Confirmation bias ;-)

Aaron Gayden

May 25, 2023, 11:49:13 AM5/25/23
to Where's the gig
Hey Ethan!
Thanks always! I haven't implemented the Finance section yet but it's brilliant and I can't wait!
I was wondering if you could add a type search filter field for Templates like you have for venues ( I just remembered that) AND also is it possible (my real reason for this email) to make it so it doesn't go back to the top of the Confirmation Response page when you, for instance, resend each confirmation request? That would be a boon when one is doing reminder confirmations for a distant date for several stragglers, I mean band members who have busy schedules that don't allow them to be at my beck and call the moment I need them. ;-)

THANK YOU FOR RUNNING MY LIFE!
Blessings,
Aaron Gayden

(760) 315-3707 cell

bit.ly/AGMusicLocals

Ethan Brown

May 25, 2023, 12:15:28 PM5/25/23
to Aaron Gayden, Where's the gig
> THANK YOU FOR RUNNING MY LIFE!
LOL.  I first read that as "THANK YOU FOR RUINING MY LIFE!"

OK.  So
(1) Add a filter for templates on the gig entry form
(2) When you click the [Resend] button here:
aaron.png

It resets your position to the top of the confirmation request table, and you want it to stay in the same place that you were when you selected the "Resend" action.

Do I have that right?

--Ethan