1:1 THC+CBD High Spectrum Gummies

Psychedelics Haven

Mar 7, 2024, 8:25:24 AMMar 7
to WHERE TO BUY DMT NEAR ME

1:1 THC+CBD High Spectrum Gummies

https://psychedelicshaven.com/shop/

If you’re ready for a smooth CBD and THC experience, dip your hand into a bag full of THC + CBD High Spectrum Gummies.

Our THC + CBD High Spectrum Gummies are for those that want a high-functioning edible that releases stress while increasing focus. Each gummy is ready to take you higher with 5mg of CBD and 5mg of THC. Each THC + CBD High Spectrum Gummies pack contains 50mg of THC and 50mg of CBD.

Choose from three different delicious flavors: Blackberry, Peace, and Watermelon. You won’t want to stop at the first bite, and you’ll always find that a little goes a long way once you indulge in our THC + CBD High Spectrum Gummies!

https://psychedelicshaven.com/shop/