Set List Contents

phil smith

Oct 12, 2023, 4:33:17 PM10/12/23
to WheresTheGig
Is there a way to adjust the setlist so it includes more information?  Like include song time, Artist, tempo, Key, Notes, and accumulated time?  Also, include a Break, and add time between songs?

Ethan Brown

Oct 12, 2023, 4:43:57 PM10/12/23
to phil smith, WheresTheGig
Hi Phil--

Yes.  Some of the information that is included on the setlist is configurable on the page shown below.  Total set time is shown at the top of the list if all song durations are set.  You can include Breaks by adding them as "songs" with the various durations you need and then include them in your sets.  Please let me know if you have any other questions.

--Ethan

phil.png

On Thu, Oct 12, 2023 at 1:33 PM phil smith <philste...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there a way to adjust the setlist so it includes more information?  Like include song time, Artist, tempo, Key, Notes, and accumulated time?  Also, include a Break, and add time between songs?

Marilyn Clement

Ethan Brown

Oct 12, 2023, 8:34:58 PM10/12/23
to Marilyn Clement, phil smith, WheresTheGig
Hi Marilyn--

Get in touch if you continue to have problems unsubscribing.

All my best,

--Ethan