Adding Additional Genres

Abdul Muhammad

May 8, 2023, 1:35:23 PM5/8/23
to WheresTheGig
I am a new user for our band. I like the site so far. As our band is adding our tunes, I’m noticing that a good enhancement would be to add additional genres to the current list of available choices. For example Funk, Neo-Soul, Folk, Classic Rock, Metal, & Indie would possible cover all gigging bands that would use the platform. Maybe even Gospel and CCM.

Ethan Brown

May 8, 2023, 3:21:24 PM5/8/23
to Abdul Muhammad, WheresTheGig
Hi Abdul--

Thank you for your kind words.  You can maintain your genres on the Genres page:

Abdul.png

Get in touch if you have any other questions.

--Ethan