Lakota Spiritual Laws, Eagles and Who is White Buffalo Calf Woman?

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jun 27, 2018, 8:06:39 PM6/27/18
to Tyson Nicotine
Brother Raven Tyson,
You are being added to our hoops, a google group (through email) called indigocrystalchildren@googlegroups.com because I can feel you want to come home. Share there, because Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy share there. WE have other Lakota and Cree with us. Times are tough. I hear your stories, there are many who want to use my name, White Buffalo Calf Woman, but they do not do the job, bring people together and make sure the law of love is unified in all directions.

We push the ghost dance and the great give-a-way*
 To know the difference who is not white buffalo calf woman and who is white buffalo calf woman,you can ask this question, "What year are you born?" I am born the year of the metal buffalo (1961), this is all colors, the four directions, metal is all colors. All colors is white star. I am the white Buffalo Calf Woman. However to know further let me add this for you, one must be able to follow the Lakota Spirituality laws (listed below, along with the Give-a-way mention).I sell nothing and gift everything away, however that doesn't mean we need things. We are elders and depend on the younger ones to help us (donations) out, but these days, this rarely happens. We are organizing the Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy and could use your help as well.

Your last email subject was "Re: Hi I am a heyoka"
This email subject has been updated "Lakota Spiritual Laws and Who is White Buffalo Calf Woman?" for others to learn as well on hoop 3. You are not on this hoop yet. One must participate. You are on hoop 6. We look forwards to your contributions to the whole.

Your devoted sun, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother
elder crystal child, alightfromwithin.org Angel Services Around the World
Sioux Task Force and Rainbow Warrriors of Prophecy
Jews for the Ark of the Covenant, Holy People of the Rainbow

Honoring Your Chief, Elders, Ceremonial Leaders and Your Teachers!
http://spiritofthelakepeople.blogspot.com/2010/03/honoring-your-chief-elders-ceremonial.html

Declaration of War against Exploiters of Lakota Spirituality
http://spiritofthelakepeople.blogspot.com/2010/01/declaration-of-war-against-exploiters.html

I Dreamed of White Buffalo Calf Woman and the Heart of the Buffaloes
http://spiritofthelakepeople.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-dreamed-of-white-buffalo-calf-woman.html

*Four Lakota Values

Wacantognaka, the Lakota word for generosity, means to contribute to the well-being of one's people and all life by sharing and giving freely. This sharing is not just of objects and possessions, but of emotions like sympathy, compassion, kindness. It also means to be generous with one's personal time. The act of giving and not looking for anything in return can make you a better person and make you happy.

Giveaways have always been part of Lakota society. At important events, the family gathers their belongings and sets them out for any person in the community to take. "What you give away, you keep; what you keep you lose" is an old Lakota saying.

No matter what race or nationality or tribe, people have found when you reach out to help others in your community, you become less focused on yourself and more in harmony with the world.

Wotitakuye, or kinship, is one of the important values coming from the tiyospaye, the extended family. It includes the ideas of living in harmony, belonging, relations as the true wealth and the importance of trusting in others. It is one of the values that made the tiyospayework.

Family is the measure of your wealth. They will support you in good times and in bad times. For a Lakota, you belong to a tiyospayethrough birth, marriage or adoption. Your family even extends out to your band and the whole Lakota nation. Whenever you travel somewhere, you can expect to be welcomed and supported as if you were in your own immediate family.

In traditional Lakota society, wotitakuye was a little different from what it is today. The Lakota were a warrior and hunting society. This meant the men might not return when they went out to fight or to hunt. So, the network of relatives ensured the women, children and elders would not be left alone. In these times, generosity was the way of life, and resources were meant to be shared.

Wacintaka, or fortitude, means facing danger or challenges with courage, strength and confidence. Believing in oneself allows a person to face challenges. Fortitude includes the ability to come to terms with problems, to accept them and to find a solution that is good for everyone.

One of the first lessons a Lakota child learned in the old days was self-control and self-restraint in the presence of parents or adults. Mastery and abilities came from games and creative play. Someone more skilled than oneself was viewed as a role model, not as a competitor. Striving was for achieving a personal goal, not for being superior to one's opponent. Success was a possession of the many, not of the few.

Fortitude may require patience, perseverance and strength of mind in the face of challenges. It involves having confidence in oneself and the courage to continue even when all odds are against you. Fear still exists, but you proceed in spite of fear.

Woksape - Wisdom: The knowledge and wisdom of old people is very important for the well-being of the Lakota people. This is understood to be something sought and gained over the course of one's entire life, but not just by adding years to one's life.

Wisdom has to do with understanding the meaning within natural processes and patterns. It means knowing the design and purpose of life.

It also has to do with understanding and living the spiritual values and beliefs upon which one's culture is founded and being able to share these with others. Wisdom means being able to incorporate the sacred way of life into one's own life and to respect and honor all life. It means being open to the dreams of the day and the night when spiritual direction may come to a receptive child or adult seeking wisdom.

 http://aktalakota.stjo.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=8591

Give a way abstract.png​

*Gift-giving in the context of the giveaway ceremony of the Lakota was indigenously both an economic institution in which goods were exchanged and wealth redistributed as well as religious expression of a native ceremony. Today, gift-giving has practically lost both its religious and economic functions. The ceremony, however, continues to thrive in a new context. Focusing on the distribution of goods common to all, the giveaway has become a primarily social event which continues to play a crucial role in contemporary Indian life. https://www.jstor.org/stable/25667669?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

The purpose of an Oglala Lakota Constitution is Wolakota, a spiritual way of life, based on the Seven Laws that were handed to our People by the Sacred White Buffalo Calf Pipe Woman. ... The lawsregulations, and codes of the Nation all fall under one or more of these four Elements of Life.

At the Lakota Summit V, an international gathering of US and Canadian Lakota, Dakota and Nakota Nations, about 500 representatives from 40 different tribes and bands of the Lakota unanimously passed a "Declaration of War Against Exploiters of Lakota Spirituality." The following declaration was unanimously passed on June 10, 1993

Declaration of War

WHEREAS   we are the conveners of an ongoing series of comprehensive forums on the abuse and exploitation of Lakota spirituality; and

WHEREAS   we represent the recognized traditional spiritual leaders, traditional elders, and grassroots advocates of the Lakota people; and

WHEREAS   for too long we have suffered the unspeakable indignity of having our most precious Lakota ceremonies and spiritual practices desecrated, mocked and abused by non-Indian "wannabes," hucksters, cultists, commercial profiteers and self-styled "New Age shamans" and their followers; and

WHEREAS   with horror and outrage we see this disgraceful expropriation of our sacred Lakota traditions has reached epidemic proportions in urban areas throughout the country; and

WHEREAS   our precious Sacred Pipe is being desecrated through the sale of pipestone pipes at flea markets, powwows, and "New Age" retail stores; and

WHEREAS   pseudo-religious corporations have been formed to charge people money for admission into phony "sweatlodges" and "vision quest" programs; and

WHEREAS   sacrilegious "sundances" for non-Indians are being conducted by charlatans and cult leaders who promote abominable and obscene imitations of our sacred Lakota sundance rites; and

WHEREAS   non-Indians have organized themselves into imitation "tribes," assigning themselves make-believe "Indian names" to facilitate their wholesale expropriation and commercialization of our Lakota traditions; and

WHEREAS   academic disciplines have sprung up at colleges and universities institutionalizing the sacrilegious imitation of our spiritual practices by students and instructors under the guise of educational programs in "shaminism;" and

WHEREAS   non-Indian charlatans and "wannabes" are selling books that promote the systematic colonization of our Lakota spirituality; and

WHEREAS   the television and film industry continues to saturate the entertainment media with vulgar, sensationalist and grossly distorted representations of Lakota spirituality and culture which reinforce the public's negative stereotyping of Indian people and which gravely impair the self-esteem of our children; and

WHEREAS   individuals and groups involved in "the New Age Movement," in "the men's movement," in "neo-paganism" cults and in "shamanism" workshops all have exploited the spiritual traditions of our Lakota people by imitating our ceremonial ways and by mixing such imitation rituals with non-Indian occult practices in an offensive and harmful pseudo-religious hodgepodge; and

WHEREAS   the absurd public posturing of this scandalous assortment of psuedo-Indian charlatans, "wannabes," commercial profiteers, cultists and "New Age shamans" comprises a momentous obstacle in the struggle of traditional Lakota people for an adequate public appraisal of the legitimate political, legal and spiritual needs of real Lakota people; and

WHEREAS   this exponential exploitation of our Lakota spiritual traditions requires that we take immediate action to defend our most precious Lakota spirituality from further contamination, desecration and abuse;

THEREFORE WE RESOLVE AS FOLLOWS:

1. We hereby and henceforth declare war against all persons who persist in exploiting, abusing and misrepresenting the sacred traditions and spiritual practices of our Lakota, Dakota and Nakota people.

2. We call upon all our Lakota, Dakota and Nakota brothers and sisters from reservations, reserves, and traditional communities in the United States and Canada to actively and vocally oppose this alarming take-over and systematic destruction of our sacred traditions.

3. We urge our people to coordinate with their tribal members living in urban areas to identify instances in which our sacred traditions are being abused, and then to resist this abuse, utilizing whatever specific tactics are necessary and sufficient --for example demonstrations, boycotts, press conferences, and acts of direct intervention.

4. We especially urge all our Lakota, Dakota, and Nakota people to take action to prevent our own people from contributing to and enabling the abuse of our sacred ceremonies and spiritual practices by outsiders; for, as we all know, there are certain ones among our own people who are prostituting our spiritual ways for their own selfish gain, with no regard for the spiritual well-being of the people as a whole.

5. We assert a posture of zero-tolerance for any "white man's shaman" who rises from within our own communities to "authorize" the expropriation of our ceremonial ways by non-Indians; all such "plastic medicine men" are enemies of the Lakota, Dakota and Nakota people.

6. We urge traditional people, tribal leaders, and governing councils of all other Indian nations, to join us in calling for an immediate end to this rampant exploitation of our respective American Indian sacred traditions by issuing statements denouncing such abuse; for it is not the Lakota, Dakota and Nakota people alone whose spiritual practices are being systematically violated by non-Indians.

7. We urge all our Indian brothers and sisters to act decisively and boldly in our present campaign to end the destruction of our sacred traditions, keeping in mind our highest duty as Indian people: to preserve the purity of our precious traditions for our future generations, so that our children and our children's children will survive and prosper in the sacred manner intended for each of our respective peoples by our Creator.

Wilmer Stampede Mesteth; (Oglala Lakota); Traditional Spiritual Leader & Lakota Culture Instructor; Oglala Lakota College, Pine Ridge, South Dakota

Darrell Standing Elk; (Sicangu Lakota); President, Center for the SPIRIT, San Fancisco, California, & Pine Ridge, South Dakota

Phyllis Swift Hawk; (Kul Wicasa Lakota); Tiospaye Wounspe Waokiye; Wanblee, South Dakota

http://www.aics.org/war.html

Toward an Oglala Lakota Contitution
Statement of Basic Principles

by

Birgil Kills Straight and Steven Newcomb
Co-Founders and Co-Directors, Indigenous Law Institute

June 2004

Please Forward Comments To:
B. Kills StraightSteven Newcomb
P.O. Box 127P.O. Box 188
Kyle, South Dakota 57752Alpine, CA 91901
(619) 445-1167

Introduction

We, the People of the Oceti Sakowin, have existed rightfully free and independent since the beginning of time. As a sovereign Nation, we are, and forever shall be, rightfully free and independent. Accordingly, we the People of the Oglala Lakota Nation have the inherent right to establish any government for ourselves. This is but an exercise of our inherent power and vested right of self-determination.

Our sovereignty resides in the spirituality and spiritual fire of the People. Just as a spiritual fire resides in and provides the essence of Life within each and every person, so too, a spiritual fire resides in and provides the essence of Life for the People as a whole. This is the basis of our respective Council Fires. This spiritual fire, combined with our innate intelligence, provides the energy, knowledge and wisdom necessary to create a beneficial and spiritual way of life for the People in our sacred homeland.

The purpose of an Oglala Lakota Constitution is Wolakota, a spiritual way of life, based on the Seven Laws that were handed to our People by the Sacred White Buffalo Calf Pipe Woman. Wolakota is a life of peace, friendship, brotherhood and sisterhood, treaties, and right relationship between and among the members of the Nation, within each family circle (Tiwahe), within each extended family (Tiospaye), within the Oglala Lakota Nation, and within the Oceti Sakowin as a whole. Wolakota is also right relationship and respect between human beings and all forms of life, as well as between and among allies.

At one time a written Oglala Lakota constitution was not necessary because the People understood and lived a life of Wolakota. Thus, the main purpose of the Oglala Lakota Constitution, based on the Seven Laws, and the basic Elements of Life, is to achieve healing and revitalization for the Oglala Lakota Nation. Four key Elements of Life provide the very basis of our Life as a Nation: makoce (earth, land, matter), mni (water, movement, liquid sustenance), peta (fire, lightning, laser energy), oniye (air, breath). These four Elements of Life and the Seven Laws provide the basis of the Fundamental and Organic Laws of the Oglala Lakota Nation. By upholding and living in accordance with these Natural Laws, we will achieve health, strength, security, and well-being within our Sacred Oyate. Decisions made by the government of the Oglala Lakota Nation ought to manage the affairs of the Nation with regard to the well-being of the People seven generations into the future. The laws, regulations, and codes of the Nation all fall under one or more of these four Elements of Life.

Four Elements of Life Provide the Basis of Self-Government

Makoce (Land)

Billions of years ago, Inyan gave life to Wi. As a result, Winyan came to life. Winyan is the Sacred Life-Giver. Every handful of earth or dirt has life. Your ancestors lived there. The Earth is where life comes from. It took millions of years for the dirt to form; it's alive both spiritually and biologically; it's teeming with Life. Wamakaskan, is the spirit that comes from the dirt, because the dirt has been created by living things coming to life, living, dying and coming back to life again. Every year, something grows there, and dies and decays, and grows again. Wa (snow) is the purest form of matter. Ma ka (dirt). Skan skan (movement). Wa ma ka skan: Spirit ("The sacred dirt that moves.")

Land issues currently faced by the Nation include: jurisdiction, territory, environmental regulations, rematriation (mater, means "mother," thus, rematriation means, "returning to the Mother Earth.") issues involving ancestral remains, land use, land reform, realty, land operations, farming, organic gardening, natural resources, agriculture, ranching, split heirship lands, land ownership, banking, financing, trees and shelter belts (tree planting), industrial hemp production, housing needs, zeolyte and other minerals, the fact "Indian trust lands" are some 80% cheaper than white owned lands, archaeological sites, recycling waste matter, and remineralization of the soil. The land needs to be cleaned up and Mother Earth protected by recycling waste and remineralization.

Mni (water, movement)

Water is life-sustaining liquid. Water is an essential element of Life because without it, everything dies. Because water is sacred, it should not be contaminated and polluted. Water is naturally stored in the Earth's aquifers. Water flows as healing liquid through natural springs and hot springs. Water flows through the rivers, the veins of Mother Earth, the Sacred Life-Giver. Water recharges our bodies. Pure water is medicine that flushes toxins from our bodies, and sustains the child in the womb of its mother. Falling rain drops and snow help cleanse the air of contaminants.

Water issues currently faced by the Nation include: accessibility, purity & water pollution standards, agriculture, ranching, mining, water dispute resolution, hydroelectric power, waste water management, aquifer protection (Oglala aquifer and Madison geothermal formation), water purification systems, drinking water quality standards, water pollutants (persistent organo-chlorines, lead, and cyanide), women's health, women's reproductive systems, water for medicinal purposes, rain water, condensation, geothermal power, the water needs of future generations.

Peta (Fire, energy, lightning)

Fire provides energy and heat. Fire must be respected because it has the power to destroy, but it also has the power to enable us to live even in the coldest of winters. Fire has the power to rejuvenate and replenish, even dead plants. Fire is used in our ceremonies. The sparks from every ceremonial fire represent the spirits of our ancestors. Our ancestors regarded the return of Wakinyan (the thunder beings) as the beginning of a new cycle. The Thunder Beings tells us a new year begins. When lightning strikes the ground, the heat activates nitrogen in the soil. This energy gives new life, and green things spring forth and begin to grow.

Fire issues currently faced by the Nation include: fire protection, controlled periodic burning of underbrush and plant life, which rejuvenates plants and the soil. Fire also relates to the sun, which leads to the issue of solar energy through photovoltaic cells and solar ponds.

Oniye (Air, breath, oxygen)

Without breath and air we die. Clean air is essential for the health and life of the People. The cooling winds from the North cleanse the air and the whole environment is rejuvenated after these winds pass through. Freezing winter winds kill off harmful bacteria, while preparing the Earth for a new beginning in the Spring. Trees are important to the air because of the way they take in carbon dioxide and give off oxygen essential to life.

Issues relating to oniye currently faced by the Nation include: air pollution standards, air space, wind energy production, air-waves for radio and television transmission.

The Lakota Language Provides the Basis for a Constitution

Lakota is the official language of the Nation. The basis for an Oglala Lakota Constitution exists in the Lakota language. Take the word Tiwahe, for example. Ti means, "living or dwelling;" wa, means "snow" or "purity." He means, "stands." Thus, Tiwahe is "the sacred dwelling or home that stands," and refers to the family. Every educational institution of the Nation ought to be required to have the Lakota language be an integral part of the curriculum, and full immersion schools ought to be established for the children and young people of the nation.

