WW club meeting for this evening, 14 Nov 2022

K Tenney

Nov 14, 2022, 9:37:55 AM11/14/22
to Winchester Wheelmen
We have sent out notice for the monthly club meeting at Italian Touch on Loudoun St. tonight at 6:00 PM.  We have the side room there for up to 20 people.  We have 11 positive respondents to date.  RE:

Ken T.
Andrea C.
Wolfgang W.
Zita W.
Susan W.
Michael G.
Barbara B.
Ed D.
Robert G.
Jason W.
Renee W.

I am sending the restaurant an updated attendee quantity at 1:00 PM.  Please send me a note if you plan to attend (and not listed here).  Text or phone to 540 664 8435, please for expediency.

Thanks,

Ken Tenney

Janet yang

Nov 14, 2022, 11:33:16 AM11/14/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ken, Len plans to come. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

K Tenney

Nov 14, 2022, 12:05:42 PM11/14/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com
Update:  now have 14.  Room for 6 more.  Please let me know.  Thanks.

Ken T.
Andrea C.
Wolfgang W.
Zita W.
Susan W.
Michael G.
Barbara B.
Ed D.
Robert G.
Jason W.
Renee W.
Len Y.
Cindy Q.
Mike Q.

I am sending the restaurant an updated attendee quantity at 1:00 PM.  Please send me a note if you plan to attend (and not listed here).  Text or phone to 540 664 8435, please for expediency.

Thanks,

Ken Tenney

MIke Perry

Nov 14, 2022, 12:49:57 PM11/14/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com
Rosalie and I will be there.
Mike

On Nov 14, 2022, at 9:37 AM, 'K Tenney' via Winchester Wheelmen <whee...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Robert Golightly

Nov 14, 2022, 1:02:26 PM11/14/22
to whee...@googlegroups.com
The following people still have not picked up their jersey or tees.
Jerseys:
Joe Young
Mike Kenopa

Tees: