ERROR

SHYNA JANE ALECER

Aug 24, 2023, 11:29:49 AM8/24/23
to WhiteboxTools
I receive an error after I run the Watershed tool: thread 'main' panicked at 'index out of bounds: the len is 129 but the index is 1065', whitebox-tools-app\src\tools\hydro_analysis\watershed.rs:340:58 note: run with `RUST_BACKTRACE=1` environment variable to display a backtrace Process returned error code 101 Any ideas on how to address this one?

SHYNA JANE ALECER

Aug 24, 2023, 11:35:11 AM8/24/23
to WhiteboxTools
Screenshot 2023-08-24 233243.png

Jean-François Bourdon

Aug 25, 2023, 11:34:12 AM8/25/23
to WhiteboxTools
Based on the name of the file you used as a D8 pointer (filledburn.tif) and the line that crashed, I suspect that you provided a DEM (so elevation values) instead of a D8 pointer file produced with the tool D8Pointer for example.

Jean-François Bourdon

Aug 25, 2023, 11:41:24 AM8/25/23
to WhiteboxTools
And it didn't crashed there, but your pour points file should not be the same as the D8 pointer file, but rather a SHP of points (or a raster of positive values) of where you wish to determine the watershed. So I you want only one watershed delineation, your SHP should contain only one point (or you raster only one positive pixel or clump of positive pixels).