White Buffalo Calf Woman sings: I'm a Ghost Dancer (Wanagi Wacipi)

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

May 25, 2019, 5:57:53 PM5/25/19
to Hoop 6

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings: I'm a Ghost Dancer (Wanagi Wacipi)
https://www.facebook.com/PublicFigureWhiteBuffaloCalfWoman/posts/10156581008364737

Ghost dance baby, loving gravy. Hugs and kisses heal the world. Relatives coming home. TwinDeerMother horns 🙌

Beat that drum on the hum, the birds want to fly. Let us touch the sky. Holiness Running Eagle cries lullabies 🙌

White Buffalo Calf Woman Ghost Dancing the Magnetic Poles.png
White Buffalo Calf Woman Ghost Dancing the Magnetic Poles.png

I'm a Ghost Dancer (Wanagi Wacipi)

Listen to the sky where the eagle cries. I can tell you a story that is coming true. My heart knows the sacred pipe will gift me home. I am that potion of a rolling stone. Let me heal this world. Let me be a storm. Let me become a swallow, with my battle horns. Let me cry forever like a warrior knows, it's time to beat the ground, to feel some good sounds.

Sacred ghost dance fly in me. I want to climb the nearest tree. I am sailing free across this galaxy. I am sailing free with all of my enemies. Therefore I must dance and set them free. I must show them how to get freed. I must become this sacred dance where the ghost comes to create a lance. I poke you down. Feel the ground. Let us beat our hearts and make it profound. (Love is the Law)

Can you be sailing with me on the sun dancer? I know that inside the spirit wants to be set free. Let us sail over those three roads together, where the moon will set my heart a blazing tree. I will become a ghost dancer. I will fly with the sky in the moon. I will become the star that prances a stone of light that gifts a room (illumination). Let me shine forever and ever. Let me shine throughout this land. Let me help my sacred Brother, pick up his heart again. It's time to fly in the wind. Ghost dancer. Fly with me. Fly with me.

Come on home. Come on home. Come on home and set my heart free. I want to shake my body around and make some potion from my heart, I will fly free and set my soul on fire (campfire in the clouds). We are born to make it better, all my Sisters they know each letter, what you speak before you say, sending prayers along those waves. And I tell you it's time to wake up to the sacred shaking cup, the ghost dance brings a holy home, the frequencies of songs that stone (crystalline beings of light).

I'm a ghost dancer today.
I'm a ghost dancer I praise.
I'm a ghost dancer on those waves.
I'm coming home.

I'm a ghost dancer today.
I'm a ghost dancer I praise.
I'm a ghost dancer on those waves.
I'm coming home.

I'm a ghost dancer today.
I'm a ghost dancer I praise.
I'm a ghost dancer on those waves.
I'm coming home.

I'm a ghost dancer today.
I'm a ghost dancer I praise.
I'm a ghost dancer on those waves.
I'm coming home.

Look at that storm arise, all of those hearts touching the sky and those feet gloating those horns as they kick up a store. Mother Earth I shatter with your light. I send magnetic streams of flight out with all of those colors. We are reborn. We are reborn.

Bless all my Sister, my Brothers, my Fathers, my Mothers, my Grandparents you know, my Great Spirits who run this show. And I bless the sacred streams, those nine magenta beats and the sacred four directions that holds tight. What a might, that tree of life. That glory that gifts me through this strife. I'm a ghost dancer and I'm on my way. I'm a ghost dancers and I, aye want to praise. I'm a ghost dancer along those waves. Mother Earth she is flowing, Grandfather he is knowing. And the sacred pipe is glowing. Get us home. Turtle Island you are strolling in the cosmos we are groaning. We are sending love to each other along those waves. Hay, hey.

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star drums for all the sacred hums, the ghost dancer on the run, returning home (heaven on earth, returns back to the heart to Great Eve 20)

Gifted by Alightfromwithin.org Angel Services Around the World
Sioux Task Force and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Jews for the Ark of the Covenant, Holy People of the Rainbow Promise

Ghost dance baby, loving gravy. Hugs and kisses heal the world. Relatives coming home. TwinDeerMother horns.jpg
ghost dance circles between the dream
2013-domain-winter-plains-indian-art2-b.jpg
ghost dance shield
1876LakotaWarriorShieldHarvardPeabody01.

wanagi wacipi (the name used in 1929, along the star trail)
WANAGI WACHIPI/Aurora borealis/wah – nah – gh – ee – wah – chee – pee

HOWIWACIPI / Dance(Ghost)/ hoh – wee – wah – chee – pee

No photo description available.
Comments
Most Relevant

Ghost dance baby, loving gravy. Hugs and kisses heal the world. Relatives coming home. TwinDeerMother horns.jpg
Ghost dance baby, loving gravy. Hugs and kisses heal the world. Relatives coming home. TwinDeerMother horns.jpg
White Buffalo Calf Woman