Venue/Area email notify to a public email list??

Karli Klar

Sep 17, 2023, 12:12:51 PM9/17/23
to WheresTheGig
Hi again,
I love that there is a feature to update bands and venues via email when there’s an upcoming gig.. Would love an added feature to be able to send an email to the “regulars” for that venue as well.. wouldn’t have to be a big long list.. maybe 20-50 emails at most??

Hoping this mailbox is still manned. Love your site set up :)

Ethan Brown

Sep 18, 2023, 1:26:28 PM9/18/23
to Karli Klar, WheresTheGig

On Sun, Sep 17, 2023 at 9:12 AM Karli Klar <karli...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi again,

Hi Karli!

I love that there is a feature to update bands and venues via email when there’s an upcoming gig.. Would love an added feature to be able to send an email to the “regulars” for that venue as well.. wouldn’t have to be a big long list.. maybe 20-50 emails at most??

So a mailing list for a specific set of fans at a specific venue?  I can see how that would be a nice thing to have.  But I think there are quite a few mailing list services.  Can you tell me more about how leveraging the information your band has in WheresTheGig would be an advantage over a general mailing list?

Hoping this mailbox is still manned. Love your site set up :)

Thanks Karli,

--Ethan