sideGATE updated (at last ...)

daz.diamond

Mar 29, 2008, 7:00:35 PM3/29/08
to whiteLABEL
I've got my head around the deletion of sideGATE 0.8, rebuilt and am
pleased to say its now online.

briefly, changes are : smaller dll, faster load time, lower CPU usage,
more stable, new 'link' mode for attack and delay times, improved gui
with direct text input of values, improved vst automation parameters,
links to updates page and I've gotton rid of the animated back-panel.

get it here: http://www.roughdiamondproductions.com/whiteLABEL

So now thats looking a little more respectable inbetween redecorating
the bedroom and moving wardrobes about I'll try and get down to
releasing voldeLAY and swearBOX.

In the mean time, its now 2 months since whiteLABEL went public. In
that time I've constantly been amazed at the number of downloads,
which now stand at 4500+ to 2650 people in 97 different countries
including places I haven't even heard of [anyone visited Aruba ?].
Anyhow, this is great with the single exception that I have yet to
receive much feedback, so, as there are about 15 of us in the
whiteLABEL google group, anyone care to tell me which plugins you're
using, how you're finding them and where you think there might be room
for improvement ?

Don't just tell me 'its okay' or 'i love ...' tell me what sucks and
what doesn't work for y'all - go on I dare you :

to post, send a mail to white...@googlegroups.com

cheers
daz