Hotels

Eric Wolf

Jul 13, 2009, 12:52:58 PM7/13/09
to WhereCamp5280
Ben & Peter,

I checked Google for nearby hotels. The two closest/best seem to be
the La Quinta:

http://www.lq.com/lq/properties/propertyProfile.do?ident=LQ518&propId=518

And the Fairfield Inn & Suites:

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/denfi-fairfield-inn-and-suites-denver-cherry-creek/

The La Quinta has the best rates and offers a good rate on a 2-bed
room as well as a 3-bed room as well as multi-room suites. If we can
get some sponsorship dollars, it would be great if we could pay for a
room or suite for Aug 13-16 (three nights) so we can crash near the
site. I'll be travelling from Rolla, MO on the 13th. It would be much
easier for me to just go to DU/Cherry Creek from the airport rather
than going home to Longmont. I think Ben is in a similar situation
having to come down from Boulder. The room could also be used as a
base camp for late night/after hours hacking.

-Eric