Public Calendar with Multi-account view

Karli Klar

Sep 16, 2023, 10:49:17 PM9/16/23
to WheresTheGig
Hi,
I just discovered your site and I’m IN LOVE. It’s so hard to find good tools for musicians.. anyway, I digress.

Is there a way to see more than one account (band) in a public calendar? I love this feature: it’s why I’m here, but the issue is, I play in different bands and wnat to. Just tell people when I’m playing and with who, all in one page.

Is this already possible using multi-accounts?

I’ve connected two accounts but it looks like the public calendar link only displays one.

Thanks for all your hard work. It really shows!