Re: Greetings

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jun 27, 2018, 6:46:27 PM6/27/18
to Kaden Lebray, Hoop 3
Blessing a spacial field
I bless the sacred nine streams and four directions with fire, water and holy dew. I love you.

​Blessing Cleanse Me.jpg

Blessing a Spacial Field.png

Beloved Brother Kaden Lebray,
This blesses a spacial field.
nine streams is all light waves. You will find that there are nine streams, look at this image of the sun and there are nine    streams
one after the other, yet in lines. the sacred menorah (jewish candles of light) started with seven just as the sacred seven tribes of the great Sioux Nation. Seven is the priest or pipe keeper. Sioux eldest spiritual (soul) and Jew eldest physical (sole). To make it real, both sides of the rainbow which touch the ground where Tunkasila or Grandfather, the star light, the star child, the white, the light of all colors. White or star child is 15 or red-blue. This is where red and blue roads cross and the waters of reflective light properties.

Grandfather is who we follow, because we go where the rainbow falls, the trail for all to combine (Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy). Both Sioux and Jew are considered teachings of the STAR NATIONS, grandfather teachings. When you are the eldest you are also the youngest. thus we need each other in order for us to succeed. Here we are, nothing going to stop our hearts from plundering the holy ark (using force and in a time of disorder.to create order, destroy or purify the evils, dig in deep into the teachings of heaven upon earth, spiritually preach)

All posts are public and can be found on the internet
To send to everyone, send to hoop 6. If anyone is on a lower group number, they are also on Hoop 6, fewer and fewer are in the other hoops.

Hoop 6 indigocrystalchildren@googlegroups.com (all of the Rainbow Clan, prayers)

Hoop 5 rainbowclan (children's protected group, you are not in)

Hoop 4 rainbow-warriors-of-prophecy@googlegroups.com  (talking to each other in songs, receiving, blue road)

Hoop 3 whitebuffalocalfwoman@googlegroups.com Brother (native american, action, giving, red road)

Member added

One person was added to the group

Blue road: Heaven, sound waves, water, female (soul), right brain, heart, around the  spacial field, talking
Red road: Earth, light waves, fire (sole), male, left brain, mind, through the spacial field, walking
Yellow road: Heaven on Earth (paradise), both fire (light) and water (sound) added together like the sweat lodge or dancing prayers, soul and sole, to and fro to right then left back and forth, heart and mind unified, uniting spacial fields while protecting them as well, through purification. Yellow road is the dream that comes true.
White Road: all color, all light, all sound, all of the universe, Grandfather, the star nations

homework
add your prayer about the Rainbow here

21 days 8 times a day prayer written or photographed shared on hoop 3 (do this later as you are ready)

Brother, your devoted Sister
Hoka hey, Toksa Ahke

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 2:09 AM, White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother <whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com> wrote:
homework
add your prayer here brother also
your sister

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 1:44 AM, White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother <whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com> wrote:
JOIN HERE
🌈 Rainbow Community (Rainbows and Colors)
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/104858844164014197120
🌈 Indigo Crystal Children with Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108949665827882911965
🌈 White Buffalo Calf Woman knews and visions circle
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112647294491367091490
AND HERE
🌈Military, Veterans, Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
🌈 House of the Beloved, a Jewish Community
🌈 Lakota Oyate Community 🦅
🌈 Rainbow Family Gathering on the Rainbow Trail
🌈 White Buffalo Calf Woman Creations art circle
🌈 Targeting a Pedophile Game

also part of this community, you could join me here as well
Â̖k̇í'Çítâ̖
Taŋyáŋ Ománi/Mitákuye Oyás'iŋ

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 1:24 AM, White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother <whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 7:50 PM, White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother <whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 7:44 PM, White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother <whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com> wrote:

Member added

One person was added to the group

Welcome Brother Kaden Lebray,
love and blessings
White Buffalo Calf Woman

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 12:00 PM, Kaden Lebray <kaden...@gmail.com> wrote:
Call me

On Tuesday, June 19, 2018, White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother <whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com> wrote:
Brother Kaden Lebray
Got a few things done and wanted to send to you. Will get you hooked up on facebook, once you accept the friendship request. Also, will finish the Sacred Song Blessing with an image for Lula Red Cloud. So wait till I get a url before sending it to her. I will try and finish up the rest on Tuesday.
Love and blessings
White Buffalo Calf Woman, elder

address:
Alightfromwithin.org
c/o Holiness David Running Eagle or WhiteBuffaloCalfWoman
PO Box 390904
Mt. View, Ca. 94039
(donations check payable to Holiness David please, otherwise try alightfromwithin.org/donation through paypal , I think you had another method in mind )

telephone chat line 6pm 9pm chat line
Wednesday evening
314600#
841514

Your PASSWORD: aqua10 (password not working and each time I have had to reset)

greeting ($9.99 not paid)
Welcome to Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy Chat Line. Please bless yourself by saying with me, I bless the sacred nine streams and four directions with fire, Water and Holy dew". When sharing, please use the talking stick by saying, "I pick up the stick before speaking and I put down the stick when finished talking. This way all get a chance to be heard. Be honorable and respectful. Thank you for joining us for this week's brain storming unity agenda. We are Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy.

