I can't provide ANY info on this app. I get an error. "no personnel info available for you". I have NO idea how to enter personnel info. Apparently there are features to this app that are NOT available to me.

Ted Larson

Apr 24, 2023, 3:16:12 PM4/24/23
to WheresTheGig
I can't provide ANY info on this app.  I get an error:  "no personnel info available for you".  I have NO idea how to enter personnel info.  Apparently there are features to this app that are NOT available to me.  Just spent an hour on this.   Is this an easy app to use?  Based on my experience, it is not.