Just as any person can have a weak or strong physical "constitution," a People or Nation can have a weak or strong written Constitution. A person with a weak physical constitution lives in chronic poor health, and tends to be lethargic and lack energy. A person with a strong physical constitution has a strong immune system and tends to be healthy, vibrant, and energetic. A strong written Constitution made on the basis of powerful and creative ideas, is more likely to result in strength, health, and well-being for the Nation, while providing dignity to the office holders of the Nation. The Lakota language contains the ideas, wisdom, and understanding necessary for creating a strong written constitution that will benefit the Nation.

The Constitution and By-Laws of the Nation may be thought of as Cankahu, "the spine or back bone." This idea is contained in the expression "you have a strong back." A Nation with a strong Constitution and strong leaders has a strong back or spinal column. In the past we had strong people to govern and lead; these were people selected by the whole Nation because they exhibited leadership qualities and wisdom based on the Seven Laws. Today, however, through the contemporary political process we find ourselves in the pitiful and unfortunate situation of placing people into positions of leadership not based on the strength of their character, but because their gift of gab. The IRA government system in Pine Ridge is a colossal failure. They have used up and squandered the people's money and resources.

On a personal note, in 1977 I was one of the appointed leaders within the Oglala Lakota Treaty Council, and also serving as the Fifth Member of the Oglala Sioux Tribe. I presented to OST President Albert Trimble a paper on a Bi-Cameral form of government that would consist of two Houses of Government that would be separate from the Executive Committee and the Executive Offices. This form of government would have a separate Judiciary Council. Mr. Trimble reviewed the paper and offered his suggestions. He said that the concept I had presented to him was very similar to the British government, with a House of Commons and a House of Lords. Mr. Trimble recommended that the House of Commons would be the Oglala Sioux Tribal Council, and the new House of Lords would be the House of Chiefs, made up of the Chiefs of the Traditional government of the Oglala Lakota Nation.

Oglala Lakota Bi-Cameral Government Structure Proposed in 1977 by Birgil Kills Straight

Oyate Toamniciye
Oglala Sioux Tribal Council
Chiefs and Headmen (Wicasa Itacan)
of the Oglala Lakota Nation
Mr. Trimble's idea:
(House of Commons)

(House of Lords)

Naca Omniciye (Executive Committee):
Three Appointed from House of Commons,
Four Appointed from the House of Chiefs and Headmen.

Administrative and Business Councils to Oversee Existing and Future Programs.

A Separate Judicial System Will Be Established for Dispute Resolution and to Judge Law-Breakers. The Two Houses of Government will Determine how the Judges will be Appointed.

The current nine Districts will continue to operate as they do, but the Districts will be given more authority as a decentralized Oglala Sioux Tribal Government.

Nothing will become law until both Houses agree.

All laws for the Nation shall be codified on the basis of the Four Elements of Life and the Seven Laws.

The Tipiiyokiheya (The Governmental House) (The House Where Laws Are Made)

Ti means living or dwelling. A Tipi creates a sacred connection between the physical abode on earth and the spiritual abode in the spirit realm. Our understanding of the universe is contained in the tipi. The first three poles of the tipi represent the past, present, and future. The first three poles are tied together toward the top of the lodge. Seven more poles are then placed in a circle around the first three anchor poles, moving clockwise. Each of these seven poles has a specific meaning, such as the Seven Brothers or the Seven Stars in the Big Dipper constellation; the Seven Brothers are the Fathers of the Seven Council Fires of the Oceti Sakowin: the Titonwan, the Sisitonwan, the Wahpekute, the Wahpeton, the Mniwakantonwan, the Ihunkton, and the Ihunktonwan.

In the Lakota understanding of life and of creation, everything happens in a series of four or in clusters of four. When we multiply by four the seven lodge poles placed around the first three anchor poles, we arrive at our understanding that there are 28 days between months or moons. After the ten poles are erected, the lodge covering is then put around this tipi structure, with additional two poles on the outside to regulate the flow of energy and to circulate the air inside the lodge. This makes a total of twelve poles used for the lodge, thereby representing 12 months in a year.

The vortex, the point at which the poles are tied, connects us to the spirit world. The ancestors live in that spirit world in the upper reaches of the tipi; our ancestors are always with us. The tipi also describes creation, or the explosion and implosion of life. It represents the sacred circle, or the never-ending cycle of life. The tipi embodies the understanding of the connection between the physical and the metaphysical realm. Like the tipi, the Tipiiyokiheya also represents the entire universe, and a sacred understanding of life, as well as how to live on the basis of the Seven Laws.

As mentioned previously, in the Lakota understanding of life and of creation, everything happens in a series of four or in clusters of four. For example, when we combine the Seven Council Fires of the Oceti Sakowin, the Seven Sacred Sites, the Seven Sacred Rites, and the Seven Laws, we arrive once again at the number 28 (7 x 4 = 28).

The Seven Council Fires (As Mentioned Above)

The Seven Sacred Sites around the Black Hills, four of which are mentioned below:

  • 1) Inikare ("Purification", western side of the Black Hills in Wyoming.
  • 2) Towards the north from Inikare is Pteheohlogaca, "Grey Buffalo Horn." (also known as "Devil's Tower").
  • 3) On the northeast side of the Black Hills is Mato Paha, "Bear Butte." ("Vision Quest").
  • 4) On the south side of the Black Hills is Mayaska Kakun, "Stone wall where visions and prophecies are etched by lightning bolts." (also known as "Hell's Canyon.")

Of the seven Sacred Sites, honored by our ancestors, only the four named above are known at this time. We have a general idea of where the other three sacred sites are located, but we are not exactly certain.

Seven Sacred Rites:

  • 1) Oinigage, "Purification Ceremony."
  • 2) Wiwanyang wacipi, "Sun Dance."
  • 3) Hanbleceyapi, "Vision Quest."
  • 4) Hunka, "Making of Relatives."
  • 5) Ishna tipi, "Girls Rite of Passage, Becoming a Woman."
  • 6) Wanagigluhapi, "The Keeping of Spirit."
  • 7) Tapa Wakanlyeyapi, "Tossing the Ball."

Woope Sakowin (Seven Laws)

  • 1) Wacante Oganake, "To help, to share, to give, to be generous."
  • 2) Wowaunsila, "Pity, Compassion."
  • 3) Wowauonihan, "To Repect, to Honor."
  • 4) Wowacintanka, "Patience and Tolerance."
  • 5) Wowahwala, "To be Humble, To Seek Humility."
  • 6) Woohitike, "To be Guided By Your Principles, Disciplined, Bravery and Courage."
  • 7) Woksape, "Understanding and Wisdom."

We mention this above information because when the People gather in the Tipiiyokiheya we ought to strive to maintain a sacred connection between the physical abode on earth and the spiritual abode in the spirit realm. We ought to remain mindful of our past, present, and future. We ought to acknowledge our ancestors and our history, our language and cultural traditions, such as the Seven Laws. By doing so, we will be better able to meet the needs of the present generations, and to plan for the needs of our future generations. The security and protection of the People and their sacred homeland ought to be the first and cardinal priority of the Nation and of the Tipiiyokiheya, or "The House where laws are made."

A long time ago, the Tipiiyokiheya was where the people came together to meet. The Tipiiyokeiheya is everything that deals with the life of every individual. Tipiiyokiheya does not merely refer to any physical building, but also what can be done through the decision-making of the Tribal Council, the Chiefs Councils, and the District and Community Councils.

Governmental System

We need a four year plan which will begin with this next two-year term election. By the fourth year, which will be the second year of a four year term administration, they will begin with the implementation of a new constitution.

We need to give the IRA Council and the Chiefs Councils an opportunity to start developing the codes and regulations for the new constitution. We need a little more thought and direction to the two Houses of government, the Naca Omniciye (Executive Committee), and the House of Chiefs and Headmen (Wicasa Itacan). As you can see, no one person is president of the Nation. What we do have is the Spokesman from the Naca Omniciye, and the Spokesman of the Wicasa Itacan.

The Administrative and Business Councils will oversee existing and future programs, such as: Finance, Law and Order, Land Office, Education, Business and Economic Development (Taxation Issues and Gaming Issues), Healing and Welfare, Elders, Housing, and so forth.

We should develop a cadre of people, young and old, who will work with organizations that will come into contact with the Oglala Lakota Nation. As emissaries of the Oglala Lakota people they will work on behalf of the Nation with other nations and governments, for example the United Nations, the United States, the state of South Dakota, and so forth.

Women

Winyan (the sacred life-givers), provide New Birth and Perpetual Renewal of Life to the Nation. Women are Sacred. They are to be honored and respected by all men at all times in keeping with the Seven Laws. Women are inherently deserving of respect. The Sacred White Buffalo Calf Pipe Woman gifted us with the Sacred Pipe, Laws and Rituals. A life of Wolakota can be achieved when the men behave respectfully toward women. The women are the mothers of the nation, the Oyate Kage ("people makers"). Without their vital contribution the Nation will become paralyzed as it has in the past, and the Nation will be incapable of continuing. Therefore, by strengthening and honoring the women of the Nation, the People are continually revitalized and renewed.

Children

Children are the future of the Nation; the security and well-being of the Nation is ensured by providing security and well-being to the Children on behalf of the Seventh Generation. Children represent renewal, laughter, joyfulness, and heart and love. By nurturing and supporting them by providing for them in all areas of their lives, through a well- rounded Oglala Lakota education the language, culture, and spiritual traditions of the People shall be continually renewed and revitalized. Healing and revitalization are necessary for the sake of the children and the future generations.

Elders

We thank the elders for retaining the language and the culture through its toughest time in its history as a result of another race attempting to stamp us out. We thank the elders in advance for their continued input in the creation in the new Constitution, parts of which we pointed out here. Furthermore, we thank the elders for all that they have done for the Nation. The governments of the Oglala Lakota people under the proposed Bi-Cameral system should heed their advice and utilize their suggestions and opinions as part of this process of nation-building we are currently engaged in.

Conclusion

Representing the Indigenous Law Institute, we have created this document in order to study and to comment on the issue of a proposed Oglala Lakota Constitution. This is but a sketch of a proposed system from an Oglala Lakota cultural and spiritual perspective. A lot of additional study and research will be necessary from many different quarters in order to complete such an endeavor for a whole nation of people. But because of our strong commitment to the Sacred Birthright of the Oglala Lakota Nation, as a rightfully free and independent People, we do have a vested interest in the creation of a new Oglala Lakota Constitution better able to meet the needs of the present and future generations. A lot of work will need to be done during the four-year transitional timeframe we are recommending, particularly the drafting of codes and regulations.

http://ili.nativeweb.org/constitution.html

Who is White Buffalo Calf Woman ( few good stories)

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptecincala Ska Wakan):
The Gift of the Sacred Pipe
https://www.facebook.com/PublicFigureWhiteBuffaloCalfWoman/posts/10155878605454737

Before the appearance of the Buffalo Calf Woman, the Indian honored the Great Spirit. But for the Sioux, the coming of Buffalo Calf Woman brought a most important instrument, the pipe, which is now used in all ceremonies.

The sacred pipe came into being many, many years ago. Two men of the Sioux tribe were hunting when they saw something approaching in the distance. As the figure grew close, they observed a maiden, attired in white buckskin, carrying a bundle wrapped in buffalo hide.

As she walked slowly toward them she sang out and repeated: “Behold me. For in a sacred manner I am walking.”

One of the men had evil thoughts about this maiden and moved towards her. The other Sioux tried forcibly to restrain him, but the evil warrior pushed the good warrior away. A cloud descended and engulfed the evil one, and when it lifted, his body was a skeleton being devoured by worms, symbolizing that one who lives in ignorance and has evil in their hearts may be destroyed by their own actions.

The good warrior knelt in fear, trembling as the buckskin‐clad maiden approached. She spoke to him, telling him to fear not and to return to his people and prepare them for her coming. The warrior did so, and the maiden appeared, walking among them in a sunwise (clockwise) direction.

She held forth her bundle and said: “In this bundle is a sacred pipe, which must always be treated in a holy way. No impure man or woman should ever see it. With this sacred pipe you will send your voices to Wakan Tanka, the Great Spirit, Creator of all, your Father and Grandfather. With this sacred pipe you will walk upon the Earth, which is your Grandmother and Mother. All your steps should be holy. “

“The bowl of the pipe is red stone, which represents the earth. A buffalo calf is carved in the stone facing the center and symbolizes the four‐legged creatures who live as brothers among you. The stem is wood and represents all growing things. Twelve feathers hang from where the stem fits the bowl, from the Spotted Eagle; these represent all the winged brothers who live among you.”

“All these things are joined to you who will smoke the pipe and send voices to Wakan Tanka. When you use this pipe to pray, you will pray for and with everything. The sacred pipe binds you to all your relatives, your grandfather and father, your grandmother and mother.”

“The red stone represents the Mother Earth on which you will live. The Earth is red, and the two‐leggeds who live upon it are also red. Wakan Tanka has given you a red road, a good and straight road to travel. And you must remember that all people who stand on this earth are sacred.”

“From this day, the sacred pipe will stand on the red earth, and you will send your voices to Wakan Tanka.”

“There are seven circles on the stone, which represent the seven rites in which you will use the pipe.”

The Buffalo Calf Woman then instructed the people to send messengers to the different bands of the Sioux nation, to bring in the leaders, the medicine people, and the holy ones. When the people gathered, she instructed them in the sacred ceremonies. She told them of the first rite, the Keeping of the Soul. She told them that the remaining six rites would be revealed to them through visions. As she prepared to leave she said: “Remember how sacred the pipe is, and treat it in a sacred manner, for it will be with you always. Remember also that in me are four ages. I shall leave you know, but shall look upon you in every age, and will return in the end.”

The Sioux begged the woman to stay among them. They promised to build a fine lodge and let her select a warrior to provide for her, but she declined their offer.

“No, the Creator above, the Great Spirit, is happy with you, you the grandchildren. You have listened well to my teachings. Now I must return to the spirit world.”

She walked some distance away from them and sat down. When she arose, she had become a white buffalo calf. She walked farther, bowed to the four quarters of the universe, and then disappeared into the distance. Her sacred bundle was left with the people. To this day,a Sioux family, the "Keepers of the Sacred Bundle," still guards the bundle and its contents on one of the Sioux reservations.

Today, other ceremonies have supplanted some of the original seven ceremonies taught by the Buffalo Calf Woman. The Sun Dance, Sweat Lodge and Vision Quest are still major ceremonies that are widely practiced. The Pipe Ceremony itself is now used to open gatherings, meetings, and sweat lodges. The Pipe Ceremony is used in naming ceremonies, in which one is given an Earth or Indian name. It is also used in Indian marriage ceremonies.

In times of religious persecution, the visible ceremonies had to go underground. Sweat lodges, which were common around most lodges and tipis in the early reservation days, started to disappear when Christian missionaries began to entrench their power with governmental authorities. The pipe was much easier to hide. Sioux spirituality thus came to depend for its secret expression upon the pipe. Now that Native Americans have won back their religious freedom, the Pipe Ceremony remains established.

The Buffalo Calf Woman told the Sioux where to find the sacred red stone to make the peace pipe. In the pipestone quarries in southwestern Minnesota, near the town of Pipestone, the Sioux and all other Indian nations dug for their red stone in peace. They also traveled to and from the quarries in peace. No warfare was allowed. Peace councils were often held in this place.

Mother Earth is now in grave danger. Why not turn to ceremony, at least to get the feeling, the message that Mother Earth must live? She is speaking to us quite strongly already. Let Her speak also in ceremony. We can gain a special resolve by communicating within the ceremonies. By listening to nature through nature‐based ceremonies, we can be like the Sioux. Deforestation, the thinning ozone layer, global warming, overpopulation and the pollution of our streams, rivers and oceans present great odds. But we can adapt. We can live, and our planet can survive.

The Seven Sacred Rites: The seven traditional rituals use the sacred pipe in accordance with the Buffalo Calf Woman’s teachings:

1. The Keeping of the Soul
2. Inipi: The Sweat Lodge Ceremony or Rite of Purification
3. Hanblecheyapi: Vision Quest
4. Wiwanyag Wachipi: The Sun Dance Ceremony
5. Hunkapi: Making Relatives
6. Ishnata Awicalowan: Preparing a Girl for Womanhood
7. Tapa Wanka Yap: Throwing the Ball

https://www.pipekeepers.org/buffalo-white-calf-woman.html

for the seven lakota rites passed down please visit this site
http://aktalakota.stjo.org/site/PageServer…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The White Buffalo Woman"

The Sioux are a warrior tribe, and one of their proverbs says, "Woman shall not walk before man. " Yet White Buffalo Woman is the dominant figure of their most important legend. The medicine man Crow Dog explains, "This holy woman brought the sacred buffalo calf pipe to the Sioux. There could be no Indians without it. Before she came, people didn't know how to live. They knew nothing. The Buffalo Woman put her sacred mind into their minds. " At the ritual of the sun dance one woman, usually a mature and universally respected member of the tribe, is given the honor of representing Buffalo Woman.

Though she first appeared to the Sioux in human form, White Buffalo Woman was also a buffalo­the Indians' brother, who gave its flesh so that the people might live. Albino buffalo were sacred to all Plains tribes; a white buffalo hide was a sacred talisman, a possession beyond price.

