QGIS RemoveRasterPolygonHoles error

Glen Shennan

Jun 7, 2024, 1:21:17 PMJun 7
to WhiteboxTools
Hi, I'm trying to use RemoveRasterPolygonHoles in QGIS. I'm getting the error below. Tools like FeaturePreservingSmoothing work fine.

thread 'main' panicked at whitebox-tools-app\src\main.rs:72:21:
Unrecognized tool name RemoveRasterPolygonHoles.
note: run with `RUST_BACKTRACE=1` environment variable to display a backtrace

Process returned error code 101

QGIS 3.36.1

WBT 2.4.0

QGIS WBT plugin 1.09

Any ideas?

Whitebox Geospatial Inc

Jun 7, 2024, 1:24:08 PMJun 7
to Glen Shennan, WhiteboxTools

That’s odd. I wonder if it’s a backend or frontend issue. Have you tried running the tool in the Whitebox Runner?

Regards,

John

Glen Shennan

Jun 11, 2024, 7:29:33 AMJun 11
to WhiteboxTools
It doesn't seem to be in Whitebox Runner? There's RemovePolygonHoles, but that wants a vector file. I can't find the raster tool either in the tooboxes menu or the search.

Glen

Whitebox Geospatial Inc

Jun 11, 2024, 7:32:52 AMJun 11
to Glen Shennan, WhiteboxTools

Hi Glen,

Do you have a license for the Whitebox Toolset Extension? Because this particular tool lies within the extension product. If you do have a license for it, have you installed it on your computer?

Regards,

John