Fwd: Can you help me find lyrics or video of song for the children

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 27, 2019, 11:27:43 PM1/27/19
to cyn...@gmail.com

inya, ih^?e'  (sounding) n. rock. See also: i~'ya~. IYA SPA/Brick/ee-yahn shpahn. Iya (ee-yahn) rock. inyan  (ee-yahn) rock, stone.  iya (ee-yahn) rock. note sounds like IYA/Speak(to)/ee-yah.

. Stone Song 3
Hot anin ye, Hot anin ye, Wankata hot anin ye, Hot anin ye, Wankata hot anin ye, Hot anin yelo
Wankata inyan wan, Hot anin ye, Hot anin ye, Wankata hot anin ye, Hot anin yelo.

Voices are heard, voices are heard, Up above voices are heard, voices are heard, Up above voices are heard, voices are heard.
Up above a stone, voices are heard, voices are heard, Up above voices are heard, voices are heard.

listen here
______________
inya, ih^?e'  (sounding) n. rock. See also: i~'ya~. IYA SPA/Brick/ee-yahn shpahn. Iya (ee-yahn) rock. inyan  (ee-yahn) rock, stone.  iya (ee-yahn) rock. note sounds like IYA/Speak(to)/ee-yah.
Inyan The Stone or Rock (Great Spirit Mother 16) .  Before there was any other thing, or any time, Inyan was, and his spirit was, Wakan Tanka (Great Spirit Father 17). Inyan was soft and shapeless but she had all powers. She gave of her blood to make Maka (Mother Earth) and became hard and powerless. Her blood was true blue and became the electromagnetic waters of the earth.
________________

Tiyatakiya Taku Wakan
Homeward Relatives of the Great Mystery

Oyate oyake ugla' pi ye ye (caller)
Oyate oyake ugla' pi ye ye.
Oyate oyake ugla' pi ye ye.
Inya kicupiea yoi
(repeat all 3x) (4th and last round end with yo).

(People tell going home we are.) Tell the people we are going home.
Tell (oyake) the people (oyate) we are going home (ugla' pi) .
Tell the people we are going home.
Right back where we are stone.

tiyatakiya (dee-yah-dah-kee-yah) homeward.
taku wakan - wakan relatives or relatives holy. —“Relatives” relates to all things in nature, not just to blood relatives or other humans. — Taku wakan; Things mysterious.
kicupiea (hdicu-piea) a. returnable.
Inya(n) (stone being, often referred to as Mother (Great Spirit Mother) versus Unci or Grandmother. The land is called Unci Maka (Grandmother's land), more like the fields of crust mantle, while Inyan is the whole garden of Mother Earth, deeply and highest of the atmosphere. We are stone beings, crystalline beings of light. Inyan is our Great Spirit Mother, who gifts in her delight to gift to us this glorious sight.
Oyate is the blood of the people, often used as people or nation. However it means much more, the circle of life where the heart of all who swim in the mist of the world, finds a land, finds a people, thus we commune with our relatives through our blood, sweat and tears.
oyake (oh-yah-kay) tell
oyate (oh-yah-day)  - nation, people at the circle, blood of the people, population, tribe, heart of the nation, community, race of men, settlement.
gla   (sounding)   va. to be on the way home, to be going home. 1s: wagle' 'I was going home'. 1p: u~gla' pi 'we are (were) going home'.
yuglaksi, yuglasksi (yue-glah-kshee) vt. zig zag
Story
paha'  ( ) n. hill, butte, mountain. Hills represent wave forms or frequencies. A mountain stands upright, yet down below is a valley. So we find a wave, up then down continuously. These are the rolling hills of telepathy.
Paha Sapa, or Black Hills (mass of broken rocks). paha'  n. hill, butte, mountain. Hills represent wave forms or frequencies. A mountain stands upright, yet down below is a valley. So we find a wave, up then down continuously. These are the rolling hills of telepathy. Paha Sapa (pah-hah sah-pah) Black Hills also known as Paha Ska or White Hills. Formed by the Great Race of Nations or oyate nations of many species, where the mass of eruption and exhaustion becomes the broken rocks (cosmic dust, crystalline beings of light, stones, divine shards of light) which rise up from the collision.
Sacred song (wakan olowan) written by WhiteBuffaloCalfWoman TwinDeerMother

_Read more ...
Homeward Relatives of the Great Mystery
Tiyatakiya Taku Wakan
Lakota Oyate Community

FORGIVENESS - INIPI OLOWAN

Beloved Cynthia Quinn,
here is my video playlist
you can listen to these and see if the song you are looking for is in there. I went through a 142 songs (not on video), however there are so many. And many do not have names. Maybe you can send me an audio of yourself humming the song as best as you can.
love and blessings
White Buffalo Calf Woman