WBT 2.1 Error while writing

Jed F

Mar 11, 2022, 5:05:07 PM3/11/22
to WhiteboxTools
When using the previous version of WBT 2.0 the tools ran fine, but after I upgraded to WBT 2.1 I get an error while writing the output file. The tool will run but at the end of the dialog it displays the message highlighted below. It happens when I use the WB_runner or the ArcGIS toolbox interface.

I'm logged into my computer as an administrator and I've never encountered this problem with the previous version of WBT.

Error when using WB_runner
Reading data...
Saving data...
error while writing: Os { code: 5, kind: PermissionDenied, message: "Access is denied." }
Output file written

Error when using ArcGIS Toolbox
2022-03-11 14_54_25-.png