To start a conference call at anytime
  1. Provide your attendees with your Conference Access Number and Conference Passcode, and the date and time of the call.
  2. Dial your Conference Access Number and enter your Passcode followed by the * key, after which you will be prompted for your Host ID. (Entering the # key after the Passcode will give you participant capabilities only.)
  3. Enjoy the convenience, high quality, and advanced features of free conference calling with FreeConferencePro!
To access your FreeConferencePro Portal
  1. Go to https://www.freeconferencepro.com/portal.
  2. Enter your Portal User Name and Password (you can change them once you access your Portal, under My Account).
  3. Use your Portal to take advantage of advanced features, such as:
    • Create a custom recorded welcome greeting so callers hear whatever you want them to such as "Welcome to the _____ Conference Center. Please enter your Passcode...
    • Call Recording library
    • Manage Advanced Security settings
    • Set up Scheduled Conferences
    • Launch your Live Conference Control Panel to manage calls, see exactly who is on the call, mute and un-mute individual participants, and more.
  4. 314600#
    (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
    841514 (To log in as host, use 314600* for Passcode)

    Let your callers know they‘ve joined the right conference with a professionally recorded custom greeting for only $9.99/month (cancel anytime, no commitment required).

Notes:
  • To record your conference, please dial into the conference as a Host, then press *9 at any time to start or stop the recording.
  • There is no limit on how many sessions you can record. In order to help you organize, you will be asked to provide a "recording number" for each recording.
  • The iCalendar file (.ics) can be used to import your scheduled conferences into your favorite calendar application.

get you up and going on the circles
Kaden Lebray

get your buffalo robe: aqua child (four directions, aqua 10, ?, ?, gray 14)

Great Name:
not done yet

lula redcloud spiritually down
sacred song to her

Lula Red Cloud's Sacred Song Blessing

Tell my heart to feel this pain, glory if I am to gain. All my Relatives, I love you. Did you know I am in this view? Where is the constant of your proclaim? I wanted to bring us a name. Let the Great Spirits ride this cloud and bring you home above my loud. Let my heartbeat cry for you. Let my song become a sacred clue. I want to hold you tight from above, where springs of angels show you love.

Tatanka (Great Buffalo) show me the way, the great spirits have a display. Tell everyone my heart rays, to bring in this social disarray. If prayers could heal this land, then we should be doing prayers for all to understand. Just hold my hand and bring in your love, because I need you closer than the doves. Peaceful witness come flow over me, the clouds and shadows need a sea, where visions come to my harmony. I wish for fellows to guide them free. All of my Relations, Mytakuye Oyasin (related), my love is here to bring. Just hold me tight and wing with me, where eagles fly eternally. Wambli (holy eagle) hold my hand. You are the Great Spiritual plan (true love, which folds spacial fields, cleanses and heals). I wish upon a star to shine, to bring us to this total wine (crying for a vision, crying or calling to join with the Great Spiritual river of life, the cosmic seas).

Let me cry for a vision to help my Relatives through. I know my husband needs me too. I wish for all the children to remember me, to bring in sacred harmony. Which way to flow. Which way to go, the thunder lightning will glow. And where the buffalo wallows her love, there the dust bowl will show us above. Stars of heaven shine down on me. Great Spirits tell me this prophecy. That all the people of many nations will come to the circle again. And if this is so, let me see it told, that I will walk upon the red road, where spirits fly and angels glide, to bring my ancestors home.

Tell all the people, white buffalo is here, the calling of this great big cheer. We need a prayer cloth to save our eyes, to bring in all the colors in the sky. I bless the people so they may find, the glory of the wisdom inside that binds. Just choose an answer that becomes the living prayer that succumbs. You have to believe, then achieve. You have to do your prayers before the great spirits grow long hair. They will listen from above, yet you must call them from pure love.

We are always together and sing it true, the heart of the people we always knew. Come to this revelation in time that the four corners will chime. We the people long to feel all the colors that will heal. I bring my prayers to the land, then all the people will have to understand, that I am a reckoning to be foretold, that my father's father is the gold. The yuwipi man (binding and finding, crystalline light sight) that chimed along, the river of gold (dreams), a perfect song (praise be). We sing forever and a day, to heal the great spiritual waves

Tend the laughter, tend the seas. Tend each other, then you will believe. We the people need our dreams. Come and show us just how to conceive (through sacred ceremonies received in dreams, where the great spirits leap)..

White  Buffalo Calf Woman sings from the heart of Lula Red Cloud, the sacred ark (white buffalo, prayer cloth of many colors), the place where we land upon our dreams, the sacred circle, the holy arc bleeds, the red road which brings us to paradise, where the eagle watches over our lives. Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star sends his love to protect this yard, where the children may fall down and help remember elders are around. This gift was asked by Brother Kaden LeBray from his heart to Sister Lula Red Cloud's heart, to lift the spiritual ark (fly high in the sky).

artwork Lakota

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 6:34 PM, White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother <whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com> wrote:
Brother Kaden,
Having trouble getting to my emails. Can you text me by telephone, then we can talk. And you can send your phone number to me as well.
Telephone text is best. Thank you. 650-669-0412 We can arrange a time to talk by telephone text messaging.
your devoted Sister, White Buffalo calf Woman

On Sat, Jun 9, 2018 at 5:36 AM, Kaden Lebray <kaden...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have traveled from a far. It’s this day the rainbow warrior prophecy is fulfilled. It is important we make plans to bring our people together.  Where are you stationed?