Song list help, beginnger!

Adrienne Geher

Feb 17, 2023, 9:53:52 AM2/17/23
to WheresTheGig
I am just getting started here! I am starting to add in songs, but where do they go? I only see them if I export the list to Excel. Otherwise seeing a blank Song List tab.

Thank you!

M J.

Jun 12, 2023, 6:42:43 PM6/12/23
to WheresTheGig
Help song list HELP! how do I down load it?????

Ethan Brown

Jun 12, 2023, 7:21:44 PM6/12/23
to M J., WheresTheGig
Hi MJ--

They go into your song list which you can then use to create sets on the Setlists page:

setlists.png

Let me know if you need more details,

--Ethan

Ethan Brown

Jun 12, 2023, 7:24:01 PM6/12/23
to M J., WheresTheGig
Also, once you have your setlists they can be attached to your Gig Alert emails, and you can save them as PDFs, or use them on your mobile device when you're on a gig.