Error with LidarPointDensity

Mark Vakarchuk

Jul 12, 2024, 5:05:35 PM (12 days ago) Jul 12
to WhiteboxTools
Hello all!

I am seeing a message when I try to run the LidarPointDensity tool in the  QGIS WhiteBoxGeo toolbox.

Error:
Outfile: c:/path to appdata/local/temp/processing_*\output.tif, band 1: IReadBlock failed at X offset0, Y offset 0: TIFFReadEncodedStrip()failed.

Any known issue to this?

Thanks!

Whitebox Geospatial Inc

Jul 12, 2024, 7:11:37 PM (11 days ago) Jul 12
to Mark Vakarchuk, WhiteboxTools

Hello Mark,

Are you using the WhiteboxTools or the Whitebox Workflows QGIS plugin? Based on your text, I suspect it’s the Whitebox Workflows. If it is the latter, then are you using a automatic temporary output file? What happens when you explicitly state the output file name?

Regards,

John