WhereCamp SoCal 2013 is on: July 12-13, 2013

Rhonda Glennon

Jun 5, 2013, 1:42:51 AM6/5/13
to whereca...@googlegroups.com
Resurrecting this Google Group because WhereCamp SoCal 2013 is happening!

It will be the evening of Friday, July 12 and all day Saturday, July
13 at San Diego State University, which was the site of our inaugural
WC SC in 2010. This is just after the Esri User Conference (and the
weekend before Comic-Con). We expect to do lightning talks on Friday
and then the typical unconference on Saturday.

Attendance is free, but we still need more funding to cover food and
venue facility costs (and t-shirts, if possible). Let us know if your
organization would like to sponsor!

Register:
http://wherecampsocal2013.eventbrite.com/

Website: