Refreshments @ WhereCamp5280

Eric Wolf

Aug 7, 2009, 8:52:11 PM8/7/09
to WhereCamp5280
WhereCampers -

Ben, Peter and I are enjoying refreshing beers on a hot evening at the
Wynkoop debating our options for refreshments at WhereCamp5280. We
currently have sponsorship money to cover about 50% a full menu of
refreshments. We are somewhat tied to DU catering, so we need to put
an order in soon. We'd like your input on what's most important:

1. Breakfast Fri/Sat
2. Afternoon Coffee & Snacks Fri/Sat
3. Sandwiches at Lunch Fri/Sat
4. Drinks and Food at the Social

What's important to you? We are leaning towards focusing on coffee and
the social leaving everyone to track down lunch. Of course, we are
hoping for more sponsor dollars - one more Gold Sponsor or a couple
Silvers will put us over the top.

What do you think?

-Eric

Kirk van Gorkom

Aug 7, 2009, 9:06:58 PM8/7/09
to wherec...@googlegroups.com
Coffee and the social, for sure.

Ariann Nassel

Aug 7, 2009, 9:07:36 PM8/7/09
to wherec...@googlegroups.com
Lunch on Fri/Sat or Drinks and Food at Social

> Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 17:52:11 -0700
> Subject: [WhereCamp5280] Refreshments @ WhereCamp5280
> From: ebw...@gmail.com
> To: wherec...@googlegroups.com

John P. Kole

Aug 7, 2009, 9:21:57 PM8/7/09
to wherec...@googlegroups.com
Coffee and the social

Kate Chapman

Aug 8, 2009, 8:36:37 AM8/8/09
to WhereCamp5280
Coffee and social.

-Kate

James Fee

Aug 8, 2009, 11:49:33 AM8/8/09
to wherec...@googlegroups.com

Dave Bouwman

Aug 8, 2009, 6:24:21 PM8/8/09
to wherec...@googlegroups.com
DTSAgile will pick up a Silver sponsorship to ensure that the social is well fueled.

Dave
---
Dave Bouwman
Agile GIS Architect / Blogger