Holidays in calendar

Ralph Mercuro

Apr 12, 2024, 4:31:50 PMApr 12
to WheresTheGig
Hi, Is there a way to import US Holidays into the Calendar View?

Ethan Brown

Apr 12, 2024, 8:42:34 PMApr 12
to Ralph Mercuro, WheresTheGig
Hi Ralph--

I suppose you could create a gig type called "Holiday" and a venue named "Holiday", and, for convenience, a Template named "Holiday" and then add them in as gigs.  Alternatively, you could use the Google Calendar export, sync your gigs to a Google calendar and enable Google's Holidays, and then view your gigs on Google Calendar to see them both together (this is probably what I'd do).

--Ethan