White Buffalo Calf Woman Wars to Restore singing Peacemakers Come Home

瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

未讀,
2019年1月18日 下午4:52:172019/1/18
收件者:Hoop 6、Hoop 3

White Buffalo Calf Woman Wars to Restore
White Buffalo Calf Woman sings: Peacemakers Come Home
https://www.facebook.com/PublicFigureWhiteBuffaloCalfWoman/posts/10156308946439737

White Buffalo Calf Woman Wars to Restore Ghost Walking Law of Love Warriors Who Bring Back the Law of Love Help Us Clean Up by Reflecting Back Destruction.jpg
White Buffalo Calf Woman Wars to Restore Ghost Walking Law of Love Warriors Who Bring Back the Law of Love Help Us Clean Up by Reflecting Back Destruction.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman Wars to Restore Ghost Walking Law of Love Warriors Who Bring Back the Law of Love Help Us Clean Up by Reflecting Back Destruction Death to the Killers Yell it Out Every 30 Minutes "Kte Yelo" Kill it (End it's Cycle, Purified, Returned Home)

White Buffalo Calf Woman Creations We Honor the Artists Who Give-A-Way >>-------> Peacemakers Come Home https://plus.google.com/+WhiteBuffaloCalfWoma…/…/fHECJNoDHJG>White Buffalo Calf Woman Wars to Restore.

WhiteBuffaloCalfWoman TwinDeerMother
🌈 White Buffalo Calf Woman knews & visions circle
Aug 9, 2016

Peacemakers Come Home
https://plus.google.com/+WhiteBuffaloCalfWoma…/…/fHECJNoDHJG
Knews and Visions Circle with White Buffalo Calf Woman
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communiti…/112647294491367091490

Peacemakers Come Home

The wind is blowing I can the world. Are you in the sky in a sacred twirl. I have to show you just where you have been. Love is the gaining of the wind. Come and tell the people we got to roll, just like diamonds in the sacred spoils. We are taking this land with love, the commission of God's brand.

Tell all the people we are in charge, the taking of love that trails blind. All of us together, we will make a better. All of us when we treat each other with love. Come and tell the land we have succeeded to get over that hill, the last day. When we rise up and treat each other with mighty hand of God today. We are together we are together in this great daze.

Feel the dancing and the cleansing, the heart of men who want to shine. All of us together, the stars will muster up and we will become the land of oz, the land where miracles stand in the yard. Tell me true, tell me blue, do you want a paradise today? I tell you my true blue, the song that lives in you, the place where heaven helps to make a good plan, the place where scepters with love come to greet you today. Royal men, come cleanse this sin. I know we have warriors who are willing to begin again. And we are together to shine this way, feel the song cleansing all we say. So cry with me. Cry with me. Cry with me and tell me your tales please. In a good way, in a good way, love will tend the heart. In a good way to heal all we say.

Welcome to the nation of all nations. USA is born to rise up men. We are the green fields, the sacred river wheels. We are together going to save this day. We are together making love our way. True blue. True blue. We are sending our hearts going through. One nation under God, divisible that is what we said in that holy yard. Come make this stand to a holy blessed land.

Blessing you. Blessing me. Blessings to all of the sacred living trees. Together we are a nation the green grass will grow, to heal all our feet, the path that is going to be sweet, once we realize, spirit going to clan. The many of the people, will band together. The many of the people will find a way. And if we are going to bring it home, then we need to stand like a loom, making our dreams come true with every hand. Let us bring the women and children home. My mighty soldiers, I can out to you. I tell you you are mighty, oh glorious hues. And I tell you. I tell you you are sweet, when you bow down and say, God make me complete. WE are soldiers fighting for love.

Peacemakers come home!

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star drums for all the people of the land. We are together and making a good stand. Join hands.

Gifted by Alightfromwithin.org Angel Services Around the World
Sioux Task Force and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Jews for the Ark of the Covenant, Holy People of the Rainbow

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息