Retro actively adding gigs

Douglas Lee

May 5, 2024, 2:50:51 PMMay 5
to WheresTheGig
Is it possible, and if not it would be nice to be able to retro actively add past gigs to the calendar to keep track of them, if for no other reason.  I had a last minute gig last friday that I never got a chance to enter into WTG.  When I try now, it will not let me enter a past gig.  I can certainly understand why you usually would not want to do that.  But for more accurate records, especially come tax time next year, it would be really  handy to have a complete calendar on hand for reference.  Maybe pop up that same warning with a double acknowledgement to confirm that I really want to do enter a past gig into the calendar?
As always, thanks for everything!

Ethan Brown

May 5, 2024, 5:01:43 PMMay 5
to Douglas Lee, WheresTheGig
Hi Douglas.--

Thank you so much for your kind words!   You can add a past gig using the "Edit Gig" loophole.  While you can't add a past gig, you can enter a future gig and reset the date.  Let me know if this helps you out.

All my best,

--Ethan

On Sun, May 5, 2024 at 11:50 AM Douglas Lee <tre...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is it possible, and if not it would be nice to be able to retro actively add past gigs to the calendar to keep track of them, if for no other reason.  I had a last minute gig last friday that I never got a chance to enter into WTG.  When I try now, it will not let me enter a past gig.  I can certainly understand why you usually would not want to do that.  But for more accurate records, especially come tax time next year, it would be really  handy to have a complete calendar on hand for reference.  Maybe pop up that same warning with a double acknowledgement to confirm that I really want to do enter a past gig into the calendar?
As always, thanks for everything!

Aaron Gayden

May 5, 2024, 6:02:31 PMMay 5
to Ethan Brown, Douglas Lee, WheresTheGig
Aha good knowledge!! Thanks for the question and answer!

Blessings,
Aaron Gayden

(760) 315-3707 cell

bit.ly/AGMusicLocals

Ethan Brown

May 5, 2024, 6:16:47 PMMay 5
to Aaron Gayden, Douglas Lee, WheresTheGig
Shhhhh! It's sort of a secret hack!  :-)

Douglas Lee

May 5, 2024, 6:49:34 PMMay 5
to WheresTheGig
That did it! Thanks for the quick reply.

Ethan Brown

May 5, 2024, 11:19:47 PMMay 5
to Douglas Lee, WheresTheGig