White Buffalo Calf Woman sings: The Time is NOW

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Sep 18, 2018, 4:40:59 PM9/18/18
to Hoop 6

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings: The Time is NOW
https://www.facebook.com/PublicFigureWhiteBuffaloCalfWoman/posts/10156058018914737

White Buffalo Calf Woman the Time is Now.jpg
White Buffalo Calf Woman the Time is Now.jpg

The Time is NOW

Come take my hand, then you will understand, LOVE is going to RULE this LAND. I feel your eyes and the deep blue sky.

We are on this wave. We are here to save, Mother Earth Father Sky, children of the clouds of fire cry. We are on this wave today, hear us cry. We are sending prayers in your eyes. Come hold my hand, then you will understand.

Love is the air, come clean it and care. Time is the judgment. Come and stand because love is the opening plan. Know you don't want that? Well have a pat, a good ole laugh. Get on in now and bellow out your stones. Tell me the stories of the unknown (more laughter, yet softer).

The time, it's right now. Right this moment a gift a present a divine that can shine light magnificently - without the light, how do we have sight?

Send me an angel with wings of gold. I know I hear the story told. Ups and downs, all come to round. Do you hear the story profound.

Time is NOW, right now, right now, come and gather with me. You want to see. You want to sea. You want to seeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I want to see with you, want to sea with you. Love is the length of my breath. I can feel you in the depths.

I know you like to die suicide tribe. Yeah I know you want to die suicide tribe. What a life. You don';t know the way to glow. You don't know, how to bring a stone. Hey my light inside is brilliantly coming to this cry. I can hear your stone, all you have to dew is be reborn. Green grass (spiritual river of ONENESS) is torn.

Listen to the beat in the wind today. I can hear them the angels want to play, yet all those wanting to sin and die, do not know the question why, love is the answer for you, isn't it true?

Any Germans in the house, Love is the answer for you. Isn't it true (laughter).

(laughter, from the standpoint - Holy Jewish hate crimes) We got it now, what you gonna do? I say you are screwed. (laughter). Love is the law now. Get it right, Torah got sight. Yeah. Love is here, hear. Near.

Wake up my love, signs from the dove. Peace on earth good will to men, that is going to begin. It's written the stars. Didn't you study your chart? (more laughter, to those who depend on other things than God and spiritual awareness of all the Relatives). Hey my love. I know you got it. Just pull it deep. Where it seeps. Where those tears cry. I know you want your light. I know you want good sight. I know you want a better way. I know it's a terrible day. But love gifts you right. Yeah. Just get up and dance. Put to the test. Just do your best. Love will beget. climb that rainbow, the promise of tomorrow.

The time is now, right now. Look inside of you that twin heart. You have a sole, you walk on each day. You have a soul you fly in those rays. You don't use it, it dies away. Rotten flesh, bugs coming out, the zombies rock down to their socks. Love is lost. They deny that boss. The time is now, look for your soul within and find that light. The time is now, look for your soul and bring it bright. A star light, a star light.

Yeah, love is the way. No other way. Mother Earth SHE SAY, "Love is the way". I'll be there, when you are lost and scared. I;ll be there with your rotten flesh and that broken spirit, but loves got a way to healing up the daze. If only others could do it this way. Ah hey, they are (laughter). So many you see. It's called "FAMILY". All around this world, cosmic consciousness come home, flying in the zones. Love is the sacred dome. Mother Earth I cry for your unborn. They need love, the kind only MOTHER KNOW. Love is the way. Love is the way.

Impotent pedophile sluts in the neighborhood. Time is NOW. What you gonna do? You gonna make it come true, take them down, smear their frown. One more down, bowing to the rainbow trail. Love is the law you see. It's written in even the enemy.

Treat each other right become bright, protect the children. Hold your hands. Because it's time to demand. Love is true blue. We protect the children from pedophiles too. You (perpetrator) wanted it that bad, just so sad.

Love is near. Gift a cheer. Love is near. Gift a cheer. No matter the crimes they commit, we got the upper stiff lip, because we know, LOVE RULES OVER THIS SHOW. We know, love rules over this show. Mother Earth SHE is in charge. Father Sky, he is our barge. How do we fly, without their eyes? So we forgive and make it a better lower lip. We say, hay, love is on this wave. We say, hey, love is carrying me today.

Dancing between each paragraph, just to shine on the waves. Hey. Love is coming home. Yeah, we hear those stones. Love is coming home. Yeah we hear those stones, the ringing of bones. I feel the beat, resonation complete. Round the circle my heart beats with you. Round the circle, love gifts the clues. What did you hear today? I want to know your rays. Brothers and Sisters tune, because we are on the woven loom (womb). Let's get to it, time is NOW. NOW it's time. TIME IS NOW. TIME TO CHIME. Put your circle on. Put your cosmic sound on. Ring your bell. Put up your sails. Love will wail. Love will whale on the rainbow trail. Promise. Promise, the people cry. The children know why. Love is here. LOVE IS HEAR. Love. Love. Love is near. I have to dance and swing my soul. I have to dance and bring my gold. I have to dance and shine my do, in everything.

