Registration Page Up

1 view

Jeffrey Johnson

Jul 18, 2011, 3:36:20 PM7/18/11
to whereca...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

The registration page for WhereCampSoCal is now up on eventbrite.
Please register if you plan on attending, and if your organization
would like to sponsor that option is available from the eventbrite
page.

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1936741847

Spread the word, Hope to see you there!

Jeff

Jeffrey Johnson

Jul 18, 2011, 3:49:33 PM7/18/11
to whereca...@googlegroups.com
Also, if any organization would like to sponsor at a different level
than what is listed, please contact me off list and I can add an
option for that.

Jeff

James Fee

Jul 18, 2011, 6:19:18 PM7/18/11
to whereca...@googlegroups.com
Jeff,

We've started our registration for WhereCampPHX this week as well:

I'm wondering if it wouldn't hurt to do some cross pollination and have some sort of recognition of those who make both events.

--
James Fee
jf...@weogeo.com

Jeffrey Johnson

Jul 18, 2011, 8:09:51 PM7/18/11
to whereca...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good. I could _really_ use some help on promotion and sponsor
wrangling as I'm out on thursday for holidays, and then back for only
a few days then a 2 week out of the country trip. Whoever wants to
step up and help out with this would be greatly appreciated.

James, lucky for you you have more time to get the word out for your event!

Jeff

Mano Marks

Jul 18, 2011, 8:13:10 PM7/18/11
to whereca...@googlegroups.com
James, can I start spreading the word about WhereCamp PHX to my people?

Mano Marks
Geo Developer Advocate
http://twitter.com/ManoMarks

James Fee

Jul 18, 2011, 8:35:54 PM7/18/11
to whereca...@googlegroups.com
Sure thing Mano, where still struggling to get the website completely ready, but we've "sold" 20% of the tix in about 2 hours so it should be big.

--
James Fee
jf...@weogeo.com