White Buffalo Cal Woman sings: A Garden in Bloom

1 view

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 11, 2019, 8:59:24 PM1/11/19
to Hoop 6

White Buffalo Cal Woman sings: A Garden in Bloom
https://www.facebook.com/PublicFigureWhiteBuffaloCalfWoman/posts/10156294768764737

White Buffalo Calf Woman by Ericka Ivanovich.jpg
White Buffalo Calf Woman by Ericka Ivanovich.jpg

A Garden in Bloom

Listen to the heart within and make it swell. My heart is full like a well. Deep and constantly the heart within begins to sing. Yes, my beloved let me hear you ring (out).

Where the sun shines the heart is mine. I want you to know, the sacred rainbow trail is full of doves, warriors who fight for peace and bring home all the beloved sheep.

Listen to the beat of this wave, the frequency that will save. Just one more table towards the divine, then my heart can literally shine. Brotherhood I need you to cross the fields sow I can plant the seeds of true blue.

Where you are my heart begins to swell. I can feel the love growing up inside of you. Let my heart become the true blue. We are the people who have gone insane, now we want a bite of that wolf bane (yellow flowering, dreamer come true, fighting for love in the holy dew).

Listen to the welcome mat, the heart where I sat. Just come on in, if you can begin to learn to swim (on the great oceans of time/tides). We are welcoming your spiritual needs. Come towards me and sing.

Where I am dancing my circle is a holy ring. Take hold we can dance and become bold. Where the song is literally beating to the tune that speaks out in the frequencies. Might as well send my love to cremate and purify the impure and bring them back to holy tears. A cry for a vision, yes where the circle gifts the much (all my Relatives, relativity).

Listen to the daze within the soul that has been phased. Just one more day. Just one more taste. Just one more place. I am with you upon the tides of gold, where the dreamer takes hold. Yes we are born to become true blue, the heart of the soul comes to bloom (sole, physical world of light and confusions). We are born to make it great. Might as well sit upon the rifts and bless the whole stiff and make it gold (moving down the rainbow trail with loving wails).

White Buffalo Calf Woman sends the ringing of the mist, to where you sit. Bring home the harmony and ring the taste of a good vibe, when you bless and pray love is the wise. I know you are on the same plate, where the silver brings home the heavenly divine, the garden of love that shines.

Gifted by Alightfromwithin.org Angel Services Around the World
Sioux Task Force and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Jews for the Ark of the Covenant, Holy People of the Rainbow