One summer so long ago that nobody knows how long, the Oceti­Shakowin, the seven sacred council fires of the Lakota Oyate, the nation, came together and camped. The sun shone all the time, but there was no game and the people were starving. Every day they sent scouts to look for game, but the scouts found nothing.

Among the bands assembled were the Itazipcho, the Without­Bows, who had their own camp circle under their chief, Standing Hollow Horn. Early one morning the chief sent two of his young men to hunt for game. They went on foot, because at that time the Sioux didn't yet have horses. They searched everywhere but could find nothing. Seeing a high hill, they decided to climb it in order to look over the whole country. Halfway up, they saw something coming toward them from far off, but the figure was floating instead of walking. From this they knew that the person was waken , holy.

At first they could make out only a small moving speck and had to squint to see that it was a human form. But as it came nearer, they realized that it was a beautiful young woman, more beautiful than any they had ever seen, with two round, red dots of face paint on her cheeks. She wore a wonderful white buckskin outfit, tanned until it shone a long way in the sun. It was embroidered with sacred and marvelous designs of porcupine quill, in radiant colors no ordinary woman could have made. This wakan stranger was Ptesan­Wi, White Buffalo Woman. In her hands she carried a large bundle and a fan of sage leaves. She wore her blue­black hair loose except for a strand at the left side, which was tied up with buffalo fur. Her eyes shone dark and sparkling, with great power in them.

The two young men looked at her open­mouthed. One was overawed, but the other desired her body and stretched his hand out to touch her. This woman was lila waken, very sacred, and could not be treated with disrespect. Lightning instantly struck the brash young man and burned him up, so that only a small heap of blackened bones was left. Or as some say that he was suddenly covered by a cloud, and within it he was eaten up by snakes that left only his skeleton, just as a man can be eaten up by lust.

To the other scout who had behaved rightly, the White Buffalo Woman said: "Good things I am bringing, something holy to your nation. A message I carry for your people from the buffalo nation. Go back to the camp and tell the people to prepare for my arrival. Tell your chief to put up a medicine lodge with twenty­four poles. Let it be made holy for my coming."

This young hunter returned to the camp. He told the chief, he told the people, what the sacred woman had commanded. The chief told the eyapaha, the crier, and the crier went through the camp circle calling: "Someone sacred is coming. A holy woman approaches. Make all things ready for her." So the people put up the big medicine tipi and waited. After four days they saw the White Buffalo Woman approaching, carrying her bundle before her. Her wonderful white buckskin dress shone from afar. The chief, Standing Hollow Horn, invited her to enter the medicine lodge. She went in and circled the interior sunwise. The chief addressed her respectfully, saying: "Sister, we are glad you have come to instruct us."

She told him what she wanted done. In the center of the tipi they were to put up an owanka wakan, a sacred altar, made of red earth, with a buffalo skull and a three­stick rack for a holy thing she was bringing. They did what she directed, and she traced a design with her finger on the smoothed earth of the altar. She showed them how to do all this, then circled the lodge again sunwise. Halting before the chief, she now opened the bundle. the holy thing it contained was the chanunpa, the sacred pipe. She held it out to the people and let them look at it. She was grasping the stem with her right hand and the bowl with her left, and thus the pipe has been held ever since.

Again the chief spoke, saying: "Sister, we are glad. We have had no meat for some time. All we can give you is water." They dipped some wacanga, sweet grass, into a skin bag of water and gave it to her, and to this day the people dip sweet grass or an eagle wing in water and sprinkle it on a person to be purified.

The White Buffalo Woman showed the people how to use the pipe. She filled it with chan­shasha, red willow­bark tobacco. She walked around the lodge four times after the manner of Anpetu­Wi, the great sun. This represented the circle without end, the sacred hoop, the road of life. The woman placed a dry buffalo chip on the fire and lit the pipe with it. This was peta­owihankeshini , the fire without end, the flame to be passed on from generation to generation. She told them that the smoke rising from the bowl was Tunkashila's breath, the living breath of the great Grandfather Mystery.

The White Buffalo Woman showed the people the right way to pray, the right words and the right gestures. She taught them how to sing the pipe­filling song and how to lift the pipe up to the sky, toward Grandfather, and down toward Grandmother Earth, to Unci, and then to the four directions of the universe.

"With this holy pipe," she said, "you will walk like a living prayer. With your feet resting upon the earth and the pipestem reaching into the sky, your body forms a living bridge between the Sacred Beneath and the Sacred Above. Wakan Tanka smiles upon us, because now we are as one: earth, sky, all living things, the two legged, the four­legged, the winged ones, the trees, the grasses. Together with the people, they are all related, one family. The pipe holds them all together."

"Look at this bowl," said the White Buffalo Woman. "Its stone represents the buffalo, but also the flesh and blood of the red man. The buffalo represents the universe and the four directions, because he stands on four legs, for the four ages of man. The buffalo was put in the west by Wakan Tanka at the making of the world, to hold back the waters. Every year he loses one hair, and in every one of the four ages he loses a leg. The Sacred Hoop will end when all the hair and legs of the great buffalo are gone, and the water comes back to cover the Earth.

The wooden stem of this chanunpa stands for all that grows on the earth. Twelve feathers hanging from where the stem­ the backbone­ joins the bowl­ the skull­ are from Wanblee Galeshka, the spotted eagle, the very sacred who is the Great Spirit's messenger and the wisest of all cry out to Tunkashila . Look at the bowl: engraved in it are seven circles of various sizes. They stand for the seven ceremonies you will practice with this pipe, and for the Ocheti Shakowin , the seven sacred campfires of our Lakota nation."

The White Buffalo Woman then spoke to the women, telling them that it was the work of their hands and the fruit of their bodies which kept the people alive. "You are from the mother earth," she told them. "What you are doing is as great as what warriors do."

And therefore the sacred pipe is also something that binds men and women together in a circle of love. It is the one holy object in the making of which both men and women have a hand. The men carve the bowl and make the stem; the women decorate it with bands of colored porcupine quills. When a man takes a wife, they both hold the pipe at the same time and red cloth is wound around their hands, thus tying them together for life.

The White Buffalo Woman had many things for her Lakota sisters in her sacred womb bag; corn, wasna (pemmican), wild turnip. She taught how to make the hearth fire. She filled a buffalo paunch with cold water and dropped a red­hot stone into it. "This way you shall cook the corn and the meat," she told them.

The White Buffalo Woman also talked to the children, because they have an understanding beyond their years. She told them that what their fathers and mothers did was for them, that their parents could remember being little once, and that they, the children, would grow up to have little ones of their own. She told them: "You are the coming generation, that's why you are the most important and precious ones. Some day you will hold this pipe and smoke it. Some day you will pray with it."

She spoke once more to all the people: "The pipe is alive; it is a red being showing

you a red life and a red road. And this is the first ceremony for which you will use the pipe. You will use it to Wakan Tanka, the Great Mystery Spirit. The day a human dies is always a sacred day. The day when the soul is released to the Great Spirit is another. Four women will become sacred on such a day. They will be the ones to cut the sacred tree, the can­wakan, for the sun dance."

She told the Lakota that they were the purest among the tribes, and for that reason Tunkashila had bestowed upon them the holy chanunpa. They had been chosen to take care of it for all the Indian people on this turtle continent.

She spoke one last time to Standing Hollow Horn, the chief, saying, "Remember: this pipe is very sacred. Respect it and it will take you to the end of the road. The four ages of creation are in me; I am the four ages. I will come to see you in every generation cycle. I shall come back to you."

The sacred woman then took leave of the people, saying: " Toksha ake wacinyanitin ktelo, I shall see you again."

The people saw her walking off in the same direction from which she had come, outlined against the red ball of the setting sun. As she went, she stopped and rolled over four times. The first time, she turned into a black buffalo; the second into a brown one; the third into a red one; and finally, the fourth time she rolled over, she turned into a white female buffalo calf. A white buffalo is the most sacred living thing you could ever encounter.

The White Buffalo Woman disappeared over the Horizon. Sometime she might come back. As soon as she had vanished, buffalo in great herds appeared, allowing themselves to be killed so the people might survive. And from that day on, our relations, the buffalo, furnished the people with everything they needed, meat for their food, skins for their clothes and tipis, bones for their many tools.

END

White Buffalo Calf Miracle

SHARE INTERNATIONAL MAGAZINE

September 1996 Issue

WHITE BUFFALO CALF ­­ A GOOD OMEN

by Bette Stockbauer

In 1933 a white buffalo calf was born in Colorado, and in 1994 another one, named Miracle, was born in Janesville, Wisconsin, on the ranch of Dave and Valerie Heider. Thousands of people of many different faiths have visited Miracle, testifying that her birth is a call for all races to come together to heal the earth and solve our mutual problems.

On 9 May of this year, a silvery­white buffalo calf named Medicine Wheel was born at the ranch of Joe Merrival on the Pine Ridge reservation of South Dakota. Another white calf, Rainbow, had been born in the same herd on 27 April. It died 25 hours later of scours, a diarrhea­type condition.

The birth of a white buffalo calf is seen by the Native Americans as the most significant of prophetic signs, equivalent to the weeping statues, bleeding icons, and crosses of light that are becoming prevalent within the Christian churches. Just as the Christian faithful who attend these signs see them as a renewal of God's ongoing relationship with humanity, so do the Native Americans see the white buffalo calf as a sign to begin to mend life's sacred hoop.

The recent births were surrounded by controversy. Some have suggested that the calf is a beefalo, a buffalo and beef cattle mix. Some have accused Mr Merrival of genetic engineering. The odds of the birth of a white buffalo are estimated as 6­10 million to one. In response, he says that there is little probability of mixed parentage and none whatsoever of genetic manipulation.

Mr. Merrival, who is of Oglala Sioux ancestry, thinks the birth of Medicine Wheel is a great gift that must now be used to try and help as many people as possible. His son Darrin thinks that the calf was sent to us to unify the nation.

James Dubray, a medicine man, said: "Our young people need it the most. They need to have hope. They need to have a future. And this will help. This place has been chosen as the starting point for the healing process to begin."

Floyd Hand Looks For Buffalo, an Oglala medicine man, has commented: "Here is a man, a poor farmer, who has been kind to animals all his life, and now there is a white buffalo calf here. These are omens, and they are happening in the most unexpected place among the poorest people in the country. They are good omens, if we pay attention to them. For us, this would be something like coming to see Jesus lying in the manger."

When asked whether the birth of the latest calf was a sign, Benjamin Creme replied "Yes indeed, it is a sign. The important ones are the last two. These were created with the influence of the Masters."

The White Buffalo Called Miracle

It was said by some that in "the time of the White Buffalo" sunbows, or whirling rainbows, would begin to appear more frequently as a sign to the people. As most readers of this journal will know, we are in the time of the White Buffalo. The long­awaited White Buffalo Calf was born August 20, 1994 on a Wisconsin farm owned by Dave and Valerie Hieder.

Jay Pierce is Valerie Hieder's dad, and he is the person who greets most of the over 65,000 people who have come out to the farm to visit Miracle since her birth just over a year ago. "Miracle is in great shape," he reports.

"She started out white alright, but then turned jet black for all of the Winter. Right now she's a kind of cinnamony yellow. Those are three of the four colors, and, according to the prophecies that have been explained to us there is one color left, red." It has been said that the White Buffalo will return in the way White Buffalo Calf Pipe Woman left many years ago: she rolled over four times, getting up each time as a bunko calf of a different color: red, then yellow, black, and finally white. The process is apparently unfolding in reverse, as was foreseen long ago.

Miracle now weighs about 550­600 pounds, and is about a year away from maturity. Red Tail Hawks come to circle over the herd nearly every day, and there is an eagle who comes soaring over a couple of times a week.

"It's great for me here at the farm because of all the wonderful people I get to meet," Mr. Pierce commented. "I'd say that about half of the visitors are Native. We have no privacy, and are sometimes overwhelmed, but that's okay. It's great having her here.

"As far as I'm concerned," he said, "she is doing her job around here. She gets along fine with all the other buffalo, and is one of the herd. It's heartening to see the attitude of the people who come here to visit. They are serene and calm and peaceful. They really seem to slow down. If we could just slow people down around the world like that, there would probably be a lot less greed and craziness."

The following article appeared in a Madison weekly newspaper, Isthmus, the Nov. 25 ­ Dec. 1 issue.

"It's a Miracle!"

A white buffalo, symbol of Native American rebirth and world harmony, is born in Janesville." by Tom Laskin

"To tell the truth, the first time I looked out there, I saw a million dollars," says Janesville farmer Dave Heider as he watches Miracle, the white buffalo calf held sacred by Native Americans, chew contentedly on a mouthful of silage. "But once I saw how much this little calf means to so many people, I couldn't see charging money for people to come and look at her. I mean, how can you put a price on something that's sacred and holy? You know, if God meant for me to be a millionaire, I would have won the lottery."

Heider and his wife, Val, had been raising buffalo on their 46­acre hobby farm for less than five years when Miracle was born snow white on Aug. 20. Since then more than 20,000 people have come to see her, and the gate to the Heider's pasture and the trees next to it are now covered with offerings: feathers, necklaces and pieces of colorful cloth as well as personal notes and the occasional medal won in Vietnam. All this has piqued the interest of news and infotainment outlets around the world, including the BBC, CBS News, and People magazine. Notes Dave Heider, "We made the front page of papers seven days in a row when O.J. didn't."

Naturally, an assortment of wealthy collectors and modern­day Barnums have also shown an interest in the calf. Early on, rock star Ted Nugent, who penned a song about a white buffalo, offered to buy Miracle.

But the Heiders haven't tried to make money off the calf. Dave still drives a truck for the county (he'll go up to a 16­hour day when the snow begins to fall) and Val hasn't quit her janitor job. The couple has gotten into a little merchandising, but profits from postcards and T­shirts sold at the farm during weekend visiting hours go into a trust fund that will be used to maintain the calf and pay for such other expenses as the 9,000­ volt electric fence that guards Miracle and the rest of the Heider's 13 buffalo herd. To prevent exploitation of the calf by carnival sharks and what the Heiders' attorney, Dan Varline, calls "UFO magazines," both Miracle's image and name have been copyrighted. (Isthmus had to sign an agreement prohibiting broader use in order to photograph the calf.)

The Heiders knew from contacts in the bison industry that their calf was unusual; in fact, the Wisconsin Farmer and The Beloit Daily News both did stories about its birth. But it was only after the story got wider distribution that they learned Miracle was held sacred by buffalo­hunting Plains Indians; including the Lakota and the Cheyenne.

"The story hit the news wire on Wednesday and the first Native Americans were here on Thursday," recalls Heider. "I think they were Oneida. They came from Black River Falls. We were up by the calf with some people and these Native Americans had been waiting for an hour, an hour and half. They asked our permission to see the calf and also pray to it and leave an offering."

News of the calf spread quickly through the Native American community because its birth fulfilled a 2,000­year­old prophecy of northern Plains Indians. Joseph Chasing Horse, traditional leader of the Lakota nation, explains that 2,000 years ago a young woman who first appeared in the shape of a white buffalo gave the Lakota's ancestors a sacred pipe and sacred ceremonies and made them guardians of the Black Hills. Before leaving, she also prophesied that one day she would return to purify the world, bringing back spiritual balance and harmony; the birth of a white buffalo calf would be a sign that here return was at hand.Owen Mike, who's in line to succeed his 90­year­old father, Thomas, as head of the Ho­Chunk (Winnebago) buffalo clan, says his people have a slightly different interpretation of the white calf's significance. He adds, however, that the Ho­Chunk version of the prophecy also stresses the return of harmony, both in nature and among all peoples.

"It's more of a blessing from the Great Spirit," Mike explains. "It's a sign. This white buffalo is showing us that everything is going to be okay."

FULFILLING THE PROPHESY

The White Buffalo Called Miracle

Despite her enormous spiritual and cultural significance, Miracle isn't scientifically important. UW Madison geneticist Dr. Richard Spritz, an expert in albinism and other pigmentation disorders, disputes news reports that the odds of a white buffalo being born are less than one in 10 million.

"In humans, the frequency of albinism in most populations is about one in 15,000, which turns out to be a pretty handy number for buffalo because the estimated number of them in the U.S. is something around 150,000. That means, that any given time, if the frequency of albinism in buffalo is similar to that in humans, there ought to be 10 white buffalo out there. And if there's some other way to have a white buffalo, there ought to be more."

So while the American Bison Association says the last documented white buffalo died in 1959, Spritz says the person who alerted him to Miracle's birth has tracked down six living white buffalo. He also notes that a stuffed white buffalo has stood in Harvard's Peabody Museum for years. (There's always some question whether a white buffalo is actually part cow, and therefore a beefalo. Dave Heider says he will allow Miracle's DNA to be examined in March, when it's time for her to be inoculated against various diseases.)But even if other white buffalo have been born in modern times, Miracle holds special significance for Native Americans. She's female, and the bull that sired her died, just as in the prophesy. And, while recent visitors to the Heider farm are sometimes disappointed that the calf's head has turned brown and its body is now a silvery tan, versions of the prophesy state that the white buffalo calf would change colors four times, thus signifying the colors of the four peoples she would unify: black, red, yellow, and white.

Joseph Chasing Horse, in a phone interview from his home in Rapid City, S.D., adds that winter counts ­­ which date the telling of the White Buffalo Calf Woman story in sacred ceremonies ­confirm that this is the buffalo calf of the prophesy.

