Verbose mode

Alexandre Gauvain

Jun 14, 2021, 9:59:06 AM6/14/21
to WhiteboxTools
Hello,

I have juste updated the whitebox library and the verbose  mode does not work anymore.
My code to desable verbose mode:
wbt.set_verbose_mode(False)

Can someone help me?

Thanks.

dr.john.lindsay

Jun 14, 2021, 1:51:24 PM6/14/21
to WhiteboxTools
Hello Alexandre,

Thanks for raising this issue. You're right, there seemed to have been a bug in the way that the Python API (whitebox_tools.py) was interacting with the binary backend of WBT. I have fixed it now and we have tested the fix. I've pushed the new version of whitebox_tools.py to the WhiteboxTools Github repository. It'll become distributed with the next small-point release version of WhiteboxTools but in the meantime, you really will just need to download this one file from the repo and replace the version of whitebox_tools.py in your WBT with the updated version. That should work. Please let me know if you have any further issues.

Cheers,

John