FillMissingData Tool

Kevin Ferris

Nov 4, 2021, 11:40:24 AM11/4/21
to WhiteboxTools
Hi there,

I am clipping and analyzing stream vectors created using WhiteboxTools with hand drawn planning unit boundaries and have run into an issue that I was hoping the FillMissingData tool could solve.

The problem is that when I clip a vector and a raster by the same planning unit the beginning of my stream vector lies outside the raster grid cells due to their coarse resolution.  To get around this I was hoping to grow the entire raster by a single grid cell so my entire vector is covered.

However I am having trouble using the tool. The raster I want to grow is created using wbt and has a no data value of -3.40282e+38, I am selecting for the no_edges to be turned off but I am still just getting the same raster as before with no changes.

Is there something I am overlooking for growing the perimeter of my raster?

Any help is appreciated!

-Kevin
wbt_FillMissingData.PNG