Color Coding for Gigs

Aaron Gayden

May 1, 2024, 3:07:07 AMMay 1
to Where's the gig
Hey Ethan,
Thanks so much for making the world go around!! I was wondering if it would be possible to color code gigs by type and/or template? I have several bands that I work with in addition to my own as well as and recording and my entire personal world that I house inside WTG because WTG IS my world! lol

It's great having red as rehearsal etc. I am just needing some more ways to differentiate at a glance. I actually need more gig types as well if that is a doability...

Sorry to have so many needs...

Blessings and thanks,
Aaron Gayden

(760) 315-3707 cell

bit.ly/AGMusicLocals

Ethan Brown

May 1, 2024, 10:49:26 AMMay 1
to Aaron Gayden, Where's the gig
Hi Aaron--

Just to clarify, this would be for gig entries on the gig list or the calendar?

--Ethan

Ethan Brown

May 1, 2024, 5:46:40 PMMay 1
to Aaron Gayden, Where's the gig
So
 Would you want to have a custom colors or just a predefined set?

On Wed, May 1, 2024, 11:41 AM Aaron Gayden <aaron...@gmail.com> wrote:
Calendar please, good sir!

Blessings,

Aaron Gayden

(760) 315-3707 cell

bit.ly/AGMusicLocals

Aaron Gayden

May 1, 2024, 10:59:55 PMMay 1
to Ethan Brown, Where's the gig
Custom colors please, sire

Blessings,
Aaron Gayden

(760) 315-3707 cell

bit.ly/AGMusicLocals

Ethan Brown

May 2, 2024, 12:35:48 AMMay 2
to Aaron Gayden, Where's the gig
I'm getting some ideas.  I might be putting out fires for a bit because I just completed the server move a few minutes ago. Please report any problems.  Much appreciated!

--Ethan

Steve Liesman

May 2, 2024, 9:42:04 AMMay 2
to Ethan Brown, Aaron Gayden, Where's the gig
Norton blocking your page
Says “dangerous web page blocked”

Meanwhile, I’m getting a pop up on my computer asking me for credentials.

Ethan Brown

May 2, 2024, 9:57:28 AMMay 2
to Steve Liesman, Aaron Gayden, Where's the gig
Thanks Steve.  I'm wondering if Norton is unhappy with the redirect from wheresthegig.com to wtgig.com.  What happens if you go directly to https://wtgig.com ?

Ralph Mercuro

May 2, 2024, 10:59:36 AMMay 2
to WheresTheGig
I got a forbidden message on safari using my bookmark.  The above wtgig.com link worked fine

Ethan Brown

May 2, 2024, 11:30:16 AMMay 2
to Ralph Mercuro, WheresTheGig
Yes.  It looks like it doesn't like the redirect.  I'll work on getting the domain wheresthegig.com moved to the new server.

Aaron Gayden

May 3, 2024, 2:49:19 PMMay 3