not a lot happening ?

daz.diamond

May 13, 2008, 5:23:00 AM5/13/08
to whiteLABEL
well, the exact opposite to be precise - we have a brand-new [3 week
old] baby girl to tend to and I'm in the process of setting up a new
sound-art radio show, so, life is kinda busy :)

baddASS shot out of the door as soon as it was released - something
like 2.2k downloads in 3 days - must be doing something right then ...

soon, I'll be releasing the first batch of version 1.0 itterations,
and am aiming at completing 3 plugins before any further releases :

autoBED gets 10 response curves, 18 presence control settings, gating
function, and more presets ...
baddASS is getting a facelift and has new envelopes, clippers, bit
crusher and more ...
sideGATE, voldeLAY, freqDELAY or sidePRESS will be updated to 1.0 to
match [not decided which yet]

Oh, and there's a new website in the works too, and then there's the
manuals to write, and set, and proof - yada yada yada

So, don't dispair if you see no updates for a while - work is still
progressing and there seems little point in offering a version 0.9
over and above the current beta versions ... watch this space -
version 1.0 will be coming soon - promise. In the mean time, keep
downloading and spread the word :

http://www.roughdiamondproductions.com/whiteLABEL

daz