Moreover, the birth of Miracle on the Heider farm coincides with increased economic stability (thanks in large part to profits from Indian gaming) and cultural rejuvenation among Native Americans. For example, the Ho­Chunk (who this month received federal permission to restore their original name) have used gaming profits to establish Ho­Chunk language programs in their summer camp for teenage children and in four new Head Start centers. The tribe has also reacquired a tract of land that includes sacred sites on the lower Wisconsin River.

Larry Johns, a member of the Oneida tribe who works to preserve Indian mounds and other sacred sites, stresses the cultural importance of such recent discoveries as the Gottschall Rock Shelter in Iowa County, which includes a rock painting from A.D. 900 that tells a story still told by Ho­Chunk elders.

"My father and grandfather went to Indian schools, and they were beaten for speaking their language," says Johns, who along with fellow Oneida and representatives of other tribes has helped put together the new Native American Council of Madison, a group dedicated to promoting cultural awareness. "They tried to beat the Indian out of us. It's imperative that we go back to these stories and find out what they mean to us...and we are."

And how does Miracle fit into all of this? Says Johns, "There's so little understanding of Native American issues and ideas that any opportunity to get people interested ­­ even if it's just coming to see a white buffalo calf ­­ is a good thing."

Johns admits that seeing a key Indian prophesy fulfilled at a white couple's farmette on the banks of the Rock River at first seemed a bit bizarre. But the Heiders' eagerness to accommodate the people who came to pray to the calf and leave offerings eased his mind.

"Initially I was wondering: Why in Janesville?" says Johns, who rotates with other Indians in providing security for the calf during visiting hours. "The place still has problems with the KKK. And, you know, it's just not the friendliest of places. But now that I've gotten to know the family, I understand why. Just about anybody else would be charging five, 10 bucks."

Dave Heider was impressed by the beauty of buffalo when he and Val got their first good look at a bull a few years ago at an exotic animal sale in Michigan. But the couple didn't get into buffalo farming because of romantic visions of the Great Plains turned black by enormous bison herds.

"We got into it more or less for retirement," Dave explains. "Something to fall back on, a little extra income."

"And the meat's very low in cholesterol," adds Val, a buffalo booster who echoes her husband's pragmatic take on buffalo farming. "You know, it's the only animal that doesn't get cancer."

But the buffalo isn't just a food source for Native Americans. Especially for the Plains Indians, it has always been a living, breathing sacrament. Unlike the soldiers and Wild Westerners who hunted North America's 60 million­head herd to the brink of extinction in the 1 890s, the Lakota and other Plains Indians never wasted any portion of the buffalo they killed. The buffalo provided them with food, shelter, clothing ­­ all the essentials of life. It was also a central part of their spiritual lives, and the hunt itself was a ceremony.

These days, the Lakota and other nations have established their own herds in South Dakota and elsewhere through the InterTribal Bison Association. (The Ho­Chunk hope to raise a herd on part of the 600­acre parcel they've purchased, with profits from their three casinos, on the lower Wisconsin River.) And, along with renewed interest on the part of young people in their native languages and sacred ways, the rebirth of the buffalo herds is strengthening cultural awareness.

But building herds is an ongoing process, and Joseph Chasing Horse says much more must be done to protect the buffalo and their North American habitat: "I would like to see something put into place where [the buffalo] would be able to regenerate their herds and be given more of their aboriginal migrating territory," he says. "Since the disappearance of the buffalo migration, we have felt the ecological impact that it is having upon the land. With the disappearance of the buffalo, there are certain medicines that no longer grow, and the Great Plains are being turned back into a desert."

In recent years, non­Indians have also come to realize the profound influence of buffalo on the health of the land. A South Dakota ranch manager quoted in the National Geographic's recent cover story on the American buffalo says wider migrations could help solve water­management problems because the buffalo's sharp hooves break up the soil and improve its ability to hold moisture.

Buffalo can live for nearly 40 years, which means the Heiders are likely to form much stronger bonds with the Native Americans they've come to know since August. And while the number of visitors who still trek to the farm to see Miracle has decreased since the weather got cold and her winter coat began to darken, Dr. Spritz and others say warmer weather may renew her whiteness. That second miracle of coloration would undoubtedly bring a second wave of attention to the calf and occasion more pilgrimages.

But no matter what happens to Miracle in the coming months and years, Joseph Chasing Horse says this sign from the Great Spirit and the ensuing age of harmony and balance it represents cannot be revoked. That doesn't mean, of course, that the severe trials Native Americans have endured since the arrival of Europeans on these shores are over. Indeed, the Lakota nation mounted the longest court case in U.S. history in an unsuccessful effort to regain control of the Black Hills, the sacred land on which the White Buffalo Calf Woman appeared 2,000 years ago.

Still, despite their ongoing struggles, Native Americans are heartened by the appearance of a white buffalo in Janesville, and have hope for a harmonious and prosperous future.

"Mention that we are praying, many of the medicine people, the spiritual leaders, the elders, are praying for the world," says Joseph Chasing Horse. "We are praying that mankind does wake up and think about the future, for we haven't just inherited this earth from our ancestors, but we are borrowing it from our unborn children."

The farm is closed to visitors for the remainder of winter, but will reopen this coming spring. To reach the farm, take I­90 south (from Madison) to the Avalon exit (#177). Turn right at the top of the off­ramp. At the fourth stop sign, take a right on South River Road. The farm is about a quarter mile up the road, on the right­hand side.

The Story of the White Buffalo Calf Woman

As told by Joseph Chasing Horse

Traditional Leader of the Lakota Nation

We the Lakota people have a prophecy about the white buffalo calf, and how that prophesy originated was that we have a sacred bundle, a sacred peace pipe, that was brought to us about 2,000 years ago by what we know as the White Buffalo Calf Woman.

The story goes that she appeared to two warriors at that time. These two warriors were out hunting buffalo, hunting for food in the sacred Black Hills of South Dakota, and they saw a big body coming toward them. And they saw that it was a white buffalo calf. As it came closer to them, it turned into a beautiful young Indian girl.

At that time one of the warriors thought bad in his mind, and so the young girl told him to step forward. And when he did step forward, a black cloud came over his body, and when the black cloud disappeared, the warrior who had bad thoughts was left with no flesh or blood on his bones. The other warrior kneeled and began to pray. And when he prayed, the white buffalo calf who was now an Indian girl told him to go back to his people and warn them that in four days she was going to bring a sacred bundle.

So the warrior did as he was told. He went back to his people and he gathered all the elders and all the leaders and all the people in a circle and told them what she had instructed him to do. And sure enough, just as she said she would, on the fourth day she came. They say a cloud came down from the sky, and off of the cloud stepped the white buffalo calf. As it rolled onto the earth, the calf stood up and became this beautiful young woman who was carrying the sacred bundle in her hand.

And as she entered into the circle of the nation, she sang a sacred song and took the sacred bundle to the people who were there to take of her. She spent four days among our people and taught them about the sacred bundle, the meaning of it. And she taught them seven sacred ceremonies: one of them was the sweat lodge, or the purification ceremony. One of them was the naming ceremony, child naming. The third was the healing ceremony. The fourth one was the making of relatives or the adoption ceremony. The fifth one was the marriage ceremony. The sixth one was the vision quest. And the seventh was the sundance ceremony, the people's ceremony for all of the nation.

She brought us these seven sacred ceremonies and taught our people the songs and the traditional ways. And she instructed our people that as long as we performed these ceremonies we would always remain caretakers and guardians of sacred land. She told us that as long as we took care of it and respected it that our people would never die and would always live.

When she was done teaching all our people, she left the way she came. She went out of the circle, and as she was leaving she turned and told our people that she would return one day for the sacred bundle. And she left the sacred bundle, which we still have to this very day. And the sacred bundle is known as the White Buffalo Calf Pipe because it was brought by the White Buffalo Calf Woman. It is kept in a sacred place on the Cheyenne Indian reservation in South Dakota. it's kept by a man who is known as the keeper of the White Buffalo Calf Pipe, and his name is Arvol Looking Horse.

And when she promised to return again, she made some prophesies at that time ....One of those prophesies was that the birth of a white buffalo calf would be a sign that it would be near the time when she would return again to purify the world. What she meant by that was that she would bring back harmony again and balance, spiritually.

WHITE BUFFALO CALF WOMAN

As Floyd Hand tells it, a beautiful lady in a rainbow ­colored dress appeared to him in a vivid dream last May and said she soon would bring a message of peace and unity to mankind. Hand, whose Indian name is Looks for Buffalo and thousands of other people of various nations and races believe the dream became a reality with the birth of a female white buffalo on a modest farm in southern Wisconsin.

According to Lakota Sioux legend, one summer long ago a beautiful young woman appeared among the Indians at a time when there was no game and people were starving.

The woman gave the people a sacred pipe, taught them how to use it to pray and told the Sioux about the value of the buffalo. Before she left them, the woman said she would return, the legend says.

As she walked away she turned into a young white buffalo.

Hand said the return of White Buffalo Calf Woman marks the arrival of a new era of reconciliation among races and respect for the Earth. (excerpts borrowed from an article in the Chicago Tribune by Richard Wronski)

MIRACLE

Soon after Generous Wolfs story they decided to visit the White Buffalo Calf. In preparation they harvested loads of produce from the Peace Garden to give away at the Heiders farm. Generous Wolf gathered his medicine belongings, some sacred tobacco and blue corn grown on the farm; he also placed a wooden hoop around a poster of Sitting Bull ­?.

Raven Dreamer came up for the trip, Generous Wolfs niece and daughter, Eagle Bear and River Coyote bordered the Surfer and head to the Heiders farm in Janesville.

The Heiders consist of Dave, Val and Corey who own a 45 acre farm with all kinds of animals, birds and fourteen or so Buffalo. The Heiders greeted us and welcomed the donation of food to the many people visiting from all over the world. They had decided to allow visitors only on Weekends from 12 to 5 pm to help with security and to attempt a more normal environment for the calf and the Heider family.

As they waited along the fence for the buffalo to feed, we tied tobacco prayer ties for Miracle, for peace and many other things. We then tied them to the fence along with a Great Horned Owl wing. All over the fence were gifts from Native People and other thankful people. A poem attached below a beautiful dream catcher read:

A Vision was seen many years ago Prophesying the birth of a White Buffalo Its coming would bring the Indian Race a long sought period of Peace and Grace We will bring her gifts of Tobacco and Sage as the Vision at last has come of age We must honor our culture and heritage with pride for we now have the White Buffalo at our side.

As the Buffalo came into the feeding pasture we looked up and saw Miracle through an expertly woven dream catcher. The Buffalo rushed to their food except Miracle, who stood on a hill of hay observing the crowd. we were awestruck.

Later Generous Wolf sat down with Charlie LaFoe who had some interesting things to say. Charlie said his last name came from his grandfather who chose the name the enemy -­ La Foe when forced to take on an American name. Charlies grandfather was Sitting Bull... He spoke often using We in place of I and mentioned this as important. He also spoke more about the prophesies saying that the original medicine pipe given to the Sioux people by the white buffalo calf woman was now held by Orival Looking Horse and that a medicine bag was also given, which Charlie now held. It was said in the prophesies that when these two items came together a Peace Keeper for the World would be chosen by the white buffalo.

The Heiders have no intent on capitalizing on the white buffalo. They charge no admission, but will accept an offering to care for the famous baby. Donations can be sent to a trust fund @ Bank One, 100 W. Milwaukee, Janesville, WI 53545 in care of the White Buffalo Trust.

Bull That Sired White Buffalo Dead
Just Days After Rare Calf Born
First published September 2, 1994
Copyright 1994 by Neal White and the Beloit Daily News, First of two parts
By Neal White, City Editor

JANESVILLE -- Nestled beneath her mother's legs, the white buffalo calf stared through the fence at her father.

Less than two weeks old, she would occasionally call out in a low groan as if beckoning the large bull to rise.

Only his spirit rose on Thursday; the sire of the white buffalo calf had died.

Since her birth Aug. 20, on David and Valerie Heider's 45­acre exotic animal farm in rural Janesville, the white buffalo calf has drawn nationwide attention.

With the odds estimated at more than 1 in 10 million, experts with the National Buffalo Association had believed the gene needed to produce a white calf had been lost when the buffalo was nearly driven to extinction.

The Heider's calf is the first living white buffalo born in more than 50 years. To Native Americans, she is also being revered as a prophecy come true.

David discovered the bull Thursday morning while doing routine chores. He had died in the pen, down on the lower part of the 24­acre buffalo pasture.

David spent most of the morning alone, grieving the loss of an animal, and what it had come to represent.

In order to produce a white calf, both parents must carry the gene for that trait. With the bull dead, the odds of having another white calf seemed to have died with him.

Gaining his composure, by mid­morning David drove to where his son, Corey was working and broke the news.

Not knowing why the 6­year­old bull had died, the family decided to call a veterinarian and perform an autopsy.

It's been an extremely difficult day," Valerie said. We're not the only ones grieving today," she added, pointing to the 13 buffalo surrounding the pen.

Sensing the bull's death, several of the cows stood guard at the edge of the pen, as if waiting to pay their last respects. Others charged along the fence line, running back and forth, the earth shaking beneath their hooves.

The white buffalo calf, never straying from its mother, stared with wide eyes at her motionless father.

By mid­afternoon the vet had arrived, and Brown Bear, a representative of the Oneida tribe in Green Bay, was en route to Janesville. An elder in his tribe, Brown Bear had already visited the white buffalo calf. He was returning to pay tribute and pray for her father's spirit.

As the autopsy began, the family gathered around to see what could have caused the death.

After 17 years of raising cattle, horses, llama and dozens of other critters, posting a carcass had become routine.

But Marvin, the Heider's buffalo sire, was no ordinary livestock.

Several times during the autopsy David had to turn and walk away. Not from the sight or the stench, but to wipe away the tears.

Taking a break, David said he had received a phone call Tuesday night from Floyd Hand, chief medicine man of the Sioux Nation in Pine Ridge, S.D.

He told me the white buffalo calf was safe, and it was protected from evil spirits. He also said that Marvin was alright now, but he would lay down his life for the white calf," David said.

When I asked him what he meant, he said I see a black blockage.' I didn't think anything else anything about it until I walked out here this morning and Marvin was dead," he added.

An hour into the autopsy, Dr. Jim Schwisow called Valerie over to look at something in one of the stomachs. It was the first of two softball­sized hemorrhages formed near the entrance, deep black in color.

Valerie's face turned pale as she looked over at Corey.

By 5 p.m., Dr. Schwisow discovered the cause of the hemorrhages: several bleeding ulcers in the lower stomach. He determined the ulcers had caused the bull's death.

As the evening fell into darkness, the Heiders sat around the dinning room table waiting for Brown Bear to arrive before removing the carcass. Respecting the beliefs of his culture, they agreed to allow a prayer service.

Since the white calf's birth, the Heiders haven't been able to leave home. In addition to receiving round­the­clock phone calls from across the country, a steady stream of uninvited sight­seers are constantly pulling into their driveway wanting to visit.

Except for family members, the Heiders have only allowed Native Americans and a few members of the media to see the calf.

To (Native Americans), the white buffalo is sacred. It's only right to let them see it and say prayers for it," David said.

To date, representatives from the Oneida, Cherokee, Sioux, Navaho, Ojibwa, Winnebago and Lac du Flambou tribes have either called or stopped to pay homage to the calf.

On the knoll above the pen, a tree is adorned with more than a dozen Native American icons left to protect the white calf. Pointing at the different items and explaining its significance, David stops at the dream catcher.

A web of thread, woven in a circular shape hangs from the branch. A symbolic eagle feature is tethered to the bottom.

This is to catch the dreams of the white buffalo calf, which are pure and good, while preventing evil dreams from coming in," David explained during an earlier visit.

With very little experience in Native American culture, the Heiders have gotten a crash course in the past two weeks.

The more I understand the symbolism of the white buffalo and what it represents (to Native Americans), I got to admit, it scares the hell out of me," David said.

Why I was chosen for something so rare, I don't know. I have to believe that something good will come out of this. I was picked for a reason. What that reason is I don't know yet. But there has to be some reason behind it," he added.

Although he's had offers to buy the white calf from an exotic game farm in Florida and rock star Ted Nuggent, the Heiders have no intention of selling her.

I tell them all thanks for the interest, but no sale'," David said. This isn't about money. There's something going on here that larger than me or you. Money just doesn't enter into it."

Putting a flannel jacket on over his work shirt, David turned on a flashlight and began walking up the hill to the pen.

''This has been a really rough day," he said aloud, not really addressing it to anyone. I'm told that for every window that shuts, there is another one that opens. We'll just have to wait for that window."

The Legend of the White Buffalo

One summer a long time ago, the seven sacred council fires of the Lakota Sioux came together and camped. The sun was strong and the people were starving for there was no game. Two young men went out to hunt. Along the way, the two men met a beautiful young woman dressed in white who floated as she walked. One man had bad desires for the woman and tried to touch her, but was consumed by a cloud and turned into a pile of bones. The woman spoke to the second young man and said, "Return to your people and tell them I am coming." This holy woman brought a wrapped bundle to the people. She unwrapped the bundle giving to the people a sacred pipe and teaching them how to use it to pray. "With this holy pipe, you will walk like a living prayer," she said. The holy woman told the Sioux about the value of the buffalo, the women and the children. "You are from Mother Earth," she told the women, "What you are doing is as great as the warriors do." Before she left, she told the people she would return. As she walked away, she rolled over four times, turning into a white female buffalo calf. It is said after that day the Lakota honored their pipe, and buffalo were plentiful. (from John Lame Deer's telling in 1967).

