Re: Tracking notes sent ti band

Ethan Brown

May 8, 2023, 4:39:29 PM5/8/23
to Patrick Lamb, Abdul Muhammad, WheresTheGig
Hi Patrick--

Do you mean the emails that get sent?   If so, there is a setting to CC you on all outgoing emails:

patrick.png

Would this provide what you need?

--Ethan

On Mon, May 8, 2023 at 1:10 PM Patrick Lamb <pat...@patricklamb.com> wrote:
It would be great to have a feature where you can review everything that has been sent out via the gig updates and dates that they were sent.

Let me know your thoughts
Patrick

Patrick Lamb Productions
Oregon Music Hall of Fame
Top 5 Billboard Artist

On May 8, 2023, at 3:21 PM, Ethan Brown <ethan...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Abdul--

Thank you for your kind words.  You can maintain your genres on the Genres page:

Abdul.png

Get in touch if you have any other questions.

--Ethan

On Mon, May 8, 2023 at 10:35 AM Abdul Muhammad <ab...@monarchtd.com> wrote:
I am a new user for our band. I like the site so far. As our band is adding our tunes, I’m noticing that a good enhancement would be to add additional genres to the current list of available choices. For example Funk, Neo-Soul, Folk, Classic Rock, Metal, & Indie would possible cover all gigging bands that would use the platform. Maybe even Gospel and CCM.