Girls on the run

Andrea Cosans

Apr 15, 2024, 3:28:56 PMApr 15
to whee...@googlegroups.com, Annoica Ingram

Sent from my iPhone hello fellow Wheelmen,
Girls on the run is having a 5K on Saturday, 20 April. For the past three years, we have supported them by being race marshals. It is a very easy flat closed course at admiral Bird. They are requesting 2 to 4 marshals two to lead the race and two to sweep takes about two hours of our time. And I cannot do it as we are out of town some asking for volunteers this is my second ask, if you are interested, go to girls on the runs website and sign up or contact me by calling me at 540-533-2028 or emailing me back. Thank you.

Leonard Yang

Apr 16, 2024, 9:56:47 AMApr 16
to whee...@googlegroups.com, Annoica Ingram
Hi Andrea,
Annoica emailed me also. I will tell her that I will volunteer on that day but we need more people.
Len Yang

> On 04/15/2024 3:28 PM EDT 'Andrea Cosans' via Winchester Wheelmen <whee...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>

> Sent from my iPhone hello fellow Wheelmen,
> Girls on the run is having a 5K on Saturday, 20 April. For the past three years, we have supported them by being race marshals. It is a very easy flat closed course at admiral Bird. They are requesting 2 to 4 marshals two to lead the race and two to sweep takes about two hours of our time. And I cannot do it as we are out of town some asking for volunteers this is my second ask, if you are interested, go to girls on the runs website and sign up or contact me by calling me at 540-533-2028 or emailing me back. Thank you.

Laura Bergmann

Apr 16, 2024, 10:49:13 AMApr 16
to whee...@googlegroups.com
I'm already volunteering as a running buddy but if they still need a sweeper maybe I can bring my bike too. However, I'm not sure how long it will take my little 'buddy'.

I do need to get in a ride if anyone wants to head out somewhere afterward together.

Move better. Live Better.

Laura Bergmann M.S., L.M.T, C.E.S, PhD (abd)
Owner/Practitioner

Apr 16, 2024, 5:27:24 PMApr 16
to whee...@googlegroups.com
I’ll see you there, Laura, I’ll be running with my daughter! She is beyond the moon excited.

Robin Mitchell

Laura Bergmann

Apr 16, 2024, 7:03:14 PMApr 16
to whee...@googlegroups.com
Robin, I have an extra tutu....should I bring it for her :)  ps. Most Everyone else will have one,lol

Move Better. Live Better.

Laura Bergmann M.S., CES, LMT, PhD candidate
Www.fascia-lines.com
Instagram-FascialinesLB

Robin Mitchell

Apr 17, 2024, 2:50:28 PMApr 17
to whee...@googlegroups.com
I took your advice and got matching tutu’s 😄

Robin Mitchell