Many believe that the buffalo calf, Miracle, born August 20, 1994 symbolizes the coming together of humanity into a oneness of heart, mind, and spirit.

SACRED INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN BY THE CREATOR TO

NATIVE PEOPLE AT THE TIME OF CREATION

A. Take care of Mother Earth and the other colors of man.
B. Respect this Mother Earth and creation.
C. Honor all life, and support that honor.
D. Be grateful from the heart for all life. It is through life that there is survival. Thank the Creator at all times for all life.
E. Love, and express that love.
F. Be humble. Humility is the gift of wisdom and understanding.
G. Be kind with one's self and with others.
H. Share feelings and personal concerns and commitments.
I. Be honest with one's self and with others. Be responsible for these sacred instructions and share them with other nations.

http://www.merceronline.com/Native/native05.htm

Is White Buffalo Calf Woman Real?
http://www.facebook.com/publicfigurewhitebuffalocalfwoman

Fossella Patrick asks ,"Is the white buffalo calf woman a real person? And where are the crystal buffalo skulls today?"

'http://www.facebook.com/groups/crystalindigochildren
http://www.facebook.com/groups/whitebuffalocalfwoman'
White Buffalo Calf Woman
1,576 Likes
52 talking about this
Comments
White Buffalo Calf Woman
White Buffalo Calf Woman White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptecincala Ska Wakan):
The Gift of the Sacred Pipe
https://www.facebook.com/PublicFigureWhiteBuffaloCalfWoman/posts/10155878605454737
Manage
 · Reply · 16h
White Buffalo Calf Woman
White Buffalo Calf Woman Beloved Brother Fossella Patrick, yes my beloved. I am here, near. We are working hard right now to get the Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy together. Would you like to join us? because we are also trying to organize the Lakota as well. So much to do regarding the ww3 crisis going on these days. WE are in Palo Alto California where we are working to get Pine Ridge as a twin city for the Sioux Task Force. google and facebook are both near us, as the Great Spirits put me and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star. Most people come to me for a sacred song blessing and/or their sacred buffalo robe (white buffalo, prayer cloth of many colors). Those who earn it, also receive their GREAT NAME, describing you and helping others to understand you. I am real Brother, REAL as it GETS. I know there are lots of FRAUD out there especially in the last 20 years I have been singing in the winds. People hear me and dream of me. Some come find me. I once sang a song "100 nations" (description of song blowing in the wind) when I was at Stanford Pow Wow. Little Crow heard it and came to find me. HE did find me. Many women and even men have taken my name and sold everything using my name. I do not sell anything, because I share the Great Give-a-way. I will be going public view very soon. Only locally have they seen me, as we work on the streets (ministry) for the last 13 years. If you want to fight for love with us, we need your help. Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy need help gathering our peoples of four directions together. We need people to come to Palo Alto, to help us organize. Then we hope to repeat this with any city. There is lots of medical fraud, pedophilia and electronic terrorism going on. So we are working to get Homeland Security status. So much happening. We need everyone my beloved. I bow. Your devoted Sister, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child, whitebuffalocalfwoman.orgManage
WhiteBuffaloCalfWoman.Org
 · Reply · 15h
White Buffalo Calf Woman
White Buffalo Calf Woman ps. Brother, I grew up in Puget Sound, near you. Apparently, the ghost dance came from that area where I grew up. It is the great ghost dance, I have been promoting along with the great give-a-way part of the Lakota Spirituality laws. Miss it up there the pacific northwest. I could use some fresh air and waters. Sending prayers for you Brother. Your devoted Sister
Manage
 · Reply · 15h
White Buffalo Calf Woman
White Buffalo Calf Woman Beloved Brother Fossella Patrick, I did not answer the second part of your question which was about the crystal skulls. There are many around the world. They cannot carbon date these skulls because the carbon date comes back with the stone's age, rather than the carving age or when it was carved. In our days, we think more than we feel. Thinking is very linear, thus we move around a circle. Feeling is more all around, we move in all directions at the same time, like rings on a tree or water drops on a bowl of water. These are the blue rings of heavenly divine that shines (shadow colors). The reason I tell you this is because of our perspective in our time. We have just entered the third phase of evolution or the yellow rolling hill in time. We leave a perspective of yesterday (sole, physical reality) to tomorrow (soul, spiritual reality) to the present, the great gift of anyone or anything. Now back to the crystal skull. The way the crystal skull has been used is not correct, because in order to receive the knowledge there must be 12 of them all around you. This perspective aligns the light to flow through you, all of the colors. You feel knowledge, rather than think about it, like we do now. So we are learning. Another thing, in the future, the fourth phase of evolution, the white rolling hill in time, we evolve to gain a larger skull, not necessarily to gain more knowledge, but more like a reaching into the heavenly realms of knowledge, so the skull elongates. You find this on those who have moved through the stars and have landed on planet earth (heavenly physically older, spiritually younger) to merge with us (earthly spirit older, physically younger). As a native american my Brother, you understand, we belong to each other, yet there is such confusion. So in the crystal skulls, in order to find out if it is from the future or past (depending on your perspective, round the hoop) look for the mandible or jaw can be removed and put back on. Then you will find few are out there. So we need 12 of these kinds of crystal skulls in order to receive knowledge from the whole hoop at once.

There is a story I want to tell you Brother. In England there are these sacred earth mounds where high priest/ess would go into. Well those days are long gone and today these places are used for tourist attractions. It's a small mound, where few can get in. When you enter, it's very cramped and little light. This only happens twice a year, during a solstice when the light shines into the chamber of the earth mound. Well when the light came in, it streamed and the people were not prepared spiritually, so many of them fell to the ground, shaking and quivering. They had to put sand in there to cover the floor, in order they would not get hurt. Now if a person was spiritually prepared, there was actually a chamber to be filled with water all over the floor, this provided an extra illumination all around, which hit the walls and where images were cast and left behind. At this point, only a spiritually prepared person can receive all this light (streaming, linearly) and shadow/reflective light on the water.

Brother, this unpreparedness is going around the world, because we have two suns in the sky and it's making people go mad or insane as well. So many are not prepared. Do your daily prayers. However I tell most Native Americans, dance, sing, drum for at least 6 hours a day or more if you can. Gather daily (ghost dance) and drum together. It will save your family. WE must help each other.

The crystal skulls and White Buffalo Calf Woman, a crystal child, speaks the truth about the spiritual heavenly world of the divine, where all the Great Spirits shine. I love you and we will talk later.

your devoted servant,
Manage
 · Reply · 1m
White Buffalo Calf Woman
White Buffalo Calf Woman White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child, alightfromwithin.org Angel Services Around the World
Sioux Task Force and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Jews for the Ark of the Covenant, Holy People of the Rainbow

On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 2:03 PM, White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother <whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com> wrote:
How can I help you Brother Tyson Nicotine?
This is White Buffalo Calf Woman, elder crystal child

Most people come to me to share their stories, like you, but you must be honorable when talking to me and RECEIVE.
Love is the law of the universe, all my relatives (relativity).

I am, I am not. What ever it is, I am HERE, Lakota stands.
ask your question.

your devoted Sister bows

On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 11:48 AM, Tyson Nicotine <tysonnicotine12@gmail.com> wrote:
I messaged u years ago, and then I posted something on fb, and u replied, anyways im that one who made that

On Sun, Jun 10, 2018 at 7:00 PM, White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother <whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, Jun 9, 2018 at 8:13 PM, Tyson Nicotine <tysonnicotine12@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I'm pretty sure u r not the one I am looking for, I tried to contact u but I couldn't get a hold of u

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 9:51 AM, White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother <whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't want insulting children knocking at my door. You said, I am not the one you are looking for, then go away.
elder
get along little doggie and bless yourself.

ps. Heyoka is a Lakota word, you don't want to be Sioux (mother's side), I suggest you use a Cree word instead. Heyoka heal the wrongs, not demand all is wrong. Pure of heart (not you), you are not a holy ark. Sail a wave instead of thinking you will raise the dead. Get along little doggie and bless yourself.

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 8:59 AM, Tyson Nicotine <tysonni...@gmail.com> wrote:
And plus u can fb message me, I'm done reading getting a news feeds be a real elder n smudge while u speak cause I don't no if ur lying u could be one of those spirits that try to walk me down that road I'm not suppose to walk on, I bin doing it alone no elder really helped me idk what I was thinking asking for help, but there r many other woman who carry that name I met 5 , and ur not the one I'm looking for,

On Friday, July 8, 2016, Tyson Nicotine <tysonni...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey I read that whole thing, and that's nice to know, I like to know information like that, and I totally understand everything and when I use to dance traditional before I danced backwards my colours were yellow black white n red, and I went to a sweat lodge and they told me all the colours in the rainbow I have to fast with, and I am collecting and I will find a ghost dance, if u ever want to meet, I can show u my alter, that the creator gave me, I built end it at powwows and in a peyote meetings, I already collected one horse that red one and gave him to a woman who carries water, there is a video on YouTube search men's traditional dance 2015 u will see me dancing the other way, the grandfathers gave me a way to use the spirits but instead of sending them back I'm giving them to the people, next one is black, then the paint, then the white one, my way is special and glad I am where I am today and yes I am lonely, I can't find a woman like that, hard to find someone that wants what I want, that sundance ceremony, so I can have a woman help me start and finish my ceremonies, 3 years now since I woken up, I bin waiting and waiting to be loved, I got put in the mental hospital, my family push me aside because of my difference and they told me not to walk this backwards way, that they are embarrassed of me, I come from people who don't follow this way, I come from a mad family who's ways are in money, greed, and hatred, I am from Canada sask I live at the name eagle hills not the name the government knows, I do were the armour of God,  and I said I am a Cree man not creek or crow I am a Christian a true Christian

On Monday, July 4, 2016, White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother <whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com> wrote:
White Buffalo Calf Woman Grandmother Winkte (lie down angels fly by, dream a good dream my boys)
https://plus.google.com/+WhiteBuffaloCalfWomanTwinDeerMother/posts/ixtvyT8Wgkw
Knews and Visions Circle with White Buffalo Calf Woman
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112647294491367091490

On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 2:32 AM, White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother <whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com> wrote:

addendum from White Buffalo Calf Woman (lakota words) to Cosmic Father 13 golden child, Raven Tyson.

Wananikte - pillow, cloud (man lies down inside the buffalo and dreams). weft, the horizontal threads interlaced through the warp in a woven fabric; woof, a relative in tow, showing the golden throws, blanket lined with treasures.

Waninkte, wanikte - folding, place of trees to feel the breeze, the spacial field folds (quarters). warp, turn, twist, allowing for the vision to be strewn. wanikte - fullest

Winkte - streaming through, from shore to shore, the glue. waft; to cause to go gently and smoothly through the air or over water and to float easily and gently, as on the air; drifting along. These are the light waves, sines that pave the story told.

Wananikte, wanonikta*, wahoikta, waonikta (wa-noh-nik-tah) for golden (13). see ma'zaskazi.
Ma'zaskazi ( ) ft. gold. The words for gold 3 (yellow, pure/bright, like 24k gold) and golden 13 (dark yellow or mixture/dull like an alloy, 14k gold) is used in Lakota as "Ma'zaskazi". Gold 3 and Golden 13 are not the same meaning. Wa-kay-yah is for gold 3. Wanoh-nik-tah for golden 13.
[[[ *wanonikta, wahoikta, waonikta (wa-noh-nik-tah) for golden (13). Wanikta is to live, rather a folding of a 45 degree angle, which assist in the illusion of light being trapped. Pillars like trees capture light waves as they pass through, allowing for light to be see, a place to believe or dream. Wanonikta is rather a full river that flows within, a gushing forth, sailing through. Wanonikta holds the ring where the river of life gifts and purified, thus controlling the appeture or flow rate, similar to a faucet handle allowing water to flow greatly or slowly. It appears to move, even the appeture (handle, however it is more like a river that slithers like a snake, which makes two consecutive rings to overlap, thus causing more like a choking (choke). You find this kind of closing on slender bags (eg. flute bags) or wrist bracelets, where one ring is pulled one direction and the other ring (strap or rope hoop) is pulled in the other direction, choking the appeture and closing the bag. In the word katka (kah-dkah) often used for choke and katka (kah-dkah) meaning brisk(ly) we find that these are meanings of how a river can move or stagnate. Osnite (oh-shnee-d-ay) choke (to death) is a type of purification, done by a golden father (ate wononikta 13). Note: choke, vt. yuniyasni. vi. katka; yahotesni.

gold, ft. Ma'zaskazi. The word for gold 3 (yellow) and golden 13 (dark yellow or mixture like an alloy, 14k gold) used in Lakota is "Ma'zaskazi". Gold 3 and Golden 13 are not the same meaning. Wa-kay-yah is for gold (pure, like 24k gold. Wanoh-nik-tah for golden.)

golden, a. 1. Ma'zaskazi : golden spectacles.  2. Zizi ; ziyena : golden hair. 3. Ni'na waste: golden words.
wanbli (eagle).
h^uya common eagle.
1. anúnkasan, anunkhasan (bald eagle) white on two sides. (lavender 8, holiness)
2. wanblí gleshka, wanblígleška (spotted eagle), a painted pony of the sky winds.
3. wanbli iskana (wham-blee ee-ska-nah) (golden eagle). (golden 13, brotherhood)
4. ceta (chay-dahn) hawk.
5. Waŋblí Hoȟpi; "Golden Eagle Nest" (From the Lakota waŋblí (wahm-hel'-lee) means "eagle, golden eagle" in Lakota. Golden eagle', sometimes used as a generic term for both golden eagles and bald eagles, however are very different.)

Another common mistake for the golden 13 is the tabacco (golden colored, dark yellow or mixture), which is offered to the earth as a give-a-way for a ceremony.  This is not smoked in the sacred pipe. Green grass 4 (cannibis, give-a-way medicine) is smoked in the sacred pipe. Golden 13 is for brotherhood. Green 4 is for oneness, the spiritual leader of brotherhood.
Notation of golden father (13 golden child). These are some of the words pertaining to his behavior.

~Mitakuye ob wanikta ca tokaheya cewakiyelo. With my relatives I shall live, so That's why I pray to Him (Great Spirit Father Wakan Tanka 17) first. Golden Father (golden child 13) knows about brotherhood and will often walk right up to people to unite them together. This is their role, however because they often get polluted by their cleaning of the inner river (water, household) of others, they will often get lost and forget this part; ca tokaheya cewakiyelo - so That's why I pray to Him (Great Spirit Father Wakan Tanka 17) first. Great Father (17) guides the eyes of the worldly (oneness or wowanzidan) and often Golden Father (13) thinks he is the guidance of all the people (oyate, blood of the people, heart of the nation). He (golden 13) is the father (13) of a household, but not the Father (17) to the world. He mitakuye ob wanikta ca Lena cic'u welo. With my relatives I shall live, so I give these (offerings). Again, he (13 golden) forgets this part; ca Lena cic'u welo - so I give these (offerings) and often plunders the world for his own greed, when he forgets to pray to a higher power, Great Spirit Father (17 wakan tanka). It is important to help Golden Father (13) so he may prevail with his mission of Brotherhood or otakuyaya (oh-dah-kue-yah-yah) n. hunkawanzikiciyapi and equality n. wopila or I'akidececapi. Often wopila is used as being thankful, because if there is equality, then there is much to be thankful for. In order for us to achieve this state of being  of brotherhood, we must all assist our Fathers in the household to purify (frequently, often and when in need), as they represent Golden Father (13) stage of life. Our men, especially Golden Father (13) needs us to demand that blessings purify his state of mind, thus he remembers to give thanks to Great Spirit Father (17) to shine upon them (the children), the gifts of the universe. Golden's (13) job is to bring us (through brotherhood course) towards the oneness or wowanzidan of Great Spirit Father (17).  Golden is a mixture of elements and the mixture of peoples or nations (oyate), to transcend towards brotherhood, the royal and true blue of the kingship state. We become relatives or kinsmen (kings men). aki lecel ( ) adv. equal. aki lecel ya ( ) adv. equally.

Additional note surrounding 13 and males from the heavenly cosmos:
17 is Great Spirit Father (teaching "I am" wakan tanka).
15 is Grandfather tunksila and 11 is the Sun/Son of lumination. 15 (grandfather) guides us through the star's brightness, the course of the bowing or humility, thus finds the path towards.
13 (golden father) illuminates us the sun outside.
11 (sun) luminates from within (wears the actual crown, this does not refer to overlay colors worn on the sacred buffalo robe).

Additional words that describe Golden Father (13) often referred to as the Golden Eagle (wambli waonikta).
1.~ lapi; wiooie (  ) n. word, vt. wicoie ka'ga: lie worded it well. iwahoya ( ) send word to. iapi iyohi ( ) word by word. iwahoya ( ) send word to. iapi iyohi (ee-ah-pee ee-yoh-hee) word by word. note: this is not reading, but note by note (one by one), like a condutor to an orchestra of the many. wahokonMya; eciya: he addressed the people. wiwahoya (wee-wah-hoh-yah) forwarn.

