Fwd: [Lakota Oyate] Vision: All are in a lodge and the fire is out,...

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jun 30, 2018, 5:54:47 PM6/30/18
to Hoop 3

News Feed

Vision: All are in a lodge and the fire is out, drugs, alcohol, addiction has put out the fire because no one is tending to it. The Elders are busy looking at shined coins ignoring the plight of the people. On the perimeter is two doors, an old woman is enticing everyone to be free and merry, the second door is open to a room with a massive white bear. One by one they are coaxed or wander blindly into the room as the old woman continues to encourage the elders to count the coins and the people to do drugs and defile themselves. As they enter the room with the white bear it devours them whole and she grows younger. I try to convince people to leave, they will not. I try to convince the elders to help me but they are caught up in her spell as they dance around shined coins.

This is the vision. Those with eyes to see, ears to hear.

Image may contain: cloud
Comments
White Buffalo Calf Woman
Image may contain: cloud
Unci Maka Wakan Winyan to Lakota Oyate
12 hrs ·

Vision: All are in a lodge and the fire is out, drugs, alcohol, addiction has put out the fire because no one is tending to it. The Elders are busy looking at s...

See More
LikeShow more reactions
 · Reply · Remove Preview · Commented on by David Weekley · 1h
White Buffalo Calf Woman
White Buffalo Calf Woman Yesterday I had bind hands to prevent them from being pipekeepers. These young people, who have no knowledge and do not listen to holy elders, because the acting ELDERS (olders) do not do their jobs.

These ELDERS, Whitebuffalocalfwoman TwinDeerMother and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star are near, creating the TRUE BLUE, Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy, not those just saying, but those who are walking a holy path, Unci Maka (Grandmother Land, connected spacial fields, including those of our collective dreaming) and Wakan Winyan, our holy women, need be honored. Thus the Lakota say, Man walks behind woman. And yet, the drugs, alcohol and addictions prevent the sacred dream path. So many things to know, yet if we "DANCE, SING, PRAY, DRUM" for HOURS per DAY, then we find the sacred ghost dance. THEN we find our holy waves, those of the Rainbow Colors that fly, the sacred white buffalo eyes (star light, cosmic sight).

Pilamayeye (Thank you) Unci Maka Wakan Winyan for sharing your vision with us. We know it to be true, because we walk the holy path with you. Let our collective dreams come true, when the path to holy is the view. Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy step up, the four directions drink from the same cup (tree of life).

Your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman, elder crystal child, alightfromwithin.org Angel Services Around the World, Sioux Task Force and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy, Jews for the Ark of the Covenant, Holy People of the Rainbow.

Warrior spiritual training begins NOW....
Manage
LikeShow more reactions
 · Reply · Remove Preview · Commented on by David Weekley · 52m · Edited
White Buffalo Calf Woman
Image may contain: text
White Buffalo Calf Woman

The Ghost Dance Hoka Hey Return of Warrior
Maȟpíya Yapȟéta, or “Cloud On Fire.”
Lakȟóta call it Wíačhéič'ithi, which means, "The Sun makes a campfire for himsel...

See More
LikeShow more reactions
 · Reply · Remove Preview · Commented on by David Weekley · 49m
White Buffalo Calf Woman
White Buffalo Calf Woman Sacred Star knowledge of Lakotah and White Buffalo Woman
"He who swears by the pipe and breaks oaths, comes to destruction, and his whole family dies, or sickness comes upon them."

Olders have been mind controlled to act in a bad way. Let us pray for them.

Mitakuye Oysin (all are related) Washinaka wha hee yah hah (the dawn leaps up in the vibration beat) Tatanka way shanaka (Thunder big, rolls and sifts, then dies or collapses). Ti-wee-pee sha-hoe-nee-ka (take back the sound, more like to recreate and realign like brushing a horse's tail or pulling hair-combing to make yarn/thread for fabric/rug/blanket. This cranking of the wheel. It is like the women's traditional dance, a dip/thong-compounds and moves towards another. Strike a pose.). Tah-tet dee-weep-ee-ah (shadows leer at). Sip-nee-hoe-show-ta-tank-ah low (There we look upon the high bridge sky, to reveal in a vision, in a dream). Teh-heh sow-mee-cha (change is relevant to the rolling hill). Sha-show-nee-ah (the place of judgment reveal so I may sea or vision). Ptecincala Ska (White Buffalo Calf Woman, Ptesan winyan, Wohpe, and many other names)

Mitakuye Oysin
All my Relations
Wash-in-ah-ka wah-hee-yah-hah
The Dawn lifts up the vibrational beat
Tatanka way Sha-nah-kah
Thunder speaks big
Ti-wee-pee sha-hoe-nee-kah
Hit the bottom of my heartbeat.
Tah-tet dee-weep-ee-ah
Shadows leer.
Sip-nee-hoe-show-ta-tank-ah low
There we look upon the high bridge sky to reveal.
Teh-heh sow-mee-cha.
Change is relevant to the rolling hill.
Sha-show-nee-ah
The place of judgment reveal.
Ptecincala Ska
White Buffalo Calf Woman
Manage
LikeShow more reactions
 · Reply · Commented on by David Weekley · 6m · Edited
White Buffalo Calf Woman
White Buffalo Calf Woman All my Relations
The Dawn lifts up the vibrational beat
Thunder speaks big
Hit the bottom of my heartbeat.
Shadows leer.
There we look upon the high bridge sky to reveal.
Change is relevant to the rolling hill.
The place of judgment reveal.
White Buffalo Calf Woman
  Unci Maka Wakan Winyan and Nielsen Saul posted in Lakota Oyate .       Unci Maka Wakan Winyan June 30 at 1:59 AM   Vision: All are in a lodge and the fire is out, drugs, alcohol, addiction has put out the fire because no one is tending to it. The Elders are busy looking at shined coins ignoring the plight of the people. On the perimeter is two doors, an old woman is enticing everyone to be free and merry, the second door is open to a room with a massive white bear. One by one they are coaxed or wander blindly into the room as the old woman continues to encourage the elders to count the coins and the people to do drugs and defile themselves. As they enter the room with the white bear it devours them whole and she grows younger. I try to convince people to leave, they will not. I try to convince the elders to help me but they are caught up in her spell as they dance around shined coins. This is the vision. Those with eyes to see, ears to hear. Vision: All are in a lodge and the fire is out, drugs, alcohol, addiction has put out the fire becau...   Like Comment Share

   Facebook

[...]

View on Facebook

Edit Email Settings

Facebook, Inc., Attention: Community Support, 1 Facebook Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025