PrincipalComponentAnalysis (the system cannot find the output path...)

Nelson Pires

Jan 29, 2024, 8:44:05 AMJan 29
to WhiteboxTools
Hi all,

I'm trying to perform a PCA on Sentinel-2 imagery using the QGIS plugin and whitebox_runner. Everything seems ok, I can select the single bands and the tool produces the .html file with the report, but there's an issue with the output images, which are not being generated

The log after running the tool parametrized as "Number of Component Images = 3" is the following:

Calculating image means...
Please see C:\Users\temp\output.html for output report.
error while writing: Os { code: 3, kind: NotFound, message: "The system cannot find the path specified." }
error while writing: Os { code: 3, kind: NotFound, message: "The system cannot find the path specified." }
error while writing: Os { code: 3, kind: NotFound, message: "The system cannot find the path specified." }
Elapsed Time (including I/O): 25.34s

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Nelson