develop custom scripted workflows

wq Ricky

Oct 4, 2021, 6:36:37 AM10/4/21
to WhiteboxTools
Hello everyone, I see "Simple yet powerful Python scripting interface that allows users to develop custom scripted workflows" in WBT's highlights. As a newbie, I want to know if I could find some tutorials or examples?

Thank you!

Whitebox Geospatial

Oct 4, 2021, 4:46:55 PM10/4/21
to WhiteboxTools
Hello,

Check out this link in the manual (https://www.whiteboxgeo.com/manual/wbt_book/tutorials/index.html) specifically the "Processing LiDAR Data" section. In this section there are example python scripts/workflows that show how to preform various process calls from tools in WBT, how to set up a WBT working directory and much more. Hope this helps!

Best,
Anthony