The FIRST REAL NO PG Funding program

getcreditnow

Oct 26, 2010, 10:47:22 PM10/26/10
to Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
We have started back up our NO FICO CREDIT CARD PROGRAM for the next
several clients after that we will not start again until the end of
January to accomodate the ones we already have on file.

If you are interested send me your name, email address, phone number,
and city and state you are from. I''m only gonna say this one time and
one time only if your are trying to get a credit line for you to get
your nails, feet, and hair done do not contact me. If you are trying
to purchase a car with rims to show off to your friends do not contact
me. This program is for serious business minded people only who wants
to purchase real estate, start a business, or just want to invest to
get a great return. You must be able to at least make your minimal
monthly payments or we will close your account and report you to the
credit bureaus so don't get this card and just spend thinking you are
not going to pay this card off!!!! This program does not care about
your fico score but we must have your info on file just in case you
default and we will pursue you if you default NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Credit limits on the cards are $100,000 and up we do not waste our
time with smaller lines. If you need something smaller please look
else where. Our upfront fee is $500.00 for our administrative services
to get you set up for an account NO EXCEPTIONS!!! back end fees are
$3,000-$6,000 dependable on the credit limit you choose. You must be
business minded! This program is serious, we must interview you to
evaluate your needs for this high limit to qualify. If you are serious
and ready to move forward reply to this ASAP. SPOTS ARE LIMITED!! You
will receive the card in your name at the address you provide in 15-20
days. We are no longer accepting expediting services. To get started
PLEASE CALL

877-283-4913 Ext 13

Paul J. Brooks

Nov 26, 2013, 9:34:41 AM11/26/13
to who-wants-to-b...@googlegroups.com
Funding Program is perform very important role in the small and large business on the starting stage.Funding Program is very beneficial for the poor peoples of the country.I think this is good approach for every needy peoples.Thanks for sharing this information.
Corporate Relations | Innovation Program