WhereCamp SoCal Registration Page Now Live

Jeffrey Johnson

Jun 21, 2010, 12:28:50 AM6/21/10
to whereca...@googlegroups.com
A pre-registration form has now been added. Please pre-register as
this helps us plan for meals and such. No need to bring actual paper
ticket to the event, we just need a reasonably accurate head count
ahead of time. The schedule will be posted tomorrow after it is
finalized. We are going to be doing a mix of both Pre-planned
workshops in our main room and traditional barcamp style sessions in
the 10 or so breakout rooms we have available to us. These workshops
will likely be webcast on ustream or similar. In addition we are
arranging some interesting keynotes for our first day.

Also, if you are proposing a session, the registration form has a
space for you to add some keywords. We will get these posted on the
site as they come in so we can do a little preparation in that area as
well.

Hope to see you all there, spread the word!

Jeff

Jeffrey Johnson

Jun 21, 2010, 12:52:46 AM6/21/10
to whereca...@googlegroups.com