OS X - macOS Monterey WBT Security Errors Workaround?

David Wormuth

Dec 10, 2022, 1:13:01 PM12/10/22
to WhiteboxTools
I recently migrated from Catalina to Monterey. Suddenly I'm getting the unsigned app error on the individual WBT tools from wb_runner.py the first time I run them.

I've learned that I then need to find the executable in the plugins folder and "open" the executable with Python and accept the unsigned code dialog box to enable the wb_runner.py GUI to then work properly.

My question is, has anyone come up with a better way to mass enable the WBT executables?

I haven't tried the WBW tools to see if that has the same issue.

Dave Wormuth