Some more logistical items for WhereCamp5280

Peter Batty

Aug 13, 2009, 12:15:39 PM8/13/09
to WhereCamp5280
Sorry for the multiple emails, wanted to mention a couple more
logistical items (thanks Eric!)

We will be providing a free lunch courtesy of our sponsors (thank
you!), and we will have coffee provided at 8:30am, mid morning and mid
afternoon. However we will not be providing breakfast, so those with
hearty appetites like Mr Timoney should plan accordingly and eat
something before they arrive :).

We will finalize the morning's agenda in the first 30 minute session -
we'll have a show of hands to pick the first two plenary speakers,
pick an assortment of breakout sessions from the list we already have
and any others that people offer, and line up some 5 minute
presentations too. And vote on the timing of lunch :) !! If you
haven't already volunteered to do a presentation or lead a session,
please consider doing so - this is a great friendly environment to
share what you're working on or discuss the challenges that you are
facing.

There will be free WiFi available - you'll need to get an individual
access code from the unregistration desk. Bring your tweeting
equipment!

Cheers,
Peter.