Getting to WhereCamp5280 tomorrow

Peter Batty

Aug 13, 2009, 11:53:40 AM8/13/09
to WhereCamp5280
Hi all,

I was updating the location page at the same time as Ben was adding a
parking page! The main point of both changes was to say that parking
is a bit restrictive around DU, so you should allow a bit of extra
time for parking if you are driving. There's more info at
http://groups.google.com/group/wherecamp5280/web/location

You can also consider taking the light rail - more info on the
location page. "Unregistration" (take a DIY name tag!) will be in the
northeast corner of Sturm Hall, we'll have coffee available from
8:30am and the first session will start at 9am. Look forward to seeing
you all then - any questions please let me know.

Cheers,
Peter.