Job Selection in WTG

1 view

Aaron Gayden

Jun 13, 2024, 4:42:33 PMJun 13
to Where's the gig
Thanks for all the things all the time, Ethan!

I just got this from a new crew member and responded.

“Hey Aaron, am I doing just sound for June 29th, correct?? It says, keys, vocals and sound on the Where’s the gig app… 🤔
Correct just sound
It lists all your known  skills and potential stations. I’ll note to the site creator that designating specific jobs  per gig would eliminate confusion !”

Blessings and thanks,
Aaron Gayden

(760) 315-3707 cell

bit.ly/AGMusicLocals

Ethan Brown

Jun 13, 2024, 6:36:51 PMJun 13
to Aaron Gayden, Where's the gig
Hi Aaron--

Thank you for your kind words, my friend!

You can do this using the "roles" feature. Roles are explained in this video:  https://youtu.be/hga47uEuGIA?si=2I7gKt2-kwFbMYT1&t=146

Get in touch if you have any questions about this.

--Ethan