2.~ wowahokonkiye; wieastawakan tawowahokonkiye ( ) n. sermon. wowahokonkiye ka'gavi ( ) vi. sermonize. wohdaka; wakantanka (17) oie oyaka; wahokonwicakiya ( ) vi. preach. vt. oyaka; wahokonkiya.  wotaninwaste oyaka ( ) preach the Gospel.  wowahokonkiye eya ( ) preach a sermon. wahokonwicakiya; wacekiyewicasta ( ) n. preacher. wowahokonkiye( ) n. preaching, lecture. wahokonkiya ( ) vt. harangue. wahokoijkiya ( ) v. monitor. wahokonkiya ( ) a. didactic. wahokoqkiya ; i'yapa-staka ( ) vt. exhort. wowahokoijkiye ( ) n. exhortation. Wahokoijkiya ( ) n. exhorter. iyopeya; wahokon-Mya (ee-yoh-pay-yah) ttf. reprimand, reprove. iyopeyapi (ee-yoh-pay-ah-pee) reprimand. wahocakiya (wahn-hoh-chahn-kee-yahn) admonish. vt. Iwaktaya; wahokoijkiya. wowahokonkiya ( ) n. admonition.

3.~ wahoya ( ) send for. iapiaya; wahosiya ( ) n. messenger. Iapiyeyapi ( ) n. message. wahokiye ( ) n. courier. wowahokoijkiye ( ) n. counsel. vt. eoiya; eeoqsi ; ikici-yukcai. wohdahda-kapi ( ) n. chat. vi. iayaika. iwahoya; iciya ( ) vt. bespeak. wowahokoijkiye wowapi ci'stiqna ( ) a temperance tract. woiyopeya; wowahokonkiya; woba ( ) n. reproof (validate, check again). wahosiyapi; ta'ku hu-weyapi ( ) n. errand. iwahokoqMya ( ) vt. inculcate.

4.~ hohpi, wahohpi (wah-ohgh-pee) n. nest. wahosiye ( ) n. harbinger. Mahpiyaohnihde; waho- aiyewakan ( ) n. angel. One will often find that the golden child (13 cosmic father) wears the golden angel wings. wawate ca (wah-wah-day chah) gentle. wawiciya o uya (wah-wee-chee-yah oh uen-yahn) cooperatively (to live) when we wawihateya (wah-wee-ghah-day-yea) blunder. wahokokiyapi (wah-hoh-kohn-kee-yah-pee) instruction. wahokonki ye (wah-hoh-kohn-kee yea) instruct (to). eciya; wahokoijkiya: charge (a fee, coinage or a pushing towards) him to go, the objective is to see both sides of the coin or both sides of an argument, to resolve differences. wowahokonkiya ( ) n. homily.

5.~ serpent, wanmduska, yet a better word for golden (13) would be coils like a snake or serpent (light wave). hduksa ; itkom hiyu ( ) vi. recoil. kaksa (kah-kshah) vt. coil; n. okaksa. wis wisjahe (weesh-weesh-zjah-hay) spring (coil). wawagla (wah-wah-glah) uncoil (make); vt. yuhda. The coil acts like a faucet handle turning on and off the pressure of the streaming waters of inner light waves, while producing sound wave (coil action). ]]]
wanbli (wham-blee) n. eagle.

 Story 1. What Is the Eagle Staff? (golden eagle staff, representing brotherhood)

The Eagle Staff represents the stature and honor of a particular tribe or tribes. It commonly looks like a shepherd’s staff and is wrapped in either otter skin or buffalo skin, and exhibits eagle feathers (mainly tail feathers from a golden eagle) that indicate the Akicita honor of that tribe. Akicita is a Lakota language word for a warrior or leader who has earned distinction through service to the tribe in combat or some other fashion. In the olden days, it was used to also describe a policeman figure amongst the plains tribes. Today, it is used to describe a member of an honor society, or a service veteran. The Eagle Staff is always presented ahead of any other flag, and is more important and meaningful. It was the indicator of a tribe’s accomplishments in battle and the integrity and honor of its people. Sonny Skyhawk 11/10/11

Story 2: Native American Eagle Mythology
Eagles figure prominently in the mythology of nearly every Native American tribe. In most Native cultures, eagles are considered medicine birds with impressive magical powers, and play a major role in the religious ceremonies of many tribes.

Among the Pueblo tribes, eagles are considered one of the six directional guardians, associated with the upward direction, spirituality, and balance. The Zunis carve stone eagle fetishes for protection, ascribing to them both healing and hunting powers, and the Eagle Dance is one of the most important traditional dances held by the Hopi and other Pueblo tribes. In the mythology of some tribes, Eagle plays a leadership role (either as king of the birds, or as a chief who humans interact with.) In other legends, Eagle serves as a messenger between humans and the Creator. The golden eagle, also known as the "war eagle," is particularly associated with warriors and courage in battle, and it is golden eagle feathers that were earned by Plains Indian men as war honors and worn in their feather headdresses. (In some tribes, this practice continues to this day, and eagle feathers are still given to soldiers returning from war or people who have achieved a great accomplishment.) In some Northwest Coast tribes, the floor used to be dusted with eagle down at potlatches and other ceremonies as a symbol of peace and hospitality.

Because eagles are considered such a powerful medicine animal, the hunting or killing of eagles was restricted by many taboos. Eating eagle meat was forbidden in many tribes; in some legends, a person who eats eagle meat is transformed into a monster. In some Plains Indian tribes, feathers were required to be plucked from a live eagle so as to avoid killing them (to accomplish this, eagles were trapped in a net and released.) In Southeastern tribes, only men with special eagle medicine, known as Eagle-Killers were permitted to kill eagles. In the Cherokee tribe, even Eagle-Killers were only permitted to kill eagles during wintertime.

Eagles are also one of the most widespread clan animals used by Native American cultures. Tribes with Eagle Clans include the Chippewa (whose Bald Eagle Clan and its totem are called Migizi, while the Golden Eagle Clan is called Giniw), the Hopi (whose Eagle Clan is called Kwaangyam or Qua-wungwa), the Zuni (whose Eagle Clan name is K'yak'yali-kwe) and other Pueblo tribes of New Mexico, Plains tribes like the Caddo and Osage, and Northwest Coast tribes like the Haida, Kwakiutl, Tsimshian, and Tlingit. Eagle was an important clan crest on the Northwest Coast, and eagle designs can often be found carved on totem poles, ceremonial staffs, and other traditional Northwestern art. And many eastern tribes, such as the Cherokee, have an Eagle Dance among their tribal dance traditions.
note: Eagle feathers must be gifted by the eagle, to have complete honor. If you find an eagle in the wild dead, it's body has been gifted to you. You must gift full honor for the eagle in all it's use. Eagle feathers are outlawed around the world, with the exception of the native american, because it is traditionally used for their spiritual ceremonies (religion, cult, prayers). Twin Deer Mother notes.

note: The Warrior and the Eagle: Lenape legend about a giant eagle that punished a warrior for his pride.

Story 3:  Eagle Feathers and the Sacred Meaning to Lakota People
The eagle is a winged symbol for the Lakota people.  It is the strongest and bravest of all birds. For this reason, the eagle and its feathers have been chosen to symbolize what is highest bravest strongest holiest..

An eagle's feathers are given to another in honor, and the feathers are worn with dignity and pride. They are treated with great respect. When an eagle feather is dropped during a dance, a special ceremony is performed to pick it up again, and the owner is careful to never drop it again.

An eagle feather is also used to adorn the sacred pipe because it is a symbol of the Great Spirit who is above all and from whom all strength and power flows. Eagle feathers or wings are used in special ways.
When they are held over someone's head, it means the person is brave or is wished bravery and happiness. To wave it over everyone present means everyone is wished peace, prosperity and happiness.

Each time the warrior earned a feather, he would either wear it (but he only wore a couple into battle) or put it on a pole used for special occasions. Once he had collected enough feathers, they were then made into a headdress. Because each feather had a special meaning, binding them together in a headdress made that Indian headdress even more special. Only the men, closest friends of the warrior, were involved in making the headdress. The Indian chiefs also “earned” each of their feathers. The most prized of all feathers to receive for an Indian headdress was the Golden Eagle feather. Because the Indians saw the eagle as a messenger of God, this feather could only be earned through hardship, loyalty, and strength.

Story 4: Holy Eagle
(Adapted from Ron Zeilinger's Lakota Life)
The eagle is a winged symbol for the Lakota people.
Eagle: It is the strongest and bravest of all birds. For this reason, the eagle and its feathers have been chosen to symbolize what is: highest, bravest, strongest, holiest.

An eagle's feathers are given to another in honor, and the feathers are worn with dignity and pride. They are treated with great respect. When an eagle feather is dropped during a dance, a special ceremony is performed to pick it up again, and the owner is careful to never drop it again.

An eagle feather is also used to adorn the sacred pipe because it is a symbol of the Great Spirit who is above all and from whom all strength and power flows. Eagle feathers or wings are used in special ways.

When they are held over someone's head, it means the person is brave or is wished bravery and happiness. To wave it over everyone present means everyone is wished peace, prosperity and happiness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eagle Spirituality (summation of stories)
https://plus.google.com/+WhiteBuffaloCalfWomanTwinDeerMother/posts/Qm8eDFBdS81
Lakota Oyate Community
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/107162802946807315903

On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 2:30 AM, White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother <whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com> wrote:

16 colors in the visual spectrum of life seen or rather perceived.
Covenant of the Rainbow (listing 16 colors, note silver cosmic woman and rainbow mother are 12, there are so many more, however these are the ones traveling upon Mother Earth 16 or Great Spirit Mother)
https://plus.google.com/+WhiteBuffaloCalfWomanTwinDeerMother/posts/NvPMiiYGQxQ

​Golden Child (Cosmic Father) Raven Tyson Nicotine,
Was thinking about how you were the sun of the mother. And took a quick peek at your sacred buffalo robe, which is four directions in colors (actually four outside and four inside, but knowing four will gift the inner, which I do not talk about, because it is so very confusing. this is just for your information, because you are the golden child). Your inner most of four colors is golden child. You must ask for your sacred buffalo robe to know more about your own perspective.

My buffalo robe is crystal, yellow, green, gray. Making me a crystal child (11), inner sun of the mother (rainbow 12). All together my colors appear golden and many people misunderstand, because only a crystal child like myself can distinguish the separation of color. Rainbow 12 and crystal 11 is the spacial field. You will find that religions are based on this structure  of Mother and child (sun).

Your buffalo robe is golden, color, color, gray. You are the golden child (13), the outer sun of Grandmother (gray 14). Golden 13 must travel inside of Gray 14. Gray is the spacial fields of light and dark, however for golden 13, it means the journey across the stars. In the image I sent to you with the sacred song blessings, it shows a man inside of space. This is like golden 13 inside of gray 14. Gray is space or connected spacial fields. Thus you are the sun outwardly, rather than inwardly like the crystal 11 child like myself.

Crystal 11 is actually red-red, appears as light or clear. Red 1 follows 11 crystal. And vice versa because of the alignment. Golden 13 is actually red-golden. Yellow (gold 3) follows 13 golden. And vice versa because of alignment. I wear yellow 3 and you wear golden 13, which we tend to follow each other and help each other. Yellow 3 is dreamer. Golden 13 is dreaming.

​If you look at the blue ring, you will find there are 12 red rings that attach to one blue ring. This blue ring is representative of Golden 13, the cosmic father. The family structure is of 12 red rings, is represented by Rainbow Mother 12. Golden wears rainbow inner eyes. And Rainbow wears golden inner eyes. Thus you tend to find each other in the reflection. For you are a male spirit 13 and a male body physical, making you a male-male, and all maleness or connecting of the spacial fields. You will need to find a Rainbow 12 woman who will be very womanly. And thus it will be natural for you to bond with. However golden 13 must flow through 14 or Grandmother the connected spacial fields.  by the way Golden 13 is representative of the sun in the sky, the outer sun. Thus you need grandmother 14 gray glory. This means you will know Grandmothers 14, which may be males or females. And if you find a gray female, you must make sure you do not bond to them, rather you must flow through them, like they are space. One Grandmother 14, whom is a male, told me of a story, that someone took a photograph of him and you could see right through him. This is because Gray 14 is space itself we all travel through and connected to through our umbilical cord. Golden 13 is above the head and Gray is 14 the umbilical cord and 13 golden must flow into the space to find gray 14 once again. This is the same as star travelers in the sky trying to come to a home (earth). Golden 13 always communicates with star travelers and star travelers will seek you out as well through telepathy. By the way, when too many are talking to you, you may get a headache and if you tell them to get into a single line, this should take care of the head pain. Okay back to the image of blue and red rings. Blue ring to blue ring is a spacial field. And when a blue ring intersects with another blue ring through folding space (dark point to dark point) it appears to disappear or called a portal, however it is simply folding space. We must teach others how to get through one field (being, crystalline being of light) to the next field or blue ring to blue ring. This can only be done with true love. Golden often forces their intelligence upon others, because they are traveling on the light beams. This is a heavenly knowing, however this also causes problems, because while you are traveling, you are also cleansing the inner light streaming. You will tend to become impure due to this fact. Thus you must constantly cleanse yourself in order to become your best. I reminded you previously to sing Grandfather 15 white star or tunkasila songs.

You will see these songs once in a while at our Lakota Oyate circle, which I also recommend you join and I will make sure you get more Grandfather 15 songs to guide you. Lakota Oyate Community https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/107162802946807315903

Back to golden and rainbow reflecting each other. To find and verify you are with a rainbow mother 12 for you a golden father 13 ask her if she reverberates in other words, when she stands by another, does her colors change until there is a matching. She will understand, because she constantly does it. She is moving around the circle feeling all the children of the rainbow. You need gray 14 or Grandmother spider who weaves the spacial fields together, but you must not couple with her. She is the Mother to Golden father. And this is your name, Tyson, the sun to the mother. Your coupling is with Rainbow Mother 12 who will understand you and reflect you to help you along the rainbow trail, where all migrate with our eternal spiritual souls.

With this image it shows you what is happening in evolution right now. We have had our soul separated from our sole (orange rolling hill in time). We have just entered the third phase of evolution or yellow rolling hill in time, which means our soul and sole is connected or learning to align, thus chime. The Great Spirit Father 17 called wakan tanka teaches "I am" and this is done with walking talking unified as a single unity or beingness. This learning is what everyone is working towards. However many have not exercised their spiritual (soul) even right brained centered to find the spirit (tanka or talking). This means we have lots to catch up on to bring us wakan tanka or a Great Spirit. This does not mean we are Great Spirit Father 17, but more of an actualization of whom we are individually amongst others or our duty to the oneness of all creation (great mystery).

So we have to say to all the children of the rainbow (all beings seen and not seen) to vision with their heart.

​It is the sacred ghost dance that helps people relieve fears as well as purify. Golden purifies the inner ring of the heavenly trail, must like a father makes sure all the kids find their way, by honoring their mother. The eagle is actually representing lavender 8 (holiness), however the golden eagle talks about brotherhood. And eagle understanding is often clouded by this misunderstanding. I will send my next message to help you understand more about the eagle. There are 12 eagle feathers on the sacred pipe, to represent the Rainbow Clan.

Golden 13 reads closely, letters or characters and can see any story in  anything they look at. Crystal 11 reads the book of life, the destiny of any story. Our job or filial duties are different, but appear similar in many ways, thus it is important to understand the first 16 colors, the very first link and the listing of relationships among our relatives on earth (including star children appearing near these days, learning to come to home or planet earth).

Great Spirit Mother 16 is called Mother Earth. Great Spirit Father 17 is called Father Sky. And sometimes, Great Uncle 18 (which is actually Great Great Mother, the one before the two) is identified by Native Americans. Adam 19 and Eve 20 is the teaching of the torah or the bible. And christ (crystal, christal) is the crystal child 11 like myself. Now we all come in different tribes and travel together. Some are older than others. However we are always older or younger than others in some way, thus we can always be a student and a teacher. Golden cosmic father 13 like yourself, brings brotherhood and fear as well, because do not the children fear when father comes home when they have done something wrong. It is all a learning for our evolutionary period of time we have entered, the yellow rolling hill (third phase of evolution).

Now you say you feel empty. This is because you need to join the ghost dance, however all join in different ways. For the golden 13 it is important to play the sacred flute daily for an hour. This guides the family in the cosmic winds. For me a crystal child 11, I must sing to guide the family home in the winds. This is a cosmic consciousness which is bringing us towards Oneness. And this is on the heavenly blue road. Man is often stuck in intelligence which is all red road and do not get the spiritual development needed to navigate the eternal soul. And if we practice daily ghost or spiritual skills we find our way home, towards each other and most importantly brotherhood. This is why it is so very easy for you to burst forwards to talk to people and it is not as easy for others, because it is your duty as the cosmic father or golden child 13.

I hear you have a native american flute, thus this daily playing of the flute will fill you up and finding yourself a rainbow woman will also help guide you to the land of brotherhood. There is so much more to understand and you will have to ask questions. Also the other day you wanted to talk to me in the winds or through telepathy, but I was busy handling some naughty kids and was not able to talk or use telepathy with you. Realize I am always in the winds and I will hear you.

