White Buffalo Calf Woman and Elizabeth Mckenzie (new ager)

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Dec 22, 2018, 10:55:05 PM12/22/18
to Hoop 3

WHITE BUFFALO CALF WOMAN says, "DO NOT USE MY NAME". I am a holy woman and gift everything away!
https://www.facebook.com/PublicFigureWhiteBuffaloCalfWoman/posts/10156092063399737

http://www.facebook.com/elizabeth.mckenzie.94
Say hi to your new Facebook friend, Elizabeth.

THU 6:27 AM

David
Beloved Sister, you came to my publicpage to argue with me. I am sorry I had to remove your post. This is not love. If you want to start your own page, you can, but do not come to my page and claim you are White Buffalo Calf Woman. Now we are connected as friends and if you want to keep it that way, please share your great knowledge. I love you and that is all for now. White Buffalo Calf Woman, Lakota Daughter whitebuffalocalfwoman.org

Do you know who I am, maam/Sir? Did it ever occur to you that the real Eve/wbcw would return?
To be honest, you are all my copies, my wisdom is of prophecy, But in my opinion, to be of ego, and keep claiming for attention or to be famous, or worshiped..is not me. I prefer my privacy.. Carry on.
Elizabeth Mckenzie
We all have love in our hearts and wisdom to share, to heal..I dont want to be mean or angry feeling, it's just not me... to be honest, am humble person..we are all friends anyway, in my opinion it doesn't matter because I'm still here regardless...and, if we dont get it right this time, I'll be back. ..I guess after so many repeat time, it just gets old hat. Praying, that we all heal

6:00 PM

David
Sister Elizabether Mcknzie, you do not bring the rainbow. You don't even know what that means! You cannot gift the four directions in colors. You cannot sing the wind and the heart of the people. You do not command armies both of the spirit and the flesh. Sister you are NOT LAKOTA. What you say is heresy and defiling, against Lakota spiritual fraud law. I think it best you go your way. Do not come to our pages of circles. You want private, then go private. For me it's ALL PUBLIC and I HEAL the WORLD.. Toksa (later) White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder Lakota Daughter. What I see in you is a child who is mind controlled. You need help, but apparently it;'s not from me. Bye bye.
You can now call each other and see information like Active Status and when you've read messages.
Elizabeth Mckenzie
I will pray for you.
And, how DARE YOU... Creator sees, as do star council. Much healing is needed, yes.