Hacks/Hackers event at El Take It Easy on Tuesday

Jed

Oct 24, 2010, 7:31:46 PM10/24/10
to wherecamp-socal
I'm not sure how many of you are in San Diego, but I thought some of
you might be interested in this…

I've been working with some journalists to figure out how to get San
Diego's tech community more involved with its journalist community
and
we've decided to start a San Diego chapter of Hacks/Hackers (http://
hackshackers.com)

Forgive the late notice, but we'll be having our first Hacks/Hackers
meeting at El Take It Easy this Tuesday the 26th at 7pm.

It's also all night happy hour. The event will be very informal and
fun, just a chance to meet more people working to take San Diego into
the future.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Jed.