How to set MAILTO option?

jan.j...@gmail.com

May 27, 2013, 4:19:31 AM5/27/13
to whenev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Reading all issues regarding setting the MAILTO variable in the cron_tab I noticed the option to do this with env 'mailto' disappeared. Any Wiki page regarding this subject too. I cannot find any alternative doing this in the current version of Whenever.

So, how can I redirect any mail to the address I want to?

Javan Makhmali

May 27, 2013, 7:32:17 AM5/27/13
to whenev...@googlegroups.com
env :MAILTO, 'jan.j...@gmail.com'

should do the trick!

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Whenever Gem" group.

Jan Verhoek

May 27, 2013, 7:34:32 AM5/27/13
to whenev...@googlegroups.com
It still does? Great! I'll put it in immediately. Thanks.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Whenever Gem" group.

kus...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2014, 6:27:24 AM11/4/14
to whenev...@googlegroups.com, jan.j...@gmail.com
Is it possible to specify this setting for every cron job in my crontab. I want output of different scripts to be emailed to different set of people, so looking for a way to specify MAILTO per cron job. I am using latest version of whenever gem.

Thanks