Crew tribe, I only found about sailing. And it is the duty of the cosmic father (appears to beam) golden color 13 (actual red-yellow) to sail through the heavenly spacial fields to find a home, because in the fourth phase of evolution, when the two twin stars are too close, the planets loose water and in order to procreate or have children, the civilization depends on the golden father 13 to find another world or land mass (mother earth) to seed or propagate again. So what happens the fourth phase of evolution cosmic fathers are oneness minded rather than separated minds. And is important that we are spiritual elders (Sioux) help them to unite and find a home among us all, together. Some of us are ascending, while others are descending. And it will take the law of love to make this work. This is my role to bring the law of love to the world as they start on a great journey together during the yellow rolling hill in time. We learn to chime, sing, dance and cleanse ourselves free from prejudice and hatred to love and grateful, in order just to get along. And we learn to do this through validation or repeating what others say to each other. RECEIVING is not easy for mankind yet, but this will be the next hurdle and through the sacred hoop, we will find our way.

I love you and mighty blessings will find us true, when we are humble to all the hues. Remember my cosmic father, play the flute everyday to relieve the stresses and to help guide the children of earth.

Your devoted sun, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother
elder crystal child, alightfromwithin.org Angel Services Around the World
Sioux Task Force and Rainbow Warrriors of Prophecy
Jews for the Ark of the Covenant, Holy People of the Rainbow

note: Sioux are eldest souls. Jews are the eldest soles.

I leave you with this story...

Story of the First Warrior

What did the First Warrior say to the Great Spirit (Father)?

The first warrior looked out on the land that was his home. He saw the hills and the stars, and he was happy for giving him this home.

The first warrior told the Great Spirit that he would fight and win many battles in His honor. But the Great Spirit (Father) said "No (know), fight for your tribe. Fight for the family born to you, fight for the Brothers you fight." The Great Spirit said, "Fight for them, for they are your home."

(TV) Longmire episode Great Spirit

On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 12:56 AM, White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother <whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com> wrote:
Tyson Nicotine
Yesterday 8:22 PM
 Cree sorry, auto spell and I want someone to talk to not add dumb things, getting the run around, not fricking just add things so u will have followers, I just want to talk to this so called elder

Tyson Nicotine
Yesterday 8:25 PM
I am from the west, that comes from the north, that walks over the hills, and I eat medicine, and sundance, and I also dance the other direction

Golden Cosmic Father +Tyson Nicotine Wrote to you three days ago, subject "Hi I am a heyoka". Will add a bit more regarding you as a golden child. Check your email, you received an inline message and a sacred song blessing. There should be four circles you are part of, may even recommend more, because I have to help guide others. For you, you must be part of the whole circle, which means many +google circles. Also get that you are Crow Creek Sioux Tribe - South Dakota. Ojibwe and Cree peoples (the Iron Confederacy) are definite relations. The name of the tribe, Apsáalooke [ə̀ˈpsáːɾòːɡè], meaning "children of the large-beaked bird", was given to them by the Hidatsa, a neighboring Siouan tribe. French interpreters translated the name as gens du corbeaux ("people of [the] crows"), and they became known in English as the Crow. Other tribes also refer to the Apsáalooke as "crow" or "raven" in their own languages. There is confusion with those who are Crow Sioux and the Crow Nation. You are Crow Sioux. And you say, Cree also, as the black rice is grown and shared between our nations. Okay take a look at your email and I will write more about golden (13), who is sun to grandmother (gray glory 14). Alright my cosmic father, talk to you soon in the email. Love and blessings to the mighty messings, where the sails blow, where the winds wail and the seas of our visions bring hope to our devastating times, to wash it clean in the rhyme. Your devoted crystal child, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder at alightfromwithin.org Angel Services Around the World, four directions that swirl. I bow to all the whales, the songs and their tales.

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 10:44 PM, White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother <whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings Brother Raven Tyson,
Will respond inline to you with wbcw.

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 7:04 AM, Tyson Nicotine <tysonni...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello there I am from the crew tribe,

wbcw: Where is the Crew Tribe located? Looked it up and find much that is not native american. Can you tell me more. I see the Crow Tribe. And where are you living presently?

I wear the armour of God, in the circle where life dances,

wbcw: Thank you.

I am the one who speaks to the creator, I am the one who is looking for white buffalo calf woman, I am the one seeking this holy woman,

wbcw:  Yes, my beloved you have found me. I am near. There are many calling themselves White Buffalo Calf Woman, however there is only one, which is written on the book of life. I gift all Great names and read the book of life clearly. I sing all the songs in the winds.

I am the bread, as I am the blood, I am the second coming of Christ, as I am the son of man,

wbcw:  You will need to tell me more about what you are saying. There is much to learn in the world. Did you have a vision, a story to tell. You can share.

I woken 3 years ago when I danced at a sundance,

wbcw:  It is time for the ghost dances. I understand many men want to sundance, it is about suffering for Great Spirit. Even the ghost dance has been defiled by others raping the way of life (a sort of religion, but much more for all the peoples of the four directions). It is much better now to dance the moon dance or the Katci Tope wha (kaci topa wa): “the Clouds that Dance Ceremony”  it is what the Sioux died for at Wounded Knee and the messiah's calling (messiah means salvation, a term of a relative who saves). That is what the people have been waiting for and what I bring for all the world to understand the crying for a vision in a sacred dance, we wail, the tears sail upon our feet and the inipi is born (fire and water, the dew/smoke, this also describes the story of the sacred pipe).

ka words
kacikala (kahn-chee-kah-lah) vein, in other words, returning to the heart.

ci words
ci (chee) desire, the, want

topa words
topa (doh-pah) four
 tate uyetopa (dah-day uh-yea-doe-pah) four winds.

wa words
wa (wha), you will find in spiritual relations or simply in relationships in the Lakota or Siouxian languages.
 wacin (wah-chee) need, want.
 wakeya (wa-kay-yah) is for gold. see ma'zaskazi. see ma'zaskazi. see        wanonikta. awakeya, wakeya (ah-wah-kay-yah) n. booth, tent, w. tabernacle, gold.
 or wa in other words
 wahi - I am coming
 wakina - thunder
 wakuwala - chases
 wakan - holy
 wakan ankantu - great holy
 wakan tanka - God
 wakan tanan kici un - may the Great Spirit bless you
 wakinyan - thunderbird
 wana - one

kaci topa wa (kachee tope wha) “the Clouds that Dance Ceremony”
kaci topa wa, the clouds are the dew, what is spoken from you. When we dance, we place our heart beats from our soul or spiritual to our sole the physical. Another way to say it is heaven on earth, the door and gate meet or twin as the shores (reverberation and songing).

(sounded out in english)
Kawhech iah (kawaciya) (formed clouds from within/flight of heaven) ,
ka whecheee ay (kawaciye) (clouds sail away). I send my love across the fields for all to praise. And when we ride the stars divine, let us be together this time.

kawa: chop, vt Kaksa; katku&a; kaspaspa. Chop down, kawanka. Chop up, kaksaksa. n. Okaspe; cehupa. or parts of the whole, like the cottonwood tree holds the parts (man) in the sundance. We soar in spiritual flight, as the sun dance gifts a vision to those who seek, yet we are learning to become more meek, the ghost walk is the place we walk on the water's waves, find the cheeks (smiles, rather than suffering in the sundance, thus the ghost dance appears to clear the airs, turbulent waters).

ciya
eciyapi (ay-chee-yah-pee) called
heciya pi (hay-chee-yah pee) named that (to be)
heciya (hay-chee-yah) direction (in that)
heciyata (hay-chee-yah-dahn) thereabout
kiciyamna (kee-chee-yahm-nah) acquire
leciya (lay-chee-yah) over here, over, toward this place

kawaciya (kah-wha-chee-yahn) formed clouds from within, the flight of the heavenly soul, the spiritual.

kawa - parts of the whole, learn to soar. (look above for further kawa words)

ciye words
ciye (chee-yea) brother (older) or my brother (a man’s brother)
ciyeku ki (chee-yea-kue kee) brother (his/her older)
ciyewaya (chee-yea-wah-yah) brother (i have for older)
ciyewaye ki (chee-yea-wah-yea kee) brother (my older)

male represent waves of light, soaring across the fields (women, sound waves), uniting fields (men), thus bringing in Brotherhood.

kawaciye (ka whecheee ay) (clouds sail away). I send my love across the fields for all to praise. And when we ride the stars divine, let us be together this time.

Excerpt 🐢
November 14, 2012 ·
Relatives, sharing at the Circle, Feel the Walking on your Soles, Ghost Walk Souls, Tuesday, November 13, 2012, White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star Drums
http://white-buffalo-calf-woman.blogspot.com/2012/11/feel-walking-on-your-soles-ghost-walk.html

Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Feel the Walking on your Soles, Ghost Walk Souls
Event: Ghost Walk (New Moon Dance)
Official Title: Katchee Tope wha (kaci topa wa): “the Clouds that Dance Ceremony”  The ghost walk or ghost dance, the holy spirit within that soars, free as a bird in song and dance. Holy is the sound, praise for the world to help heal all the world to get along. Each new moon join us around the world, to birth in light from within the darkness, with Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy in the k/night.

Dance Steps to the heart beat:
One and two (tap your foot). change foot. Three and four. change foot. One and two. change foot. Three and four (lub dub). change foot. One and two (heartbeat). change foot. Three and four. change foot. and hear we go (sing), where/wear our heartbeats, like a drum (dance). one two and three four (drum the earth), skip in the sky (soar), happiness will overcome tonight.

and now I complete what I needed, I started my bundle, and I'm going to dance at a other sundance,

wbcw: heyoka (hea-yoh-kah) clown, sacred clown, however it means much more than that. Open our eyes to the wrongs of the world and to find a better way, a holy way, the sacred path.

excerpt: "When the great eagle’s command of the heavens is interrupted by the presence of a Sun Dance, it is because of the gravity of “mitakuye oyasin” (all my relations).  The eagle circling is a unanimous blessing from the four direction Thunderbirds.  My Heyoka son explained “I am of the last to know the truth and the sign of a holy man. A Sun Dance invites the eagle’s presence but a holy man commands the power of the clouds and the eagle’s attention. There is a vision and secret I keep of the symbol of a Sun Dance Intercessor. Not every spiritual person has this vision.”

Read all at
The Ultimate Expression of Faith, the Lakota Sun Dance http://www.nativetimes.com/life/commentary/5657-the-ultimate-expression-of-faith-the-lakota-sun-dance

wbcw: Look at this line "A Sun Dance invites the eagle’s presence but a holy man commands the power of the clouds and the eagle’s attention".

wbcw: A sun is male or light waves. Eagle 8 is holy 8, the gate 8 into paradise 8. 8 is twinning, see two circles in the eight. It is heaven and earth united in a single spacial field. thus this path is made by woman (four directions), where man (nine streams) moves through.

wbcw: The sun dance is about male and his suffering (red road, sun, mind, fire), inviting holiness, the sacred eagle. A holy man commands the power of the clouds, the sacred dew. Man moves around a hoop (light waves), while woman hoops (sound waves). To find the clouds, you must step back wards (heyoka) look at what was there before thought and feel your way. Only then can you command anything. In other words, man must listen to woman.

wbcw: This has been lost and now we must shift from sun dance to ghost (moon) dance.

wbcw: A ghost dance is about woman (moon, water, heart, blue road). Tides move the waters where the light bounces shadows or the spiritual divine. A holy man moves backwards (heyoka) to find the clues, finding the heavenly divine, where the clouds chime (in woman or the sacred blue road of the heavenly divine, the waters dew or the breath of life). We sing from our hearts, pour tears and relieve our fears. We dance in order to find male (light waves, mind, red road, around a hoop, fire) and female (sound waves, heart, blue road, a round or hoop, water), a path is shown (to and fro, like a clock or a tone, harmonics draw an image or a story), on the stepping stones (each other). We learn how to become holy people, by cleansing our hearts every single day, the holy ghost walk way.

wbcw:
kaci topa wa (kachee tope wha) “the Clouds that Dance Ceremony”
kaci topa wa, the clouds are the dew, what is spoken from you. When we dance, we place our heart beats from our soul or spiritual to our sole the physical. Another way to say it is heaven on earth, the door and gate meet or twin as the shores (reverberation and songing).

kawaciya (kah-wha-chee-yahn) formed clouds from within, the flight of the heavenly soul, the spiritual.

kawaciye (ka whecheee ay) (clouds sail away). I send my love across the fields for all to praise. And when we ride the stars divine, let us be together this time.

my name is Raven, my mother named me Tyson, I am from the eagle hills, a child of Thunderchild, a man who chases that pipe,

wbcw (raven): Raven is so gray or so black it is blue. Gray 14 is Grandmother (female) glory or a hoop, the telling of all the stories. Gray is the cosmic oceans of heaven, where male streams through. Blue 5 is male, the first sun outside the house of God or the fourth sun. He is the waters of the world, the seas, to reflect light upon thee. So Raven is not Gray Glory 14 (grandmother), but closer to blue 5 and this would be Grandfather (white star) 15, a light in the darkness. This is Raven. So you must learn to find the shadows in the light and the light in the shadows.

wbcw (my mother named me Tyson): Tysonas a boys' name is pronounced TY-sun. It is of Old French origin, and the meaning of Tyson is "high-spirited". Also a modern name possibly related to the Old French Tison. In the Middle Ages, women known by the Latin name Dionysia (feminine form of the source of Dennis) were called Dye as a nickname. Over time, this became a surname - "Dye's son".

wbcw (my mother named me Tyson): A dye is a painted color, thus a high spirited color will paint the world or envision a dream. A woman's sun, a brilliance, a beaming and streaming, a sacred dancer appears. Nicotine by the way is the medicine (spirited) for the golden grass (tobacco, not to be smoked, but to be gifted to Mother Earth). This brings true brotherhood, when we practice the give-a-way.

wbcw (I am from the eagle hills): Eagle Hills a place or a story for you. Eagle is holy, hills are represented by deer or on a long journey across the waters or in the airs, thus waves (man, light, streaming) move through the fields (woman, particles, beaming). We say, "I bless the sacred nine streams and the four holy directions with fire and water" to cleanse the spacial fields. Thus the dew becomes the sacred wheel and the pipe is sealed, it is written across the ages, the book of life is the sages.

wbcw (a child of Thunderchild): waki ya (wah-kee yahn) thunder.

waki~'ya~hothu~' pi    vimp. to thunder. Lit: 'thunderbirds call'. Waki~'ya~hothu~' pi c^ha~'na s^na yus^?i~'yemaye. Thunder scares me. Ana'g^opta~ yo! Waki~'ya~hothu~' pi. Listen! It is thundering.
waki~'ya~hothu~'pi n. thunder. Lit: 'call of the thunderbird'. Waki~'ya~hothu~pi ki~ naya'h^?u~ he? Did you hear the thunder?
waki~'ya~tu~wa~' pi   vimp. to flash lightning. Lit: 'the thunderbirds are staring'.

wbcw (a child of Thunderchild): do not confuse thunder (12) (collapsing field or all around, this is rainbow mother 12, the four directions, the noise; Thunder clap or wakiya hotopi) and lightning (6) which is a strike to the heart the arrow from the angel and prophetess, (this is indigo woman 6, the path - mad dash, a learning to return, become backwards (heyoka). In other words one step forwards and one step backwards, to where you started, this completes the hoop or circle. Okay, thunder child. We are all children of thunder, wakinya, the Rainbow Mother 12. There are 12 feathers upon the sacred pipe, to represent the Rainbow Clan, all of which all clans or tribes belong to, including man.

Story: "EAGLES ARE MESSENGERS OF THE SPIRITS
Wanbli, the eagle, is the akicita (soldier, messenger) of the West Wind (morning star rises) and Wakinyan (thunder beings).  The spirit of the eagle watches over councils, hunters, war parties, and battles.   This bonnet (wapa ha) of golden eagle feathers is said to have belonged to Hunkpapa Lakota warrior Rain in the Face (Iromagaja, 1835-1905), veteran of the Little Big Horn fight and many other battles.  When worn, the fluttering of the tail feathers on bonnets attracted the attention of the wind spirits.  Sometimes they brought bonnets and other war amulets (wotawe) to life during the heat of battle."

wbcw (I am from the father or my father is coming): a child (sun) of a thunder child (mother), means a crystal 11, the inner sun. That is what we must confirm you are, which in actuality you may be a crystalline being of light, a sun (maleness). I am a crystal child 11 and this is my spirit maleness, however many men start calling themselves White Buffalo Calf Woman as well, because they know that there is maleness in there somewhere. However I am a female body, which makes me balanced between male and female. This is what transsexuals are trying to talk about, as well as two spirit people. However it is not male and female body. It is learning how to become balanced. Some people wear both male colors and male bodies, which make them very very male oriented. Some people wear both female colors and female body, which makes them very very female. Then those who wear female colors and male body or male colors and female body, which makes them more balanced. You will have to ask for your sacred buffalo robe (prayer cloth you wear or radiant out from within) in four directions. This will show you four colors which define you, represent the point of view of the wholeness of the dreaming fields in which you destine or fly through. Crystal 11 is the messenger of the Great Spirit Father 17, often referred to as a prophet as well, but really more like a messenger of truth as is written upon the souls of men, the book of life. Ask for your sacred buffalo robe to know or validate who you are (relationship or filial duties) in the Rainbow Clan.

wbcw (a man who chases that pipe): This is a whole story about the sacred pipe, however let me tell you a bit, when we inhale, we receive. When we exhale, we gift. We become the sacred clouds that take a journey. If we are sacred and in prayer with the Great Spirits, then we find a holy path. The whole pipe is a small inipi ceremony, with the fire and water contained in a world of smoke or holy dew that flies through. A man who chases the pipe, means one who finds the songs in the winds. Thus this is only done with the sacred ghost songs, which are living in the winds. These are the songs I sing. There are more and more people who can do this, but few consistently do it, because they stumble back to the red road, without the blue road. All things start on the blue road of the heavenly divine. This means it is a daily spiritual practice. This is what the sacred ghost walking is all about and how this will save the land of many people in the four directions, black (blue) Mother nation, the red Daughter nation, the yellow Sun nation and the white Father nation.

