*** NEW whiteLABEL forum ***

1 view

daz.diamond

Nov 1, 2008, 8:19:56 AM11/1/08
to whiteLABEL
nowthen nowthen - downloads have just sailed through the 50,000 mark,
and I'm still not getting much feedback, so to celebrate and to
stimulate a bit of chattering, I've cracked open a fresh-as-a-daisy
new phpBB forum over at whiteLABEL :

http://www.roughdiamondproductions.com/whiteLABEL/forum/

its open to everyone to come and share their experiences using
whiteLABEL vst plugins, so please do register - there's not much there
yet, so I'm relying on you guys & gals to help populate it with, well,
whatever you like :)

and, whilst we're at it....

anyone got any presets / patches you want to share ?
or hints and tips for bucketEER ?
or questions about granulOSO ?

that address again :http://www.roughdiamondproductions.com/whiteLABEL/
forum/

... catch you there, and thanks for using whiteLABEL plugins !!

daz