Importing Data

Bent Penny Band

Jun 21, 2023, 9:21:54 AM6/21/23
to WheresTheGig
Is there an easy way to import songs/Lyrics from set list maker to Where's the gig ?  Our members have been using set list maker for years and its hard to convince them to transfer the info manually from set list maker to where's the gig.

Ethan Brown

Jun 21, 2023, 10:27:47 AM6/21/23
to Bent Penny Band, WheresTheGig
Songs can be imported via spreadsheet using Songlist Import page:

penny.png

The spreadsheet may include an attribute that provides the URL to the song lyrics, so that would likely take care of that.  Let me know if you'd like more detail on this.

--Ethan