I am looking for something for my hands are bare, my heart is empty, and love is no where to me, let it fill with joy for I pray only for love, cause my heart is so empty, thank you contact me at fb Tyson nicotine, please don't put my name on the Internet, but warn people cause my father is coming

wbcw: Man is empty like a cup (free energy, toroidal, magenta 9, red road rolls over). He must fill his cup with waters of the divine source (woman, gifting, sowing, reaping, blue waters 5 over what shore to shore, over the spacial field). Blue is unique, because it is the fourth sun, yet brings the waters edge, shore to shore. women are leaders, the colors of aqua 10 sky (red road) or green 4 river (blue road).  There is much to learn my Brother Raven, where Grandfather 15 (actual color is red-blue) is the (appears white) star that guides us to become humble, a stone child is born, willing to receive from woman and shine over like man to give.

Recommend you sing Grandfather songs, which are many for the Inipi (sweat lodge). Grandfather is 15 tunksila and Great Father is 17 wakan tanka. There is often confusion about the two colors or vibrancy.  Just look for the word tunksila or Grandfather. If you need recommendations, let me know. Join our other circle, Lakota Oyate Community at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/107162802946807315903

So you want to be with us at four circles.
knews and visions, lakota oyate, house of the beloved and indigocrystal children. You are on two of the google+ circles right now. To join the hoops, which make sure you get most of the ghost songs, which I call Sacred Song Blessings, I will add you. Just let me know.

to fill up, stay near and you will find cheer and a learning that will heal you in a daily way, the sacred ghost walk dazed, the great mystery display.

Your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child, buffalo robe: crystal 11, yellow 3, green 4, gray 14.
alightfromwithin.org Angel Services Around the World
Sioux Task Force and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Jews for the Ark of the Covenant, Holy People of the Rainbow

ps. ask for yours, the sacred buffalo robe, four directions in colors, the prayer cloth or tools of light that guide you along the destiny of your spiritual development. Also, a sacred song blessing from your heart today displays (below):

wbcw:  today sent out from us

Tyson Nicotine

 -  4:37 PM

Where is the twin deer mother, this white buffalo calf woman, I am a heyoka, I am of the crew tribe, the one from the west, where is she I want to talk to someone, I want to talk to anyone who can walk me right, I walk alone, but I walk right, this final steps I need help
Join us here as well Brother Raven Tyson. https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108949665827882911965 Am writing to you now in the email. Your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman, elder crystal child, alightfromwithin.org ps. Crew/Crow Tribe is from where?

Sacred Song Blessings (ghost song in the wind) for Raven Tyson, the man who chases the eagle's pipe (sails), where the buffalo roam (fields). The sun of the mother, the spirited one.

Hey ho, along that road. Hey ho, heyoka appears the gold. Hey ho, we wanted to explore, the waking of the fields, wakanyin adores. Hey ho, on that sacred road. Hey ho, the place of many shores. When we fight for love, that is the cast of shadows from the doves, peaceful warriors bring, all that sails in the wings.

Hey ho, the making of the gold, where dreams unfold and tell the sacred bold. We are climbing to the stars and watch this holy yard. We are sending the fields a storm, wakan yo, the land of the many snow.

Listen to the place of the sacred grin. Smiles glow for us to change into the rainbow. If only we could fly then our sails make us glide. We send the hey oh, the heyoka of the clouds (thunder beings ride).

Listen to the wailing of the winds. My heart pounds to feel the ground again. And if I pray, I will find the sacred daze, the path I need to hold, for my soul is walking on gold (dreamer, rather than the dreaming). Tell me true where all is born to the blue, waves shine, for the spirit inside will bind. I will listen with my heart. I will listen to the trees. I will listen to the world, for I will bring no more enemies. Hey ho, the place of the rolling stones (inya). Hey ho, the making of the trays. Fill me up I want to drink from the cup. Oh fill me up I want to drink from this holy cup. Hey ho, my stirring brings me gold. Hey ho, the land of of the walking sole (wakan tanka, great spirits).

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings for the pipe who chases dreams. Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star beats the drum to go far. The heart of all we sing, flies in the wings. From the heart of Brother Raven Tyson.

Relative, One last words (dew blew through), all of this needs to be shared with others so they might learn as well, for the heart to swell. Remember to gift back for a great gift was given to you today. Many are not able to sail through in a holy way and must wait for long periods of time for the call back wakinyan (thunder beings). White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother

Wakinyan ~  Thunderbird created by Inyan (Great Spirit Mother Earth) to be her active associates. Wakinyan (wah-kee-yahn) thunderbeings. Ina - mother.
Inyan - rock.

Thunder Being Song
Leciya ya tuwa maki pan pelo, Leciya ya tuwa maki pan pelo, Wiohpeyata wakinyan oyate wan, Kola maki pan pelo
Leciya ya tuwa maki pan pelo, Wiohpeyata wakinyan oyate wan, Kola maki pan pelo.

Over here they are calling for me, Over here they are calling for me, To the west a thunder being nation. My friends are calling for me.
Over here they are calling for me, To the west a thunder being nation, My friends are calling for me.

listen here
http://thesingingstone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/16.-Thunder-Being-Song-1.mp3

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jun 28, 2018, 9:06:48 PM6/28/18
to Hoop 3, Tyson Nicotine

The Story of Pipemaking

Aboriginal Background
The Indian occupancy of the area and earliest use of catlinite from the quarries has long been discussed, but archeological studies over the past 30 years have greatly improved knowledge in this field.
The proto-Mandan people who once frequented the area are not believed to have used calinite. The first quarrying here was probably done by people associated with the Oneota Aspect, about 1600 to 1650 A.D. In the earliest historic times these tribes were known as the Iowa and the Oto.
Quite early in historic times the Sioux (or Dakota) moved to the west and southwest. They were better armed than the Iowa and Oto through their trade contacts, but restrained on the north by the Cree and pressed from the northeast by the Chippewa. By about 1700 A.D. the Sioux were in control of the Coteau and remained so until the end of tribal days about a century and half later. Catlinite received its most widespread use during Sioux times.

Early Visitors
The French were trading on the upper Mississippi by the 1690’s, and maintained a number of temporary trading posts within 125 miles of pipestone quarry by 1750. It seems likely that some of their men visited the quarries, but no direct record is available. Territorial Governor Sibley referred to such visits in some of his writings.
Major Taliaferro of the Sioux Agency mentions a visit by unidentified persons to the quarry in 1831 in his Journal. Later that same year, the well-known trader, Philander Prescott, visited the quarry on his way to build a wintering house on the Big Sioux River. Prescott reported that “We arrived at the famous place called the pipestone quarry…We got out a considerable quantity but a good deal of it was shaly and full of seams, so we got only about 20 good pipes after working all day…This quarry was discovered by the Indians but how and when we have never learnt…” He also mentioned his return by way of the quarries in the spring of 1832.
Joseph LaFramboise, a mixed blood trader for the American Fur Company, supposedly quarried pipestone here in 1835 for use in trade.
Most widely publicized and long believed to be “the first white visitor” was George Catlin, who visited the quarries in September 1836. Catlin was the first quarry visitor to “break into print”, and his writings and lectures were popular and widely known. Dr. C.T. Jackson of Boston, to whom Catlin had given samples of stones, originated the term “catlinite,” still applied to the pipestone from these quarries.
Less than 2 years later, Catlin’s friend and host, LaFramboise, guided the first truly scientific expedition to the pipestone quarry. With it the period of Federal contract began.

pipemakers_illustration04pipemakers_illustration05pipemakers_illustration02_000pipemakers_illustration03

Carving Pipes from Stone
The work of native American pipecarvers takes many forms. Since the mid-19th century, the inverted T-shaped calument has been perhaps the shape most recognizable as Plains Indian work. Metal tools acquired from white traders in historic times facilitated more detailed carving, but even in many highly ornate effigy pipes the basic calument shape is distinct.
Today craftsmen use power saws and drills for speed and precision. Though tools are more sophisticated, the process is similar to that of the age when carving implements were made of stone and wood. These drawings illustrate how calumets might be made without modern technology.

Digging the Pipestone
Late summer and fall are the most desirable times to dig, at other times of the year water collects in the pits. After the soil is shoveled away, the top layer of quartzite is broken up carefully with a sledgehammer and wedge to minimize damage to the relatively soft pipestone underneath.
Since the pipestone bed slopes downward to the east, quarries must dig through an increasingly thick layer of quartzite as they quarry new pipestone. Under the quartzite are 1 to 3 inch sheets of catlinite. Quarriers lift the broken sheets from the pits, and then cut them into smaller blocks from which the pipes are carved.
Quarrying here has always been accomplished with respect for the earth and for what it yields. The Sioux traditionally leave an offering of food and tobacco beside the group of boulders known as the Three Maidens in return for this land’s gift of stone.

Making the Stem
Stems are hewn from branches of ash or other hardwood. After rough shaping, the branch is split lengthwise. The pith is scraped from both halves to create a narrow shaft. The halves are rejoined and secured with a sap glue and cord. Alternatively, a heated wire is run through the core of a sumac branch to burn out the pith, eliminating the need to split the stem. Traditionally, plains women “dressed” the stem by wrapping porcupine quills around part of its length. Paint, carvings, feathers, beads, and even animal heads adorned the stem and signified the pipe’s ceremonial role.

Source: NATIONAL MONUMENT MINNESOTA NATIONAL PARK SERVICE, U.S. DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR

Meet our Pipemakers

rayredwing01_001

Ray Redwing is presently serving on the FSST Executive Committee as Trustee IV. He is serving his second four year term. Ray was first elected in August of 2000. Prior to being elected to serve on the Flandreau Santee Sioux Tribe’s Executive Committee, he worked at the Pipestone National Monument for twenty-two seasons as a pipestone pipe carver.

The job was seasonal and lasted from April 1st to October 31st. Ray was one of five to six “artists and demonstrators” that worked two in a work station and carved pipestone into peace pipes, jewelry, arrow heads and Indian designed artifacts.

Ray worked on small jewelry and pieces at first with Chuck and Butch Derby training him on carving pipestone rock and quarrying pipestone from the quarries by the National Monument. He trained under the Derby’s for two years before he was on his own and began designing and carving pipestone pipes with pipe bowls from 4” to 12” in diameter. He became experienced had made fancy pipe bowls with carved buffalo and eagle heads on the front of the bowl.

Ray stated: “I thought it was fun and stress free to work at the National Monument. I could sell my own products to visitors and tourists that came to buy from us artists and demonstrators. People came from all over the nation by car and bus load. I took special orders for pipes from Native American individuals from other tribes, mainly South Dakota and Minnesota, to make traditional T-pipes.” He went on to say: “I like meeting a lot of people from all over, even Europe, they came to the monument and were full of questions and wanted to know about the Native American Culture. Especially the young women and ladies would ask if I still lived in a tee pee, stuff like that.”

According to Redwing, the Pipestone Monument hired one person to do the beadwork on the pipe stem, usually a woman, and 3-6 demonstrators/artists for the carving of pipestone pipes. The demonstrators were placed two in a work station so the tourists and visitors could observe them working with quarried pipestone. Ray said: “Back then, the Monument used to let us work outside, I liked it, and it was a natural setting and nice to work outside. This attracted the visitors driving up to the parking area and they wanted to see what was going on. We quarried our own pipestone. It is wet when it comes out of the ground and you have to wait for it to be dried off before it can be worked with and carved, otherwise our saws and files get jammed up. It is better to work with dry stone and dry dust.”

“A long time ago, the National Monument hired all Native Americans so the tourists could see them. Now there are a few, two in maintenance and one assistant director. I have not carved since I have been elected, I would like to get back into it, it was relaxing and I want to see if I still have it in me,” stated Ray.

Ray was born and raised in Flandreau, attended grade school and high school at Flandreau Public Schools. He is the second oldest of five children. He joined the US Navy right after high school days and served during the Vietnam War Era. Ray has been a member of the Gordon Weston Indian Veterans Lodge/Honor Guard for the past ten years.

Ray also is one of three of the Tribe’s Cultural Preservation Officers and Repatriation Officers, and a member of the Eastern Dakota Treaty Committee. The Eastern Dakota Treaty Committee has representatives from the Flandreau Santee Sioux Tribe, Yankton Sioux Tribe, Sisseton Wahpeton Sioux Tribe, Santee Sioux Tribe of Nebraska, Lower Sioux Community-Morton, Minnesota, Upper Sioux Community-Granite Falls, Minnesota, and Canadian Dakota Tribes from Canada.

Trustee IV Ray Redwing is the Executive Committee Liaison for the Law Enforcement Department, Public Safety Commission and the Elderly Program.

Ray feels that repatriation is on going and the need for it to be done is because of the identified remains and artifacts that are Dakotas that are in museums and burial sites that are being excavated at development sites. Ray stated: “Brandon, South Dakota has a huge site they are building homes on and it is located on burial mounds and sites.”

http://santeesioux.com/pipemakers/

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jun 29, 2018, 3:32:48 AM6/29/18
to Hoop 3, Tyson Nicotine

Alight FromWithin
January 7 at 11:34pm

(Ptecincala Ska Wakan) White Buffalo Calf Woman

The Gift of the Sacred Pipe

Before the appearance of the Buffalo Calf Woman, the Indian honored the Great Spirit. But for the Sioux, the coming of Buffalo Calf Woman brought a most important instrument, the pipe, which is now used in all ceremonies.

The sacred pipe came into being many, many years ago. Two men of the Sioux tribe were hunting when they saw something approaching in the distance. As the figure grew close, they observed a maiden, attired in white buckskin, carrying a bundle wrapped in buffalo hide.

As she walked slowly toward them she sang out and repeated;

Behold me.
Behold me,

For in a sacred manner
I am walking.

One of the men had evil thoughts about this maiden and moved towards her. the other Sioux tried forcibly to restrain him, but the evil warrior pushed the good warrior away. A cloud descended and engulfed the evil one, and when it lifted, his body was a skeleton being devoured by worms. This symbol-ized that one who lives in ignorance and has evil in their hearts may be destroyed by their own actions.

The good warrior knelt in fear, trembling as the buckskin-clad maiden approached. She spoke to him, telling him to fear not and to return to his people and prepare them for her coming. The warrior did so, and the maiden appeared, walking among them in a sunwise, (clockwise) direction. She held forth her bundle and said:

This is a sacred gift
And must always be treated in a holy way.

In this bundle is a sacred pipe
Which no impure man or woman should ever see.

With this sacred pipe
You will send your voices to Wakan Tanka.
The Great Spirit, Creator of all.
Your Father and Grandfather.

With this sacred pipe
You will walk upon the Earth
Which is your Grandmother and Mother.

All your steps should be holy.

The bowl of the pipe is red stone
Which represents the earth.

A buffalo calf is carved in the stone facing the center
And symbolizes the four-legged creatures
Who live as brothers among you.

The stem is wood and represents all growing things.
Twelve feathers hang from where the stem fits the bowl
And are from the Spotted Eagle.
These represent all the winged brothers
Who live among you.

All these things are joined to you
Who will smoke the pipe and send voices to Wakan Tanka.

When you use this pipe to pray,
You will pray for and with every thing.
The sacred pipe binds you to all your relatives;
Your Grandfather and Father,
Your Grandmother and Mother.

The red stone represents the Mother Earth
On which you will live.
The Earth is red
And the two-leggeds who live upon it are also red.
Wakan Tanka has given you a red road-
A good and straight road to travel,

And you must remember that all people
Who stand on this earth are sacred.

From this day,
The sacred pipe will stand on the red earth,
And you will send your voices to Wakan Tanka.

There are seven circles on the stone
Which represent the seven rites
In which you will use the pipe.

The Buffalo Calf Woman then instructed the people to send messengers to the different bands of the Sioux nation, to bring in the leaders, the medicine people, and the holy ones.

When the people gathered, she instructed them in the sacred ceremonies. She told them of the first rite, the Keeping of the Soul. She told them that the remaining six rites would be revealed to them through visions. As she prepared to leave she said:

Remember how sacred the pipe is
And treat it in a sacred manner,
For it will be with you always.

Remember also that in me are four ages.
I shall leave you now,
But shall look upon you in every age
And will return in the end.

The Sioux begged the woman to stay among them. They promised to build a fine lodge and let her select a warrior to provide for her, but she declined their offer.

No, the Creator above,
The Great Spirit,
Is happy with you
You the grandchildren.

You have listened well to my teachings.
Now I must return to the spirit world.

She walked some distance away from them and sat down. When she arose, she had become a white buffalo calf. She walked farther, bowed to the four quarters of the universe, then disappeared into the distance. Her sacred bundle was left with the people. To this day, A Sioux family, the “Keepers of the Sacred Bundle,” still guards the bundle and its contents on one of the Sioux reservations.

[...]

The Keeping of the Soul

Inipi: The Sweat Lodge Ceremony or Rite of Purification

Hanblecheyapi: Vision Quest

Wiwanyag Wachipi: The Sun Dance Ceremony

Hunkapi: Making Relatives