(Claiming to be White Buffalo Calf Woman) Elizabeth Clark threatening Public Figure White Buffalo Calf Woman (Twin Deer Mother)

1 view

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Mar 4, 2019, 3:16:05 AM3/4/19
to Hoop 3

Elizabeth Clark added a new photo to White Buffalo Calf Woman's timeline.
Image may contain: text
Comments
Elizabeth Clark
Elizabeth Clark You are NOT WHITE BUFFALO CALF WOMAN .
How dare you
Manage
 · Reply · 44w
Elizabeth Clark
Elizabeth Clark
 · Reply · 44w
Elizabeth Clark
Elizabeth Clark I demand an apology
Manage
 · Reply · 44w
Elizabeth Clark
Elizabeth Clark Any time + anywhere let's settle this once and for all
Manage
 · Reply · 44w
White Buffalo Calf Woman
White Buffalo Calf Woman Laughing... come and get me. I am in Palo Alto California. Love is the law, not demanding apologies. You want to be White Buffalo Calf Woman so bad, then get to it. Laughing sum more. laughing some more. The law is love that's what you will get my beloved child of the universe. You have been to enough of my circles and posts threating me. Get a life and then you can show off your colors, but hey, you don't even know what that is, now dew you? White Buffalo Calf Woman come and get me. Many have tried and FAILED.....
Manage
 · Reply · 4m
White Buffalo Calf Woman
White Buffalo Calf Woman NO SHAKING VOICE do to PEOPLE WHO WANT TO THREATEN OTHERS. get a life, love is the LAW. get with and get to your prayers, because only love will pave the daze, not idle threats on a hidden agenda to dishonor others. White Buffalo Calf Womanaware of those who lost their hair (meaning, those who have lost their own vibrancy in order to recognize others who spread love harmonically).