Private events/rehearsals show on the public calendar

Aaron Gayden

Oct 17, 2019, 12:22:48 AM10/17/19
to Where's the gig
Hola Good Sir!
I hope all is awesome in your world because you're awesome!

 I am prepping my band's website for launch and in the process of building it I ran into a problem. As I think you know, my motto is "If it's not in WTG it's not real." So all of my world will be synced to the AGB website. Currently rehearsals and non public events are showing up in the website calendar. Help me, Obi Wan, you're my only hope.

THANKS (as always) FOR MAKING MY WORLD ALMOST MANAGEABLE!!!

Blessings,
Aaron Gayden

(760) 315-3707 cell

Ethan Brown

Oct 17, 2019, 8:18:48 AM10/17/19
to Aaron Gmail, WheresTheGig
Thanks for letting me know.  I'll check that out.

Ethan Brown

Oct 17, 2019, 9:11:52 AM10/17/19
to Aaron Gmail, WheresTheGig
Hi Aaron--

Hi Aaron--

It looks like many of your gig types have the "Public Event" flags set.  Please go to
this configuration page and uncheck the "Public" flag for any gig types you don't want
showing up on your public calendar:

aaron.png
If the problem persists please let me know.

All my best,

--Ethan

Aaron Gayden

Oct 18, 2019, 2:14:01 PM10/18/19
to Ethan Brown, WheresTheGig
Thank you!

Blessings,
Aaron Gayden

(760) 315-3707 cell

Ethan Brown

Oct 19, 2019, 4:10:35 PM10/19/19
to Aaron Gayden, WheresTheGig
Aaron--

WheresTheGig is all about interoperability.  Your public calendar info can be provided as a web page, or to interact with other systems the public gig information can be provided as XML, JSON, and ICal.   For the ICal feed, for example, use the URL: https://wheresthegig.com/cgi-perl/gig_calendar.pl?Action=export_ical&account=aarongaydenband

Give this a try and let me know how it work for you.

--Ethan