voldeLAY released [0.7]

1 view

daz.diamond

Apr 5, 2008, 5:55:10 AM4/5/08
to whiteLABEL
Grrrreat, I've got round to releasing version 0.7 of voldeLAY - volume
dependent delay chain. Basically, as the inputs get louder, voldeLAY
mixes between the 8 'time bands' with different delay times.
Stuttering, judderringggg and general chaos ensue. Further to this
madness are 2 LFOs that control delay time [pitch mangling] and
sensitivity [threshhold]. Further controls for look-ahead, sidechain
select, parallel / serial mode, envelope inverter, unified feedback
control, wet/dry mix ... I think that's about it

Oh and there's a brief mp3 demo

get it here :

http://www.roughdiamondproductions.com/whiteLABEL