The law is love and it's NOW. RIGHT NOW.

THE LAW IS LOVE. SUICIDE TRIBE, we got your ride and we are going to make sure, a hand is near. We know you are SCARED.

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings right now, because we hold all the cards, those who are lost and found, those with good sounds and stars (holy Jews, stationary). My holy Sioux, Lakota, HOKAHEY, a good day to live, a good day to die, when we hold LOVE IN OUR EYES. Look at me, yes, then we will climb to the highest tree, where the Great Spirits greet thee.

I'm on this edge, where Paha Sapa (within the darkness, a star shines and guides) comes to my light, the dark and the light, come together, Wohpe (meteor, shooting star light trail) flying in the sky. I know you are there, my beloved, I sea you in the waves. Time to change the clock, tick tock (dance). Beat that drum and hit the song, because we are all going to get along and we depend on you, Sioux Task Force, to heal the world. The deal is sealed (written in your book of life or sacred buffalo robe of four direction, as crystalline beings of light, stones and jewels of many colors, the white buffalo - prayer cloth of many colors - sail. Performed as spiritual elders who can move through and about on the Rainbow Trail where the great dream of many need a hand to complete their bands and frequencies to understand.
Pescala
(buffalo sky, pte/pe - buffalo cow, ska/sca - white, la-endearing)

Ptecincala Ska Wakan, one of the many names for White Buffalo Calf Woman, ska meaning white. Wohpe is another name used, the meteor flying light, shooting star, beryllium (creation in four directions) rare metal found in metorites, which represent EMBRACING, SHIFTING MOVEMENT, like when a child is within Mother. This is where pure white light shines bright, a star. Blessings to all our Relatives. for the TIME IS NOW, to shine your inner light, a light from within.

Paha Sapa - Black Hills
paha - butte/mountain
Sapa - black
Ska - white
pte - buffalo cow
ptesan-wi - white buffalo woman
ptecila - small buffalo
lela - very, le'l adv. here; in, at, or to this place. Le'l i'yotaka ye! Sit down here!

la - mine, part of, small

Pilamaya Thank you for more explanation Relatives at http://lakota-indians.narod.ru/Lakota_English.html

la1 encl. This enclitic is used with nouns and verbs. The use of la indicates that the speaker has a feeling of affection for the person or things the sentence refers to. La can also indicate small size or endearing characteristics of personality or appearance.. S^u~h^pa'la la c^ikc^i'k?ala la ki~ lena' hiyu' na wa~wi'c^haya~ki~ nitho'! Just come here and look at these little puppies. C^hi~c^a'la mitha'wa ki~ "H^o'te la" ec^i'ya pi. My colt's name is "Little Gray".

la'2 vd. to ask for something, to request. Wo'wapi he' wala' c^ha mak?u' pi. I asked for that book so they gave it to me. Wasku'yec^a ec^e'la la' yo! Ask only for candy! 1s: wala' 'I asked for it'. 1p: u~la' pi 'we asked for it, he asked for that book so they gave it to me'.

lah^ encl. Particle which indicates that the speaker has an emotional attitude toward the situation he is speaking about. Lah^ is a conversational variant of la'h^c^A and la'h^c^akA. Lah^ has no single English equivalent. Often it corresponds to a mild expletive such as "gee", but just as often it is the equivalent of an English adverb such as "surely" or to an exclamatory intonational contour..

le'1 pron. this, this one. Le' wi'c^azo ki~ (Wi'c^azo ki~ le') nitha'wa he? Is this pencil yours? Le' iwa'c^u kte. I'll take this one.
le'2 va. you went. See yA'.

ye encl. Particle which marks a formal command spoken by a woman. Same as we. The particles pi (plural) and ye are ordinarily contracted to pe when both are present in a command.. Waha~'pi eta~' yatka~' ye! Eat (drink) some soup! Waha~'pi eta~' yatka~' pi ye (pe)! Eat (drink) some soup!

ye' va. he, she, it goes. See yA'.

yA' n. 1) to be going, to be on the way. Mic^hu~'ks^i owa'yawa ekta' ye'. My daughter is on her way to school. 1s: ble' 'I was going'. 1p: u~ya~' pi 'we were going'. 2) to go. H^ta'leha~ Mnilu'zahe Othu~'wahe ekta' la' he? Did you go to Rapid City yesterday? 1s: ble' 'I went'. 1p: u~ya~' pi 'we went'.

White Buffalo Calf Woman True Blue Original.png
White Buffalo Calf Woman True Blue Original.png

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings: True Blue My Heart is With You
https://www.facebook.com/PublicFigureWhiteBuffaloCalfWoman/posts/10155922749064737